First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Things You Won't Do Because You Are Afraid You Will Like It.
19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/22/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Perhaps a stiff drink, the severed heads of you enemies, and all the league of legends champions?




Damn, what, when did you get to know me so well?



I have been on occasion known to pay attention to both my surroundings and those around me. It's surprising the kind of information merely casually observing someone reaps.
15090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 6/22/16
I don't think I have anything that fits that category. "I might like this" has never been a reason for me not to do something...
18816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 6/22/16
Divorce.
14255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/22/16
bondage roleplay
27179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/22/16

Ranwolf wrote:
I have been on occasion known to pay attention to both my surroundings and those around me. It's surprising the kind of information merely casually observing someone reaps.


I'd say so. I wish my memory was better.



19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/22/16 , edited 6/22/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:
I have been on occasion known to pay attention to both my surroundings and those around me. It's surprising the kind of information merely casually observing someone reaps.


I'd say so. I wish my memory was better.





Benefits of military training. Ya can't really afford to forget anything when you're on a battlefield. The real trick though is to only bother remembering the things that matter though.
13048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/22/16
im afraid to gone on the crunchy roll shop
Posted 6/22/16
i don't drink alcohol at all because i come from a family of drunks and that's something i never want to become
Posted 6/22/16
doing the whip nae-nae dance. no, not really.
12838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/22/16
Pre workout
820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/22/16
Alcohol
13055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/22/16
Being afraid I will like it is not the reason I don't do things.
19896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / missouri
Offline
Posted 6/22/16
Crack and Meth.
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Nova Scotia, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

marinewrestler wrote:

i don't drink alcohol at all because i come from a family of drunks and that's something i never want to become


I'm right there with ya. I can't say my whole family is like that, but my father, uncle, sister, and a few other relatives have had their bouts and problems with addiction. I intend to never walk down that path as I already know I have an addictive personality, what with the binge watching anime and previous issues with food.

It's just one of those things where the risk/reward ratio is too far skewed to the risk side.

Posted 6/23/16
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.