First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll at Anime Expo 2016!
12872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/16

PinkSensei wrote:


Mukurowl wrote:

Hey question, is CR not streaming AX anymore?


Wondering the same thing Idk why they're rarely doing livestreams now


I think it's because this year, they're holding bigger events, & they're in a better place than previous years. & Probably not enough staff to help with livestreams or busy maintaining their new place. Who knows, they might have it up later today or the next few days.
3076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/1/16

JayTan811 wrote:


PinkSensei wrote:


Mukurowl wrote:

Hey question, is CR not streaming AX anymore?


Wondering the same thing Idk why they're rarely doing livestreams now


I think it's because this year, they're holding bigger events, & they're in a better place than previous years. & Probably not enough staff to help with livestreams or busy maintaining their new place. Who knows, they might have it up later today or the next few days.


Last year they still streamed the stage and they had like an ia concert I think They just didn't let people walk up to the camera cause of how crowded it is probably So it's still like the same thing and even smaller cons haven't been streamed They probably have the same amount of staff this time
12872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/16

PinkSensei wrote:


JayTan811 wrote:


PinkSensei wrote:


Mukurowl wrote:

Hey question, is CR not streaming AX anymore?


Wondering the same thing Idk why they're rarely doing livestreams now


I think it's because this year, they're holding bigger events, & they're in a better place than previous years. & Probably not enough staff to help with livestreams or busy maintaining their new place. Who knows, they might have it up later today or the next few days.


Last year they still streamed the stage and they had like an ia concert I think They just didn't let people walk up to the camera cause of how crowded it is probably So it's still like the same thing and even smaller cons haven't been streamed They probably have the same amount of staff this time


Hmmm.... Or maybe they think we don't deserve one because of how immature & rude comments that were on the chat in the previous cons. Since AX is always one of those huge cons, they probably will have it up later in the evening. If not today, then let's just hope they'll stream in other days.
3076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/1/16

JayTan811 wrote:


PinkSensei wrote:


JayTan811 wrote:


PinkSensei wrote:


Mukurowl wrote:

Hey question, is CR not streaming AX anymore?


Wondering the same thing Idk why they're rarely doing livestreams now


I think it's because this year, they're holding bigger events, & they're in a better place than previous years. & Probably not enough staff to help with livestreams or busy maintaining their new place. Who knows, they might have it up later today or the next few days.


Last year they still streamed the stage and they had like an ia concert I think They just didn't let people walk up to the camera cause of how crowded it is probably So it's still like the same thing and even smaller cons haven't been streamed They probably have the same amount of staff this time


Hmmm.... Or maybe they think we don't deserve one because of how immature & rude comments that were on the chat in the previous cons. Since AX is always one of those huge cons, they probably will have it up later in the evening. If not today, then let's just hope they'll stream in other days.

Meh Idk They ban those people too When I was actually on the camera this year I didn't see negative comments towards me The mods they have are just volunteers I just assumed there would be a stream at 11am pst if the events were starting at that time
85426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 7/1/16 , edited 7/1/16
glad to see CR stage has been moved to a more appropriate location since my last AX attendance. Wish I could be there this year to see it. West Hall main floor seems like a fantastic spot to be. Right in the thick of it for all to see (well sort of, it's no south hall...).
25441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bucks County, PA
Offline
Posted 7/1/16 , edited 7/2/16
Wish i could go, but there are WAY to many people that attend AX. I get very dizzy with large conventions, exception being Otakon since generally i know what to expect, and where to go right away.

I can just imagine the insane amount of Street Pass 3DS notifications one could get from attending.
8012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 7/2/16 , edited 7/2/16
you dont come to any cons near me.......you than offer the goods i want to people who sign up..... ILL BUY THE LANYARDS. why you do me like this cr. WHY?
I don't get it man, i can't go to anime expo. this is premium member abuse i feel the need to report abuse.....

I MEAN COME ON. all im asking for is the option to PAY for some of these exclusive releases, i can't go to AX as much as i want too.
44260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Southwest USA
Offline
Posted 7/2/16 , edited 7/3/16

lukedollo wrote:

you dont come to any cons near me.......you than offer the goods i want to people who sign up..... ILL BUY THE LANYARDS. why you do me like this cr. WHY?
I don't get it man, i can't go to anime expo. this is premium member abuse i feel the need to report abuse.....

I MEAN COME ON. all im asking for is the option to PAY for some of these exclusive releases, i can't go to AX as much as i want too.


There isn't any love for the true premium either. The bags that are for "premium members only" are really for anyone with a credit card. They are giving the bags to everyone who signs up for the free trail right now as well...at the booth. Oh and did I mention the free trial is a month not the 2 weeks. Seems like a slap in the face to the premium members that actually pay month after month.
12018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/16
You guys should stop by FanimeCon next year. Certainly not as big as AX but still a fun show that just seems to get bigger every year.
29383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lala land!
Offline
Posted 7/9/16


I was just wondering if anyone from CR will be going to Tokyo in Tulsa?
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/21/16
They said something amazing is waiting if you wait in line. They said you both can get the gifts if you share an account. They said if you wait 30 min you'll be satisfied. FUCK THAT! Total bull when you see that the only thing free was a bag for one person. Funimation gave me a t-shirt and a pair of Sunglasses for just a free trial. Waste of my time for waiting in Crunchyroll line than Funimation. I could have been buying the Doujin of Asuna's tentacle scene or be watching Tales before the release in japan.
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jakarta Indonesia
Offline
Posted 8/24/16
Can Crunchyroll come to AFAID in Indonesia on September? I will come to their booth if they do.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.