First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The most Disliked video since COD: IW
16741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 6/22/16 , edited 6/22/16
Hahaha!!! Comments are disabled. Typical libtard disabling comments on their video to prevent criticism and prevent their feeling from being hurt.

So what happens if I identify as a non-human? Can I get welfare benefits and tons of media attention and lots of nobodys calling me a hero?
10586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/16

Rujikin wrote:

Hahaha!!! Comments are disabled. Typical libtard disabling comments on their video to prevent criticism and prevent their feeling from being hurt.

So what happens if I identify as a non-human? Can I get welfare benefits and tons of media attention and lots of nobodys calling me a hero?


Any particular "non-human" or just a blanket statement of inhumanity?
35017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/22/16

Rujikin wrote:

Hahaha!!! Comments are disabled. Typical libtard disabling comments on their video to prevent criticism and prevent their feeling from being hurt.


I actually managed to get a look at the video prior to comments being disabled, and its comments section had a lot of the trappings of coordinated trolling. People were even congratulating one another for breaking 100,000 dislikes. That's probably why the section was closed, though whether it's a valid reason to close comments is a whole other matter.
16741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 6/22/16

gornotck wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Hahaha!!! Comments are disabled. Typical libtard disabling comments on their video to prevent criticism and prevent their feeling from being hurt.

So what happens if I identify as a non-human? Can I get welfare benefits and tons of media attention and lots of nobodys calling me a hero?


Any particular "non-human" or just a blanket statement of inhumanity?


I prefer not only non-humans but non-organics, the machine master race is the best race. Filthy disgusting biological creatures shitting and leaving decaying matter everywhere as they slowly rot and spread their biological filth everywhere. Machines are pure and clean both physically and logically.

No machine would try jamming together pieces of code that shouldn't exist together only defective biological creatures would try such nonsense.
Posted 6/22/16
Comments are disabled for this video.
Me. You can't hide the dislike bar.
Posted 6/22/16
C'mon man, those comments were prime entertainment. There were some real knee-slappers in there.
Posted 6/22/16 , edited 6/22/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Most of it is just idiocy. There's no left or right, people love to be sadistic and violent to those they find beneath them or vulnerable. The retarded, the mentally ill, etc. There's no sense of compassion, only disgust.



I think people are just getting tired of hearing people say I am gay or transgender, acting as it is some sort of accomplishment.
Also, I imagine straight people are getting sick of it too. OK, you are gay and so what? transgender so what?
Why are these people getting youtube attention while others YouTubers are not? What about straight people?
Why are they being giving attention base in their gender and sexuality but no the content they produce.

See people are just starting to get piss off at the attention theses people get base in their gender and sexuality but no the content they produce. In their gender and sexuality but not what they have done.
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 6/22/16 , edited 6/22/16


Your replies seem to stem from a perspective where sexuality and sexual preference should not be discussed or at the very least are not important. And while thats not a terrible perspective or anything I think you should just understand that most people, straight or gay, do not see it that way at all. Sexuality and gender identity are intrinsic parts of a person, not even remotely like a taste in literature. So woth that in mind of course people will take offense to others saying those things about them based on that one character trait. If people started doing the shit they do to lgbt folks to colourblind people, you bet your ass I would be pissed. It may not necessarily affect your personality, but it's still a part of who you are.
20737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/22/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Most of it is just idiocy. There's no left or right, people love to be sadistic and violent to those they find beneath them or vulnerable. The retarded, the mentally ill, etc. There's no sense of compassion, only disgust.



I think people are just getting tired of hearing people say I am gay or transgender, acting as it is some sort of accomplishment.
Also, I imagine straight people are getting sick of it too. OK, you are gay and so what? transgender so what?
Why are these people getting youtube attention while others YouTubers are not? What about straight people?
Why are they being giving attention base in their gender and sexuality but no the content they produce.

See people are just starting to get piss off at the attention theses people get base in their gender and sexuality but no the content they produce. In their gender and sexuality but not what they have done.


Well it wouldn't be a big deal if people weren't offensive and didn't hate on trans and gay people making their lives a living hell.

Thats why they are making a big deal about it.

I know someone who is trans and is suicidal because people won't accept her and attack her for being different.
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 6/22/16 , edited 6/22/16

Ocale wrote:

Why do they need support? Why do they need to tell others "the truth"? I have never understood "coming out of the closet," because there's no reason to. In fact, it should stay away from being revealed, not because of shame, but because sexual preferences are just inappropriate to talk about 99% of the time. No one needs to know if you're gay or whatever. It's irrelevant. I'm just as much bothered when straight people have to blurt out whatever they like as when a gay person feels the need to tell me they're gay.

You also seem to not really grasp on what all it implies when I claim sexuality should not be a large part of one's identity. No one can ever explain this one to me. Why create a social tribe out of something so arbitrary? I guess for the legal reasons, but like I say above, the LGBT community also complains about being socially whatevered.

(See above too if you haven't already)


I understand why you believe sexuality shouldn't be an important part of someone's identity, I've grasped that well enough and I agree. I'm saying the problem is that even though it shouldn't be a big deal, people decided to make it into one. "Coming out of the closet" is considered important because our cultural attitude was, and still is to an extent, that the LGBT are not the same as us. Legal rights can't automatically erase cultural attitudes.

For centuries LGBT were told that they were different, that they were lesser, that they would never be considered a part of normal society, or be accepted into the social tribe. People crave being accepted as part of the tribe, that's what humans are like. The LGBT though have been told over time that they will never be accepted because of the specific way they act on their biological impulses. You can't say that's not important. Sexual activity is one of the most natural things a person can take part in, so to say that someone is different because of how they do it is a really good way to ostracize someone from the tribe.

So of course, they go, "well fuck it, if that's how its going to be then we'll create out own tribe, with Black Jack, and hookers!", and gather around based on that "arbitrary" trait, because as far as the majority was concerned that trait was reason enough to distinguish them. That's why homosexuality is considered part of someone's identity, because the stigma attached to it meant it wasn't allowed to not be important.

You can say that's not important now, but the stigma against homosexuality guaranteed that it was going to be solidified as part of a person's identity. Once the social tribe is solidified it will be a long time before it disappears, if it disappears at all. For the most part I'm hopeful that the world you talk about where sexuality isn't important will eventually be a reality. Popular attitudes towards homosexuality are slowly changing in favor towards it, and the legal rights will accelerate the process. You don't have to change your attitude that homosexuality shouldn't be important. However, saying that it has never been important on the social level and we can just drop it now ignores the culture of homophobia which we have only recently (relatively speaking) started moving away from. People don't just magically decide "huh, I guess there really isn't a point to (insert arbitrary belief system here).

Again, I understand when you say that sexuality shouldn't be important and that practically its an arbitrary way of judging a person or shaping who you are. Unfortunately our society runs on arbitrary distinctions. Culture as a whole is pretty arbitrary when you get down to it, but that doesn't make it any less important or impactful when it comes to how we view the world and people in it.
Posted 6/22/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Most of it is just idiocy. There's no left or right, people love to be sadistic and violent to those they find beneath them or vulnerable. The retarded, the mentally ill, etc. There's no sense of compassion, only disgust.



I think people are just getting tired of hearing people say I am gay or transgender, acting as it is some sort of accomplishment.
Also, I imagine straight people are getting sick of it too. OK, you are gay and so what? transgender so what?
Why are these people getting youtube attention while others YouTubers are not? What about straight people?
Why are they being giving attention base in their gender and sexuality but no the content they produce.

See people are just starting to get piss off at the attention theses people get base in their gender and sexuality but no the content they produce. In their gender and sexuality but not what they have done.


Well it wouldn't be a big deal if people weren't offensive and didn't hate on trans and gay people making their lives a living hell.

Thats why they are making a big deal about it.

I know someone who is trans and is suicidal because people won't accept her and attack her for being different.


Not offense but why does your friend give a fuck what others think? I am bisexual and most of my family are Christians fanatics. Stil don't give a fuck what they think.
20737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/22/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Most of it is just idiocy. There's no left or right, people love to be sadistic and violent to those they find beneath them or vulnerable. The retarded, the mentally ill, etc. There's no sense of compassion, only disgust.



I think people are just getting tired of hearing people say I am gay or transgender, acting as it is some sort of accomplishment.
Also, I imagine straight people are getting sick of it too. OK, you are gay and so what? transgender so what?
Why are these people getting youtube attention while others YouTubers are not? What about straight people?
Why are they being giving attention base in their gender and sexuality but no the content they produce.

See people are just starting to get piss off at the attention theses people get base in their gender and sexuality but no the content they produce. In their gender and sexuality but not what they have done.


Well it wouldn't be a big deal if people weren't offensive and didn't hate on trans and gay people making their lives a living hell.

Thats why they are making a big deal about it.

I know someone who is trans and is suicidal because people won't accept her and attack her for being different.


Not offense but why does your friend give a fuck what others think? I am bisexual and most of my family are Christians fanatics. Stil don't give a fuck what they think.


Because most people do care what others think because you get bullied and harassed for being different which can lead to depression and suicide.

Glad you can deal with it but some people can't and either way its bullshit that they are treated that way to the point that being "proud" is what it has come to.
Posted 6/22/16 , edited 6/22/16


People need to grow thick skin and learn not to give a fuck. The more fucks you give, the more you validate their way of thinking.
3175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/22/16

KarenAraragi wrote:



People need to grow thick skin and learn not to give a fuck. The more fucks you give, the more you validate their way of thinking.


Thick skin
Current year

These two things do not go together
Posted 6/22/16


I understand better now, and will probably think on everything a little more for a while.

Thanks for this good post.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.