First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The most Disliked video since COD: IW
20861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/22/16

KarenAraragi wrote:



People need to grow thick skin and learn not to give a fuck. The more fucks you give, the more you validate their way of thinking.


Well that's your opinion but i would rather wear my heart on my sleeve and bear through life :)
You do you but growing a thick skin is not always the best solution sometimes people need to stop being dicks.
Posted 6/23/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:



People need to grow thick skin and learn not to give a fuck. The more fucks you give, the more you validate their way of thinking.


Well that's your opinion but i would rather wear my heart on my sleeve and bear through life :)
You do you but growing a thick skin is not always the best solution sometimes people need to stop being dicks.


OK WTF is that suppose to even mean? Again no offense but bloody hell that just being a pussy. Also, you are hiding behind the opinion card. Yes, it is. Stop being dicks? Dude we human beings are dicks by our very own nature. That like asking where the unicorn hiding. That not happening. You can be yourself or be a slave to other people opinions. Your choice.
41651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16
there is no third or "non" gender though
tis the point
these people are banking off an actual tragedy with their special snowflake bullshit being contained in that video

even if the intention was good it's still embarrassing to the lgbtq community and doesn't really mourn the death of any of the victims, it's masked as being of decent intent but at the end of the day seems pretty selfish imo

so a bunch of individuals in a gay club were shot in a terrorist attack and all you're going to do is talk about your nonexistent gender in front of a camera in attempt to gain sympathy? i'm pretty sure the deceased victims are rolling in their soon to be dug graves thinking about how exploitative this seems and probably is. kind of like youtube's attempt to cash in on the 'trend' of 'mourning' the event as vainly as possible in attempt to gain some relevancy and credit. the politicians do it just as the big ol' corporations (google, in this case), do.

all the actual lgbtq people do not want to hear about this made up bullshit, we want actual representation by actual lgbtq people and not snowflake children who think they don't have a gender
4734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 6/23/16


Gender is a fluid spectrum. It is not binary at all. That's not "special snowflake" crap, it's neurological fact.
14763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16

mordant221 wrote:


stealyourface wrote:

New ghostbusters trailer is nearing a million dislikes. Deserves it because it's gonna be trash
Yeah, I think it's the 40th or whatever most disliked video on Youtube. This one is the 100th, or about to be.


Yeah, annoying narcissistic fantasy-world gay people are one thing, but the GHOSTBUSTERS REMAKE??
How could anything outrank that for sheer moral-outrage dislike?
20861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:



People need to grow thick skin and learn not to give a fuck. The more fucks you give, the more you validate their way of thinking.


Well that's your opinion but i would rather wear my heart on my sleeve and bear through life :)
You do you but growing a thick skin is not always the best solution sometimes people need to stop being dicks.


OK WTF is that suppose to even mean? Again no offense but bloody hell that just being a pussy. Also, you are hiding behind the opinion card. Yes, it is. Stop being dicks? Dude we human beings are dicks by our very own nature. That like asking where the unicorn hiding. That not happening. You can be yourself or be a slave to other people opinions. Your choice.




Dude it is just an opinion though i don't think people need to be more thick skinned at all.

I don't care about peoples opinions on me but if they start treating me like shit im going to care and do something about it.

Also wearing your heart on your sleeve is not being a pussy lmao i show my true emotions all the time i don't care what people say to me whether they like it or not aslong as they are not impacting me or harassing me ;)

You are pretending it's not an opinion when the fact is alot of people don't need to be thick skinned ...i won't deny alot of people are way to pc and cry over everything but they don't have to not give a fuck and stop caring about how they are treated.

Thick skinned in what people think sure but if someone is treating me like shit i will make it known i'm not going to sit and stand letting someone harass me
4734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 6/23/16
You wear your emotions on your sleeve? That's a bit odd to hear cobsidering who your avatar is.
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:



People need to grow thick skin and learn not to give a fuck. The more fucks you give, the more you validate their way of thinking.


Well that's your opinion but i would rather wear my heart on my sleeve and bear through life :)
You do you but growing a thick skin is not always the best solution sometimes people need to stop being dicks.


OK WTF is that suppose to even mean? Again no offense but bloody hell that just being a pussy. Also, you are hiding behind the opinion card. Yes, it is. Stop being dicks? Dude we human beings are dicks by our very own nature. That like asking where the unicorn hiding. That not happening. You can be yourself or be a slave to other people opinions. Your choice.




Dude it is just an opinion though i don't think people need to be more thick skinned at all.

I don't care about peoples opinions on me but if they start treating me like shit im going to care and do something about it.

Also wearing your heart on your sleeve is not being a pussy lmao i show my true emotions all the time i don't care what people say to me whether they like it or not aslong as they are not impacting me or harassing me ;)

You are pretending it's not an opinion when the fact is alot of people don't need to be thick skinned ...i won't deny alot of people are way to pc and cry over everything but they don't have to not give a fuck and stop caring about how they are treated.

Thick skinned in what people think sure but if someone is treating me like shit i will make it known i'm not going to sit and stand letting someone harass me :)


I disagree.
Good for you.
I didn't say pussy for that. I agree with that.
Stop putting words in my mouth. That not what I meant.
Again good for you.
You miss the point. You know what? I am dropping this potato. I going to go and play planetside 2.
9516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Most of it is just idiocy. There's no left or right, people love to be sadistic and violent to those they find beneath them or vulnerable. The retarded, the mentally ill, etc. There's no sense of compassion, only disgust.



I think people are just getting tired of hearing people say I am gay or transgender, acting as it is some sort of accomplishment.
Also, I imagine straight people are getting sick of it too. OK, you are gay and so what? transgender so what?
Why are these people getting youtube attention while others YouTubers are not? What about straight people?
Why are they being giving attention base in their gender and sexuality but no the content they produce.

See people are just starting to get piss off at the attention theses people get base in their gender and sexuality but no the content they produce. In their gender and sexuality but not what they have done.


People evidently do care. There are entire groups dedicated to declare transgender a mental illness that only reparative therapy can fix (The fact that it is or is not a mental illness is besides the point. The fact that you can't turn a man into a woman or can is also besides the point. The fact that people think reparative therapy actually works, decidedly against the APA's guidelines? Bullshit.)

Some of these don't try to produce content, or do so to a relatively niche audience.

It isn't really an accomplishment, but it is an assertions that yes, they exist. The whole reason they're given attention, when most of them are unknown, are because they are transgender and gay and such. The video is about LGBT afterall, which is still an issue.
20861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:



People need to grow thick skin and learn not to give a fuck. The more fucks you give, the more you validate their way of thinking.


Well that's your opinion but i would rather wear my heart on my sleeve and bear through life :)
You do you but growing a thick skin is not always the best solution sometimes people need to stop being dicks.


OK WTF is that suppose to even mean? Again no offense but bloody hell that just being a pussy. Also, you are hiding behind the opinion card. Yes, it is. Stop being dicks? Dude we human beings are dicks by our very own nature. That like asking where the unicorn hiding. That not happening. You can be yourself or be a slave to other people opinions. Your choice.




Dude it is just an opinion though i don't think people need to be more thick skinned at all.

I don't care about peoples opinions on me but if they start treating me like shit im going to care and do something about it.

Also wearing your heart on your sleeve is not being a pussy lmao i show my true emotions all the time i don't care what people say to me whether they like it or not aslong as they are not impacting me or harassing me ;)

You are pretending it's not an opinion when the fact is alot of people don't need to be thick skinned ...i won't deny alot of people are way to pc and cry over everything but they don't have to not give a fuck and stop caring about how they are treated.

Thick skinned in what people think sure but if someone is treating me like shit i will make it known i'm not going to sit and stand letting someone harass me :)


I disagree.
Good for you.
I didn't say pussy for that. I agree with that.
Stop putting words in my mouth. That not what I meant.
Again good for you.
You miss the point. You know what? I am dropping this potato. I going to go and play planetside 2.


then we agree to disagree and sorry i misunderstood due to your wording.

:)


Posted 6/23/16


Yes this dandy and all. But for fuck sake if you are going to give people who barely do shit in your site attention. IS ONLY FUCKING FAIR YOU REWARD THE PEOPLE WHO DO SHIT IN YOUR SITE TOO.
Posted 6/23/16
due to your wording. Read between the fucking lines. Is not the wording. Fuck it I should been more clear about it.
9516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16

KarenAraragi wrote:



Yes this dandy and all. But for fuck sake if you are going to give people who barely do shit in your site attention. IS ONLY FUCKING FAIR YOU REWARD THE PEOPLE WHO DO SHIT IN YOUR SITE TOO.


Isn't anything over 1 mil given some add revenue or something? PewDiePie ain't rich for nothing. I don't see why the attention is such a big deal. It is an LGBT video, and they probably wanted to use "normal" people. They're not obligated to reward attention to other users in the name of "equality" anymore than they are obligated to make this video.
9516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

Ocale wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

As for non-legal stuff well, it all depends on where you are but it shouldnt be too hard to find some pretty insulting and quite offensive shit out there.


It isn't that I'm not exposed to "offensive shit," it's that it doesn't affect me whatsoever, and it shouldn't affect anyone, because this single preference shouldn't be so overblown as if it's a defining feature of a person. You didn't seem to grab onto this idea I put out in my first post. Can you explain to me why people do this? They make as big of a deal of their sexuality as the people who are bigoted towards them do. My grandparents, whom I live with and was raised by, are pretty anti-LGBT for the most part, unless the LGBT person in question "acts normal," and this does not hurt me at all. It's equivalent as them insulting a genre of books that I happen to like and saying bad things about the fans of the genre, meaning me. What harm does that do? We just disagree.

Obviously it's not exactly the same, but what I mean is that that's the level of impact it has on me personally, and I don't understand why anyone else would ever feel any differently than me on this. It's only one tiny part of you (at least I would hope so), so what is the big fuss? Other than the legal bits. That makes sense, but the whole whining about being socially picked on and whatnot is just absurd to me, and I guess I just won't be able to understand. I kind of give up.


walker1455 wrote:

People living in these circumstances go to the movement for the support they need, because they don't trust the people closest to them with the truth.

Plus, there's the fact that taking pride in your homosexuality as part of your identity, when everyone else tells you its wrong, is a uniting force for this movement.


Why do they need support? Why do they need to tell others "the truth"? I have never understood "coming out of the closet," because there's no reason to. In fact, it should stay away from being revealed, not because of shame, but because sexual preferences are just inappropriate to talk about 99% of the time. No one needs to know if you're gay or whatever. It's irrelevant. I'm just as much bothered when straight people have to blurt out whatever they like as when a gay person feels the need to tell me they're gay.

You also seem to not really grasp on what all it implies when I claim sexuality should not be a large part of one's identity. No one can ever explain this one to me. Why create a social tribe out of something so arbitrary? I guess for the legal reasons, but like I say above, the LGBT community also complains about being socially whatevered.

(See above too if you haven't already)


On a related note, do you actually hate sex?
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
Your gender can only be female, male or trans, just like your sexual orientation can be gay, strait or bi. Anything else is made up crap. no hate tho

Oh and I identify as wacom drawing tablet :p
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.