First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Some Feminists" deface Bettie Page mural in Seattle
20048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 6/22/16

BlueOni wrote:

*sigh*

No. A Marxist feminist would argue that the relationship between women and men resembles the relationship between a proletarian and a member of the bourgeois class, and that the only way to bring the situation aright would be to radically restructure a capitalist economic system to provide according to need and produce according to ability without regard to sex and including domestic work as labour to be compensated.

Splashing paint on a pinup mural, while ridiculous and vandalism, would do nothing to contribute to a Marxist feminist's objectives.


Destroying statues of past Tsars also has nothing to contribute to Marxist ideas but they did it anyways just to show they are changing stuff. These people don't use logic and applying logic to them does not work.
20048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 6/22/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Your just starting to think that? They somehow try to protect the women body from being used as a sex object then go on slut/whore walks objectifying their bodies. They are a plague./


Weird I thought I was the only one who thought that.


Nope there are tons of people that think that same way. However most of us have jobs and lives so we can't post on the internet as much as liberals.
Posted 6/22/16

Rujikin wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Your just starting to think that? They somehow try to protect the women body from being used as a sex object then go on slut/whore walks objectifying their bodies. They are a plague./


Weird I thought I was the only one who thought that.


Nope there are tons of people that think that same way. However most of us have jobs and lives so we can't post on the internet as much as liberals.


I am not a liberal. I am an independent democrat.
runec 
33246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/16
That is both kind of a sad mural and kind of a sad attempt at vandalism.

But signing it as "Some feminists"? Seriously? -.-



42238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
dead
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
didnt feminists used to idolize her because she had a 'real woman' figure? leave it up to third wavers to contract themselves.
20048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Your just starting to think that? They somehow try to protect the women body from being used as a sex object then go on slut/whore walks objectifying their bodies. They are a plague./


Weird I thought I was the only one who thought that.


Nope there are tons of people that think that same way. However most of us have jobs and lives so we can't post on the internet as much as liberals.


I am not a liberal. I am an independent democrat.


I was implying that feminists are the liberals not you. You seem more like a moderate of some sort.
17693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
Hunt them down and make these bitches pay for everything. Fuck that noise...

You gonna vandalize my house over something stupid and inane? Guess who's paying for repairs

And since when is Bettie Page some sort of devil? Bettie Page was pretty awesome
23674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Always my room
Online
Posted 6/23/16
Feminists should stand with women who embrace their bodies, and it seems thats exactly what Bettie Page did.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

Rujikin wrote:

Your just starting to think that? They somehow try to protect the women body from being used as a sex object then go on slut/whore walks objectifying their bodies. They are a plague./


The fun never ends, does it?
18654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
this constitutes terrorism in my book and "some feminists" should be charged as such
36366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

Rujikin wrote:

Destroying statues of past Tsars also has nothing to contribute to Marxist ideas but they did it anyways just to show they are changing stuff. These people don't use logic and applying logic to them does not work.


In that particular case the thing to be destroyed would be a monument to the bourgeois class, though. It's a bit like saying it would be irrational, illogical, and completely unrelated to American revolutionaries' cause to tear down monuments to the British monarchy.
48530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
this is so good now they are fighting amongst them selves
18773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16

camay1997 wrote:

this constitutes terrorism in my book and "some feminists" should be charged as such


Iunno, seems like it would devalue terrorism's shock value to lump what a bunch of dumb kids do to a massacre of 49 people.


Edit, unless you were referring to other feminists.
Posted 6/23/16
Well whoever did this hopefully will be found and then charged for all the damage that they did.

Regardless of their intentions they aren't exactly allowed to cause damage to someones property and get away.
16215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
i'm surprised. i thought crunchyroll would be full sjw/feminist for some reason and i stayed away from topics like this.

kinda glad i was wrong
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.