First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Which languages in the world don't sound pretty to you?
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/24/16
chinese, I like a lot of other asian languages but honestly any of the chinese dialects sound so wonky to me, it doesn't flow well.

awww man everyone saying spanish! that's my language haha.
49677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/24/16
No. All languages are beautiful in their own way.
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/24/16

1Perks wrote:

spanish, and other mexican languages


Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/24/16

kiraralove wrote:

chinese, I like a lot of other asian languages but honestly any of the chinese dialects sound so wonky to me, it doesn't flow well.

awww man everyone saying spanish! that's my language haha.


es que no saben de cosas finas.
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/24/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


kiraralove wrote:

chinese, I like a lot of other asian languages but honestly any of the chinese dialects sound so wonky to me, it doesn't flow well.

awww man everyone saying spanish! that's my language haha.


es que no saben de cosas finas.


jajaja asi es

v yo tambien soy cubana, no es facil lol
9305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Israel
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/24/16
español es bello si no tienes accento cubano como yo lol
Posted 6/24/16 , edited 6/24/16

gornotck wrote:

It's the Chinese language most people are exposed to, followed mostly by Cantonese.


Yeah I've definitely heard Mandarin mentioned more. I think Mandarin is the "official" language as well.

33182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Midnight City
Offline
Posted 6/24/16 , edited 6/24/16
Any language that I can't speak just sounds wrong to me...
39110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 11.8728° N, 122.8...
Offline
Posted 6/24/16 , edited 6/24/16
German. Just...
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/16 , edited 6/24/16
Chinese and Indians.
I don't like Chinese the most.
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/16 , edited 6/24/16

GianLintao wrote:

German. Just...


Mein gott.....

I actually really like the sound of German.
11625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 6/24/16 , edited 6/24/16
loads of hate towards Spanish xD

a mi me gusta el acento de mi tierra natal
35087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 6/24/16 , edited 6/24/16
Spanish, Korean, Vietnamese, and the southern redneck "English" are all pretty terrible.
17165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/16 , edited 6/24/16

ItsDat1Guy wrote:

Spanish because i'm not a fan of the accents.


You do realize Americans have an accent.
Posted 6/24/16 , edited 6/24/16

-Dattebayo wrote:

español es bello si no tienes accento cubano como yo lol


Los cubanos tienen un hermoso acento.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.