First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What if penises didn't exist?
Posted 6/23/16

5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Outer Orbit
Online
Posted 6/23/16
Ask birds and fish. Nature would find another way of reproducing.

And don't worry, penis is not exactly nice in the first place, so we'd manage with something else when it comes to attractiveness I'm sure.
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16

Elvikun wrote:

Ask birds and fish. Nature would find another way of reproducing.

And don't worry, penis is not exactly nice in the first place, so we'd manage with something else when it comes to attractiveness I'm sure. :P


You girls are not in any position to call our thing nasty. Especially the girls with a spaghetti accident down there.
5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Outer Orbit
Online
Posted 6/23/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


Elvikun wrote:

Ask birds and fish. Nature would find another way of reproducing.

And don't worry, penis is not exactly nice in the first place, so we'd manage with something else when it comes to attractiveness I'm sure. :P


You girls are not in any position to call our thing nasty. Especially the girls with a spaghetti accident down there.


Honnestly, are you telling me that small floppy piece of shriveled skin with possible scarce awkward curly hairs sticking out is your definition of attractiveness? Then I have a treat for you! Brace yourself.


Penis out of context is just a horrifying thing. I'm sure designer comitee could easily come with something better.
Posted 6/23/16

Elvikun wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Elvikun wrote:

Ask birds and fish. Nature would find another way of reproducing.

And don't worry, penis is not exactly nice in the first place, so we'd manage with something else when it comes to attractiveness I'm sure. :P


You girls are not in any position to call our thing nasty. Especially the girls with a spaghetti accident down there.


Honnestly, are you telling me that small floppy piece of shriveled skin with possible scarce awkward curly hairs sticking out is your definition of attractiveness? Then I have a treat for you! Brace yourself.


Penis out of context is just a horrifying thing. I'm sure designer comitee could easily come with something better.


Seriously have you ever seen the forest girls? With oversize everything!? There are limits people.
5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Outer Orbit
Online
Posted 6/23/16

KarenAraragi
Seriously have you ever seen the forest girls? With oversize everything!? There are limits people.


I understand all the words, but I have to admit I cannot make out what you actually -said- there.
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No worries, I have tentacles.


Good god that's hot.

8484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 6/23/16

DazaiShinju wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No worries, I have tentacles.


Good god that's hot.



I am head boyfriend after all. Should I give you some tentacle loving my Goddess?
Posted 6/23/16

Elvikun wrote:


KarenAraragi
Seriously have you ever seen the forest girls? With oversize everything!? There are limits people.


I understand all the words, but I have to admit I cannot make out what you actually -said- there.


Feel like doing a google search.
5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Outer Orbit
Online
Posted 6/23/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


Elvikun wrote:


KarenAraragi
Seriously have you ever seen the forest girls? With oversize everything!? There are limits people.


I understand all the words, but I have to admit I cannot make out what you actually -said- there.


Feel like doing a google search.


Ah, well, that comes up with photographers from devart doing shots in forest. Unless you mean amazonian tribes, in which case I have to say it's somewhat indecent to use people who inbred for dozens of ngenerations as an example or anything.
2269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
I guess without penises we'd all have to go back to the older method of having babies and once again have them delivered by stork. There's going to be a lot of accidents which is why the practice was abandoned in the first place Nobody likes getting hit on the head by a freaking baby. Babies hurt which is why it's illegal to throw them at people. Your early morning commute and rush hour traffic on the highway will be even worse due to the many stork accidents that will likely occur. Still, it's better than nothing.

There's gotta be a better way to do this though. Hmm, maybe we can upgrade and switch over to Amazon Drones for all future baby deliveries?
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


DazaiShinju wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No worries, I have tentacles.


Good god that's hot.



I am head boyfriend after all. Should I give you some tentacle loving my Goddess?




Keep your tentacles to yourself, I want no part of your cephalopod loving.

Also, not Head Boyfriend. We've been over this.

8484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 6/23/16

DazaiShinju wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


DazaiShinju wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No worries, I have tentacles.


Good god that's hot.



I am head boyfriend after all. Should I give you some tentacle loving my Goddess?




Keep your tentacles to yourself, I want no part of your cephalopod loving.

Also, not Head Boyfriend. We've been over this.



But you said they were hot....
17236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
The world would be a much better place. The meaning of this sentence is free for interpretation.
Posted 6/23/16

DazaiShinju wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


DazaiShinju wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No worries, I have tentacles.


Good god that's hot.



I am head boyfriend after all. Should I give you some tentacle loving my Goddess?




Keep your tentacles to yourself, I want no part of your cephalopod loving.

Also, not Head Boyfriend. We've been over this.



Source?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.