First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What would you say or do if your 10 year old ask you about sex?
Posted 6/23/16
What would you say or do if your 10-year-old ask you about sex?
Posted 6/23/16
Suicide.
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16

Ocale wrote:

Suicide.


You really need to stop trying to kill yourself.
Lexxuk 
61231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16
Explain it to them so they don't try and find the information themselves and get it from the wrong sources? Though my 7 year old niece has already been given sex-ed, it's grown ups who have issues with sex and sex education, especially the older generation where their parents would consider sex "dirty" or "rude" and something that shouldn't ever be discussed, ever.
Posted 6/23/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

You really need to stop trying to kill yourself.


Are you telling me to stop "trying" and just succeed already? How horrible of you.
29540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Midnight City
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
Posted 6/23/16

Ocale wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

You really need to stop trying to kill yourself.


Are you telling me to stop "trying" and just succeed already? How horrible of you.


Listing Michiru that not what I meant.
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The 2D World
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
"Little Jimmy, you've been on the internet for too long. Let's go get some ice cream and throw your computer into the dumpster, ya? Huh? You still want to know? You shouldn't be asking me then, ask your parents."
The ol pin the awkward questions on the parents tactic. Works every time.
5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
Not a whole lot, my 10 years old self had a pretty good idea already. Then slip paper with future lottery numbers into my pocket.
2269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

What would you say or do if your 10-year-old ask you about sex?


That's what poorly illustrated books are for. There's a gazillion children books about sex out there and there's a reason for that lol.

Honestly the question is irrelevant for me. This is just reason #332,491 why I haven't had any children and refuse to have any. I know my limits.

Still, it's gotta suck for all you parents who have to have the talk.

I don't know how you people do it. It would even be worse with a girl I think. How do you explain to your little girl that most guys are pigs? That even some of the good one's out there are nothing but horn dogs? I would go insane and would have to put her in a indestructible hamster ball for her whole life.
Posted 6/23/16

Ocale wrote:

Suicide.


I'll join u
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16

TheOriginalStraynge wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

What would you say or do if your 10-year-old ask you about sex?


That's what poorly illustrated books are for. There's a gazillion children books about sex out there and there's a reason for that lol.

Honestly the question is irrelevant for me. This is just reason #332,491 why I haven't had any children and refuse to have any. I know my limits.

Still, it's gotta suck for all you parents who have to have the talk.

I don't know how you people do it. It would even be worse with a girl I think. How do you explain to your little girl that most guys are pigs? That even some of the good one's out there are nothing but horn dogs? I would go insane and would have to put her in a indestructible hamster ball for her whole life.


You think girls are saint aren't ya?
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 6/23/16
Being a man i would imagine that this would be easy is you had a son but an absolutle nightmare if you had a daughter.
Posted 6/23/16

stars201 wrote:

I'll join u


Okay thank you for your company
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16
I bet quite a few ten year olds would know more than some of the adults
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.