First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Let talk about Nintendo censorship of their games. Tokyo Mirage.
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 7/8/16

AlienNineFan wrote:


Hail_King_Kakao wrote:

Because they can't be arsed to deal with the SJW feminazi types of the west.




D4nc3Style wrote:

SJW/Feminazis strike again.


These two comments are horse shit. Nintendo has a long standing history of doing this kind of thing, but when popular youtubers wear the phrase 'SJW' and 'FEMINAZI' out, everyone blames them.

Why don't we blame Nintendo of America for being a pack of chicken shits for censoring this kind of thing? No, that would be too easy, let's just blame feminists, and the dreaded SJW's who are actually the Illuminati, who've taken over the world!


Thank you. I swear to god everyone is excusing the company.
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

ah0tp0tat0 wrote:

I think once the SJW cancer finally gets killed off then maybe just maybe we won't have to deal with this as much but then yet again the cancer has to be killed by it's root...


LOL! Stupid comments like this always make me laugh. When you say killed off, you mean killing people right? Death, murder, ending of lives? I mean you do know what an 'SJW' actually is, right? This is hilarious! I mean you're an SJW yourself!
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


AlienNineFan wrote:


Hail_King_Kakao wrote:

Because they can't be arsed to deal with the SJW feminazi types of the west.




D4nc3Style wrote:

SJW/Feminazis strike again.


These two comments are horse shit. Nintendo has a long standing history of doing this kind of thing, but when popular youtubers wear the phrase 'SJW' and 'FEMINAZI' out, everyone blames them.

Why don't we blame Nintendo of America for being a pack of chicken shits for censoring this kind of thing? No, that would be too easy, let's just blame feminists, and the dreaded SJW's who are actually the Illuminati, who've taken over the world!


Thank you. I swear to god everyone is excusing the company.


Because it's easier to blame everyone else. Nintendo has done this for years people!
13141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
I'd say the new designs are objectively worse, which is unfortunate, but I struggle to really find myself caring...
255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / MD
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
LOL i'm not one of those cancerous types. I just wish that SJWS would stop ruining lives.
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

ah0tp0tat0 wrote:

LOL i'm not one of those cancerous types. I just wish that SJWS would stop ruining lives.


Of course you are! You said this...


ah0tp0tat0 wrote:

I think once the SJW cancer finally gets killed off then maybe just maybe we won't have to deal with this as much but then yet again the cancer has to be killed by it's root...


What did you mean when you said that 'SJW CANCER' and 'Cancer has to be killed by it's root'. That was some sinister crap right there.
255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / MD
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

AlienNineFan wrote:


ah0tp0tat0 wrote:

LOL i'm not one of those cancerous types. I just wish that SJWS would stop ruining lives.


Of course you are! You said this...


ah0tp0tat0 wrote:

I think once the SJW cancer finally gets killed off then maybe just maybe we won't have to deal with this as much but then yet again the cancer has to be killed by it's root...


What did you mean when you said that 'SJW CANCER' and 'Cancer has to be killed by it's root'. That was some sinister crap right there.


You don't get it do you? I'm not an SJW, I absolutely hate them thats why I said SJW cancer and that the only way to get rid of cancer is by the root. What i'm saying is that this SJW movement needs to stop.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16
Never even heard of this. All they're doing is pandering to those who won't even buy it in the first place. I'm sure you can buy the jp version though.
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

ah0tp0tat0 wrote:


AlienNineFan wrote:


ah0tp0tat0 wrote:

LOL i'm not one of those cancerous types. I just wish that SJWS would stop ruining lives.


Of course you are! You said this...


ah0tp0tat0 wrote:

I think once the SJW cancer finally gets killed off then maybe just maybe we won't have to deal with this as much but then yet again the cancer has to be killed by it's root...


What did you mean when you said that 'SJW CANCER' and 'Cancer has to be killed by it's root'. That was some sinister crap right there.


You don't get it do you? I'm not an SJW, I absolutely hate them thats why I said SJW cancer and that the only way to get rid of cancer is by the root. What i'm saying is that this SJW movement needs to stop.


right, right, that makes you sound a lot less crazier...
255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / MD
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

AlienNineFan wrote:


ah0tp0tat0 wrote:


AlienNineFan wrote:


ah0tp0tat0 wrote:

LOL i'm not one of those cancerous types. I just wish that SJWS would stop ruining lives.


Of course you are! You said this...


ah0tp0tat0 wrote:

I think once the SJW cancer finally gets killed off then maybe just maybe we won't have to deal with this as much but then yet again the cancer has to be killed by it's root...


What did you mean when you said that 'SJW CANCER' and 'Cancer has to be killed by it's root'. That was some sinister crap right there.


You don't get it do you? I'm not an SJW, I absolutely hate them thats why I said SJW cancer and that the only way to get rid of cancer is by the root. What i'm saying is that this SJW movement needs to stop.


right, right, that makes you sound a lot less crazier...


Cant tell if trolling or....
runec 
28294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16
This has nothing to do with SJWs, Jesus. Changing things for America's delicate puritan sensibilities is a time honoured tradition going back decades. America is terrified of breasts. America thinks anything animated is for kids. Animated breasts are the perfect storm. If you flip over the Constitution it says "Won't somebody think of the children?!".

So yeah, Nintendo's gonna do whatever results in the broadest market appeal ( and thus most money because localization/publishing a physical game be expensive ) in the most western countries. That means getting a T with the ESRB, 12 with PEGI, 12 with USK, etc etc. They expected this to get an M rating. They changed it to get a T. Hollywood has been doing the same thing for years with the PG-13 rating because that's where the money is.

This is definitely a niche title outside of Japan. Should they bank on trying to broaden the appeal/sales on a T rating or hope there's enough western fans of teenage anime J-pop idols and underboob in the M market to turn a profit? -.-

If you don't like it learn Japanese or wait for a PC release with an inevitable uncensor patch.


5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/25/16

ah0tp0tat0 wrote:

Cant tell if trolling or....


Probably just needs his safe space.

255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / MD
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/25/16

D4nc3Style wrote:

Probably just needs his safe space.



Are you enabling the troll that thinks I'm an SJW? Or are you trying your best to keep the SJW movement going?
9536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 7/8/16
I don't care enough about fake tits to complain to Nintendo, since it is primarily Nintendo's doing in the first place.
gsm642 
1425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
I gave up on Nintendo until they come up with some new IP they keep reusing the same crap over and over and over again and its boring I for one will not miss the if they file for bankruptcy. Personally I think Nintendo should dump everything but handheld and just focus on that. That's about all they got left to save them
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.