First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Has equality gone too far?
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

nightterrorxiii wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv0MtKY7PNc

I bet this woman can carry wounded men to safety

Or his one


Maybe this one


They're all on steroids, which isn't aloud while in active duty. So all that muscle mass will disappear.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
Ah okay, so you're just a troll. Thanks for the heads up
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

nightterrorxiii wrote:

Ah okay, so you're just a troll. Thanks for the heads up


That's your conclusion lmao? You just have no argument, and take you "anyone who disagrees with me is a troll" attitude outta here.
28218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


nightterrorxiii wrote:

Ah okay, so you're just a troll. Thanks for the heads up


That's your conclusion lmao? You just have no argument, and take you "anyone who disagrees with me is a troll" attitude outta here.


He's not wrong. ;p



8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

runec wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


nightterrorxiii wrote:

Ah okay, so you're just a troll. Thanks for the heads up


That's your conclusion lmao? You just have no argument, and take you "anyone who disagrees with me is a troll" attitude outta here.


He's not wrong. ;p





If his strongest argument is women taking steroids who might be able to carry a man is the best argument he's got and you're supporting him I guess you're both tards.
3606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Chicagoland ~
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

Op makes some good points.

Its true, they want equal rights then they should have to fight, however, i wouldn't want females who were unable to carry me to saftey if i were injured in battle around me if my life depended on it, if i were in battle.

At the end of the day the'/re not physically equal to men. And they could cause distraction to male soldiers also, etc.

It's dangerous grounds really.


If a man places tits before his life...............

Yeah, definitely the woman that caused that mental fuckup.



boys will be boys lol
EDIT: not saying the women would cause it intentionally or at their own fault, but just them being there (if they're hot) it's only human nature. Not only for men to be attracted, but also to compete and try to impress and also to want to try to protect.

But as i said, women could not carry a wounded man to saftey.

Plus they cant drive. lol jk


I can carry people easily and I don't even work out. I'm lazy as hell sitting in front of my computer all night when I'm not at work.

Try again.
17065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fredericton, NB
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16

IshokuOsero wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:


boys will be boys lol
EDIT: not saying the women would cause it intentionally or at their own fault, but just them being there (if they're hot) it's only human nature. Not only for men to be attracted, but also to compete and try to impress and also to want to try to protect.

But as i said, women could not carry a wounded man to saftey.

Plus they cant drive. lol jk


I can carry people easily and I don't even work out. I'm lazy as hell sitting in front of my computer all night when I'm not at work.

Try again.


Okay, so you can carry people, that's fine and all but soldiers are generally rather heavy due to the muscle mass + multitude of equipment they have on them, oh and you better carry them fast since you're pretty much a easy target while moving them.

Not saying that women can't carry men but that is a weak counter-argument.
10594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/23/16
It's not just weight, which is like 300 pounds, but distance.
1807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
I don't see the big problem with this, if we are going to pass all these bills to spell out exactly what equality is instead of just being decent human beings, then there are bound to be one that outline stuff like this.

Sure there are differences between men and women in many ways, but it terms of equality what does that have to do with women now having to register for selective service the same as men do? We have enough volunteers for the military as well as all the reserves that if we ever get into another formally declared war, we shouldn't need to draft people anyways.
3606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Chicagoland ~
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16

KnightOfZero1991 wrote:


IshokuOsero wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:


boys will be boys lol
EDIT: not saying the women would cause it intentionally or at their own fault, but just them being there (if they're hot) it's only human nature. Not only for men to be attracted, but also to compete and try to impress and also to want to try to protect.

But as i said, women could not carry a wounded man to saftey.

Plus they cant drive. lol jk


I can carry people easily and I don't even work out. I'm lazy as hell sitting in front of my computer all night when I'm not at work.

Try again.


Okay, so you can carry people, that's fine and all but soldiers are generally rather heavy due to the muscle mass + multitude of equipment they have on them, oh and you better carry them fast since you're pretty much a easy target while moving them.

Not saying that women can't carry men but that is a weak counter-argument.


How is it a weak counter argument? It's pretty easy to carry people, whether they're dead weight or not. Most women I know are at least strong enough to do that much. I know guys that are weaker in the arms than women. My boyfriend is one of those, I can hold him down with one hand without even thinking or trying. Most guys I've dated have been like that. And yet they all had to be registered for the draft when they were younger.

And not to mention this is exactly the argument that you and others have stated in this thread to begin with. Why in the hell is arguing against it weak, maybe it was a weak as shit argument to begin with?
28218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/23/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:
If his strongest argument is women taking steroids who might be able to carry a man is the best argument he's got and you're supporting him I guess you're both tards.


If your strongest argument is women with muscle mass must be taking steroids I don't think we're the problem here. ;p
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

runec wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:
If his strongest argument is women taking steroids who might be able to carry a man is the best argument he's got and you're supporting him I guess you're both tards.


If your strongest argument is women with muscle mass must be taking steroids I don't think we're the problem here. ;p
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

runec wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:
If his strongest argument is women taking steroids who might be able to carry a man is the best argument he's got and you're supporting him I guess you're both tards.


If your strongest argument is women with muscle mass must be taking steroids I don't think we're the problem here. ;p


If you actually had a clue, and realized that there are differences between men and women you would see I'm right. Look at those women. Do you know how hard it is for women to have muscles like that naturally? Women are built differently and due to low testosterone they can't be big like that naturally. Which is why some girls are afraid of working out in case they get big, not realizing the big they're thinking off (like those pics) are women on steroids. And the ones who do happen to be like that naturally are very few and takes a lot of work. This ain't rocket science.

28218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:
If you actually had a clue, and realized that there are differences between men and women you would see I'm right. Look at those women. Do you know how hard it is for women to have muscles like that naturally? Women are built differently and due to low testosterone they can't be big like that naturally.


So, now your argument is its harder therefore women who accomplish it must be on steroids?

Also no, men have an easier starting point as they naturally will have some more muscle mass to begin with. But muscle volume and strength gain are actually equal. Testosterone is not the big factor you seem to think it is. But hey, don't listen to me.


http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11890579?dopt=Abstract

The results indicate that neither age nor gender affects muscle volume response to whole-body ST. Muscle volume, rather than muscle CSA, is recommended for studying muscle mass responses to ST.




http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7558529

The data indicate that in response to the same short-term training program, muscle size increases similarly in women and men but women make greater relative increases in strength.




http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18390925

In conclusion, androgens are not required for peak muscle mass in females. In males, androgens act through the AR to regulate multiple gene pathways that control muscle mass, strength, and fatigue resistance.




http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21135066

The significant relationship between IGF1 levels and muscle strength found in women but not in men suggests a gender-specific influence of IGF1 on muscle strength.




http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/cen.12445/abstract

Hormone profiles from elite athletes differ from usual reference ranges. Individual results are dependent on a number of factors including age, gender and physique. Differences in profiles between sports suggest that an individual's profile may contribute to his/her proficiency in a particular sport. The IOC definition of a woman as one who has a ‘normal’ testosterone level is untenable.


Oh shit, science is here! Now what?


7510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
America
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
I.. don't really think the US is ever going to draft though..

And I'm pretty sure unless you want to vote in the elections, you don't have to formally sign up for the draft.. at least that's what happens in my previous experience. They don't knock on your door telling you to sign up or anything, for males and females.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.