WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Konosuba Season 2 Anticipation
59215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/16

C-Tundra wrote:

Wait Winter 2017? Did that get pushed back? or was it always then QQ oh well as long as its coming.


I don't think a date was announced before this. It sure wasn't going to be this Summer. If it was for Fall, we would've heard about it a long time ago. Winter would've been the earliest reasonable date to expect.
14133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/24/16
11499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/24/16

PhantomGundam wrote:
I don't think a date was announced before this. It sure wasn't going to be this Summer. If it was for Fall, we would've heard about it a long time ago. Winter would've been the earliest reasonable date to expect.


Hm. I probably just don't accurately remember what I read a long time ago.


But checkout this new character. Kind of looks like Megumin but in the trailers they were on screen at the same time and her oppai are much larger. Konosuba is a light novel right? I don't read it, kinda don't want to spoil some of the comedy/adventure but I'm hyped regardless
34089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 6/24/16
I can't wait! KO-NO-SU-BA!
59215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/16 , edited 6/24/16

C-Tundra wrote:

Hm. I probably just don't accurately remember what I read a long time ago.


But checkout this new character. Kind of looks like Megumin but in the trailers they were on screen at the same time and her oppai are much larger. Konosuba is a light novel right? I don't read it, kinda don't want to spoil some of the comedy/adventure but I'm hyped regardless


I think what you saw was the Megumin spin-off that just came out. There's a character named Yunyun from the same clan as Megumin which is why they look similar.
11499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/24/16

PhantomGundam wrote:
I think what you saw was the Megumin spin-off that's going to be animated soon. There's a character named Yunyun who is from the same clan as Megumin which is why they look similar.

Can I call you shisho?
59215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/16

C-Tundra wrote:

Can I call you shisho?


lol

Correction to my last post: the Megumin OVA apparently came out today.
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/16
Do you think they will go back and animate that missing episode? I'm talking about the one where they meet the shopkeeper. (They skipped over her and introduced her in a flashback)
2431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/16 , edited 6/24/16

Yamstarch wrote:

Yay! More darkness!

And maybe some more cute succubus too?





Well the next arc is going to be all about Darkness and Kazuma. but unfortunately no more succubus until volume 8. Which I doubt they will go to. My guess is they will do volumes 3 and 4. So yay we get the hot springs volume. Unless they decide to go anime original route. Maybe DEEN will do volumes 3-5 this season.

I will give you this warning to you Volume 3 while it hs comedy, is more on the serious side. But after that it is very funny. Pn a side note if they only animate volumes 3 and 4. Then we will get Wiz in half the episodes :)


chinesedoodle wrote:

Do you think they will go back and animate that missing episode? I'm talking about the one where they meet the shopkeeper. (They skipped over her and introduced her in a flashback)


I doubt they will. There is 3 chapters they didn't animate. 1 in volume 1 with wiz, and in volume 2. They cut out the part where Kazuma is a total badass in another party. They also cut out the Keele chapter as well.
MrOnan 
4333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/16

Lord_Ray wrote:


I will give you this warning to you Volume 3 while it has comedy, is more on the serious side. But after that it is very funny.



I wouldn't fret about it, it wasn't that dark.
42686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/16


The person who animated this scene got their idea of breast physics from High School of the Dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ-gnf0vmG0
7993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/16
The OVA,s good I was hoping CR might pick it up!
225231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/24/16
Akadaj 
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16
Happy that KonoSuba is coming back so soon, the story felt disjointed in parts but not foundsomthing that I enjoyed watching so much last season.

also hyped for more:

EXPLOSION!!!!!
3109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/25/16
Well, if there's anything i would like to see, it's that they fixed that narration that plays at the end of each episode. It was always so annoying that speech is unfinished and then episode suddenly ends. I'm not the only one who has experienced that? I hope not. Other than that, i just hope they would make it all they to the end instead of making 10-episode "commercial". Season 1 covers first two LN's. I understand if that was the purpose or such.

Oh, and *sigh* that receptionist lady (i don't memorize her name) has something that bothers me. No, that's not the word... Never mind. I'll let you figure.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.