First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
UTAH GETS FIRST PORN-DETECTING DOG. Porn in Utah is illegal.
Posted 6/25/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

You people keep saying that but what sort of substance you got to prove is a minority issue? Hell, I won't claim is 50 percent of the police doing that but from what I have seen. The issue is bigger than you guys give it credit for. And is getting worst in my opinion
.
Probably from the fact that a country with a population of +300m with +1m officers in the police force usually only sees police brutality on tv.


That isn't true, though. I not blind to good police officers. But when they and on consistent bases let the bad ones get way with shit. You are the ones setting that view of you in other people eyes.
517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/25/16 , edited 6/25/16

KarenAraragi wrote:
You people keep saying that but what sort of substance you got to prove is a minority issue? Hell, I won't claim is 50 percent of the police doing that but from what I have seen. The issue is bigger than you guys give it credit for. And is getting worst in my opinion.


Yes it's a big issue but people just hold officers up to unreasonable standards. They're flawed human beings just like us and it's inevitable for bad seeds to get into the police force, there is just no helping it.

33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/25/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

You people keep saying that but what sort of substance you got to prove is a minority issue? Hell, I won't claim is 50 percent of the police doing that but from what I have seen. The issue is bigger than you guys give it credit for. And is getting worst in my opinion
.
Probably from the fact that a country with a population of +300m with +1m officers in the police force usually only sees police brutality on tv.


That isn't true, though. I not blind to good police officers. But when they and on consistent bases let the bad ones get way with shit. You are the ones setting that view of you in other people eyes.

Not true? Show some proof. Got some statistics? You are claiming that it is a big problem, correct? Surely you can back that up.
runec 
28322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/25/16
Sorry, but the worst part about this story by far is that they named the poor dog "URL".

Posted 6/25/16 , edited 6/25/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:

Not true? Show some proof. Got some statistics? You are claiming that it is a big problem, correct? Surely you can back that up.


That not what I meant by that. There a reason I say this. I was talking about something else entirely you say.

Hell, I won't claim is 50 percent of the police doing that


I was talking about this. People are not dumb but you keep letting asshole get away with shit. And before you try to get smart with me. Use google. There is a substantial amount of bad police officers getting away with shit.

sees police brutality on tv.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/25/16 , edited 6/25/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

That not what I meant by that, you idiot. There a reason I say this. I was talking about something else entirely you say.

Hell, I won't claim is 50 percent of the police doing that.


You forgot the sentence literally directly after that.


Hell, I won't claim is 50 percent of the police doing that. The issue is bigger than you guys give it credit for.
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/16
Even if the dog found it they couldn't do anything with it. having the devices isn't illegal. To find if it had anything illegal on it they would have to see what's on it. Which they can't do unless they have reason to believe that their is something illegal on it.
Just because a dog sniffed it out wouldn't be enough because it's not sniffing for an illegal substance. Any conviction based on this would likely be overturned at the Federal Level.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/25/16
I hate living in Utah
Posted 6/25/16 , edited 6/25/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:
[lengthy quote chain that includes much back and forth bickering in several posts that have now been deleted]

You are the kind of person who sees people getting in a car accident after drinking yet demands data.
You are the kind of person who sees somebody get cancer after smoking all their lives and yet demand data.
I feel sad for you.
http://killedbypolice.net/
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-department-raided-law-enforcement-agencies/

http://www.copblock.org/2841/police-brutality-statistics/
http://quietmike.org/2014/07/16/police-brutality-statistics/
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-killed-8-hours-2015-early-graves-day/
http://www.policemisconduct.net/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2015/12/26/a-year-of-reckoning-police-fatally-shoot-nearly-1000/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-18/shockingly-corrupt-oakland-police-department-destroyed-16-tweets
http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-frightening-lack-of-data-surrounding-police-misconduct-in-the-us
http://www.wsj.com/articles/cost-of-police-misconduct-cases-soars-in-big-u-s-cities-1437013834
http://www.infowars.com/these-cops-are-so-fed-up-with-corruption-theyre-suing-their-own-department/
https://www.rt.com/usa/339517-report-chicago-police-racist/
http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/80966515/US-police-shoot-pet-dog-then-realise-they-are-at-the-wrong-house
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/06/11/georgia-cops-kill-innocent-man-after-responding-to-wrong-address/
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/03/03/alabama-cop-charged-with-murder-for-killing-unarmed-man-as-he-cried-out-for-his-mother/
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/12/los-angeles-deputy-shoots-partner-blames-suspect-both-kill-suspect-in-retaliation/
http://gothamist.com/2016/03/23/brooklyn_da_recommends_no_jail_time.php
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/10/29/video-shows-utah-police-killing-unarmed-man/
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/11/18/canadian-cops-sued-for-beating-innocent-man-on-video/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/01/15/a-boy-in-louisiana-a-mother-in-iowa-when-officers-kill-innocent-bystanders/?utm_term=.75d33a49ca66
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/03/04/arizona-cop-charged-with-murder-for-killing-daniel-shaver-over-suspected-pellet-gun/
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-federal-judge-orders-release-of-videos-20150714-story.html
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/02/10/california-cop-who-killed-dui-suspect-charged-with-manslaughter-two-months-after-d-a-declined-to-file-charges/

Now I will not bother with your replies.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/25/16

Ocale wrote:

Maybe I should move to Utah.

Then again, they probably ban porn because of religious reasons...


Porn is considered a "health crises" here.
4858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 6/25/16

Ocale wrote:

Maybe I should move to Utah.

Then again, they probably ban porn because of religious reasons...


Why would you want to move to a place that bans harmless crap like porn?
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/25/16 , edited 6/25/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

You know you lost the argument when you resort to that.

You are the kind of person who sees people getting in a car accident after drinking yet demands data.
You are the kind of person who sees somebody get cancer after smoking all their lives and yet demand data.
I feel sad for you.
http://killedbypolice.net/

Actually, you lost the argument when you failed to deliver requested evidence that there is some currect epidemic of police brutality going on in the states.

In regards to your listed spreadsheet, if that list is completely up-to-date, it reports 558 deaths this year, so..... roughly(being nice here and using base 300m) .00058% of Americans killed from the few bad seeds in the police force.

Big problem. Huge.

Also, that is the exact reason we now have smoking linked to cancer.
Posted 6/25/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

You know you lost the argument when you resort to that.

You are the kind of person who sees people getting in a car accident after drinking yet demands data.
You are the kind of person who sees somebody get cancer after smoking all their lives and yet demand data.
I feel sad for you.
http://killedbypolice.net/

Actually, you lost the argument when you failed to deliver requested evidence that there is some currect epidemic of police brutality going on in the states.

I'm still here simply to make fun of you.

In regards to your listed spreadsheet, if that list is completely up-to-date, it reports 558 deaths this year, so..... roughly(being nice here and using base 300m) .00058% of Americans killed from the few bad seeds in the police force.

Big problem. Huge.

Also, that is the exact reason we now have smoking linked to cancer, you derp.


If you think I am done please keep thinking that.
Please proceed. It doesn't bother me what you have to say.

'm still here simply to make fun of you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.