First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Used to be a sweet kid
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/25/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


Do you know any characters who fit this trope? They used to be sweet and nice when they were younger but as they got older they became corrupted and bad. I want characters from movies, books, television, video games, anime, manga, comics, and etc.


Enjoy!!!


Posted 6/25/16
Most, if not all heartless villains started off good once, so its hard to think of any in particular atm :(

42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/25/16

Sarah_Blight wrote:

Most, if not all heartless villains started off good once, so its hard to think of any in particular atm :(



Name one if you can.
Posted 6/25/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Sarah_Blight wrote:

Most, if not all heartless villains started off good once, so its hard to think of any in particular atm :(



Name one if you can.


Luc and Sarah from suikoden III
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 6/25/16
There was this other human kid in Bakemono no Ko (movie) he was the kid with the white outfit. He used to be so nice, but after he became kinda evil. Forgot his name, sorry!
2346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/25/16
The single best example is Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker. He was a sweet child and slave from a back ass planet in the outer rims of the galaxy. Then as an adult he became the most powerful Sith in that same galaxy.
Posted 6/25/16 , edited 6/25/16
Another Sailor Moon Character from the Second Season : Black Lady (with help from Wiseman)

Kaori was just a devoted lab assistant, but was tempted and consumed by death busters, along with professor souichi tomoe .. in that instant they were lost forever ..
Posted 6/25/16

mc707 wrote:

The single best example is Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker. He was a sweet child and slave from a back ass planet in the outer rims of the galaxy. Then as an adult he became the most powerful Sith in that same galaxy.


I agree.
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/25/16

mc707 wrote:

The single best example is Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker. He was a sweet child and slave from a back ass planet in the outer rims of the galaxy. Then as an adult he became the most powerful Sith in that same galaxy.


Wowzers!
Posted 6/25/16 , edited 6/25/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


mc707 wrote:

The single best example is Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker. He was a sweet child and slave from a back ass planet in the outer rims of the galaxy. Then as an adult he became the most powerful Sith in that same galaxy.


Wowzers!


I may have misunderstood the topic. If you want cut-and-dry, B&W , that's tougher. I like some vagueness amd ambiguity when it comes to whether or not they were bad from the beginning. Faustian contracts aren't really what you wanted. :(

Isn't Judar a bit spoiled since childhood, mm?
5253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / oregon
Offline
Posted 6/25/16
I feel Kaneki from tokyo ghoul fits this. He used to be a kind person who put others over his self. But he continues to get more crazy and messed up as the story goes on.
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/25/16

Sarah_Blight wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


mc707 wrote:

The single best example is Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker. He was a sweet child and slave from a back ass planet in the outer rims of the galaxy. Then as an adult he became the most powerful Sith in that same galaxy.


Wowzers!


I may have misunderstood the topic. If you want cut-and-dry, B&W , that's tougher. I like some vagueness amd ambiguity when it comes to whether or not they were bad from the beginning. Faustian contracts aren't really what you wanted. :(

Isn't Judar a bit spoiled since childhood, mm?


Judar was spoiled rotten and became a brat.
Posted 6/25/16 , edited 6/25/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Sarah_Blight wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


mc707 wrote:

The single best example is Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker. He was a sweet child and slave from a back ass planet in the outer rims of the galaxy. Then as an adult he became the most powerful Sith in that same galaxy.


Wowzers!


I may have misunderstood the topic. If you want cut-and-dry, B&W , that's tougher. I like some vagueness amd ambiguity when it comes to whether or not they were bad from the beginning. Faustian contracts aren't really what you wanted. :(

Isn't Judar a bit spoiled since childhood, mm?


Judar was spoiled rotten and became a brat.


But someone had to spoil him!
Posted 6/25/16
I might get sacked for saying this but, light yagami....
Posted 6/25/16 , edited 6/25/16

dragonslayerjoshua wrote:

I feel Kaneki from tokyo ghoul fits this. He used to be a kind person who put others over his self. But he continues to get more crazy and messed up as the story goes on.


I see it, lol.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.