First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Any new car in the world?
1807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/16 , edited 6/26/16
You win a contest through some big automotive magazine, your prize is that you are get to pick 1 brand new vehicle, anything you want, to drive over the next 5 years and give impressions and updates on a regular basis. You do not own the vehicle, so you cannot pick something high dollar to just try to sell it for money.

You have to pay for fuel, maintenance, and anything other normal cost that are associated with owning the vehicle.


What vehicle do you choose?

I think I would choose to get a Tesla S, so many nice feature and would want to see how the whole electric car and range/charging limitations would affect its use.
517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

Such a gorgeous and classy car.
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/26/16
I'm ok with my car. I don't think I could pay for the maintenance and insurance of a luxury car.
17777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 6/26/16
i dont want something designed to fall apart in 5 years. ill keep my old car.
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Kuto-ko Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 6/26/16
I have car but I don't drive it. I think I don't need to win it I just buy it, but since I have already 3 cars I will just give it to my puppy
AX-9 
6810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 6/26/16 , edited 6/26/16
tesla model s p85d



Its fast. Its sexy. Its 100% electric, its also low maintenance.
49485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/26/16
This baby will be mine!

17777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

macht_gut wrote:

This baby will be mine!



there is one where i live, guy lives there only in the summer. its a pretty cool car...motorcycle...whatever it is.
49485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

nemoskull wrote:


macht_gut wrote:

This baby will be mine!



there is one where i live, guy lives there only in the summer. its a pretty cool car...motorcycle...whatever it is.


Sweet! Its called the SLingshot SL by Polaris. Did you make friends with him to ask for a ride?
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

bailyn17 wrote:

I have car but I don't drive it. I think I don't need to win it I just buy it, but since I have already 3 cars I will just give it to my puppy


Hahaha
Let animals live in it for 5 years then give it back.

I would want a Sherman.
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Kuto-ko Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


bailyn17 wrote:

I have car but I don't drive it. I think I don't need to win it I just buy it, but since I have already 3 cars I will just give it to my puppy


Hahaha
Let animals live in it for 5 years then give it back.

I would want a Sherman.

I will not give it back- uhmm this is pretty good for my puppy I need them to train as a solder

30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

bailyn17 wrote:

I will not give it back- uhmm this is pretty good for my puppy I need them to train as a solder



It's part of the deal, you don't own it but get 5 years to use it.
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Kuto-ko Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


bailyn17 wrote:

I will not give it back- uhmm this is pretty good for my puppy I need them to train as a solder



It's part of the deal, you don't own it but get 5 years to use it.


I give you $Trillion but when is broken then I will give back to you

30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

bailyn17 wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


bailyn17 wrote:

I will not give it back- uhmm this is pretty good for my puppy I need them to train as a solder



It's part of the deal, you don't own it but get 5 years to use it.


I give you $Trillion but when is broken then I will give back to you



Then there's no point in winning the competition.
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Kuto-ko Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


bailyn17 wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


bailyn17 wrote:

I will not give it back- uhmm this is pretty good for my puppy I need them to train as a solder



It's part of the deal, you don't own it but get 5 years to use it.


I give you $Trillion but when is broken then I will give back to you



Then there's no point in winning the competition.

Yes I win

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.