First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Has anyone cheated on you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
65118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 483 miles from "T...
Offline
Posted 6/26/16 , edited 6/26/16
Of Course! It seems like it is a race now, to see who can cheat first. I personally have never cheated! I know that is hard to believe since I'm a guy, but I would rather be a serial monogamous, than be intrusted to someone then turn around and break that trust. Many older couples that have had 50 year marriages asked why they stood together so long, and the answer was they didn't throw their relationship away like an old shoe. The stuck with the good and the bad. We have become so spoiled to having everything on demand and if things get bumpy to just quit and find something better. What kind of world is that, but a world of orphans, orphaned ideas, orphaned cloths, orphaned values, so it becomes easy to just orphan our feelings for someone else, and shirk responsibilities.
People are not automobiles that once the paint fades and the seats start sagging that it is time to get an new model. But kids nowadays, they think that 'escape' is easier to acquire than 'permanence' ...because many don't know what that is...
The solution...get a contract, and renew it every 10 years...
Just my feeling now...
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 6/26/16
:'v yes
Posted 6/26/16
Nah brah. The relationships mostly ended on mutual terms.
2549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Online
Posted 6/26/16
Nah, not that I know of, and I couldn't be upset at it now anyways. Though if I have been cheated on, the girl is good at hiding cheating on me.
8758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

Bankshot wrote:

Of Course! It seems like it is a race now, to see who can cheat first. I personally have never cheated! I know that is hard to believe since I'm a guy, but I would rather be a serial monogamous, than be intrusted to someone then turn around and break that trust. Many older couples that have had 50 year marriages asked why they stood together so long, and the answer was they didn't throw their relationship away like an old shoe. The stuck with the good and the bad. We have become so spoiled to having everything on demand and if things get bumpy to just quit and find something better. What kind of world is that, but a world of orphans, orphaned ideas, orphaned cloths, orphaned values, so it becomes easy to just orphan our feelings for someone else, and shirk responsibilities.
People are not automobiles that once the paint fades and the seats start sagging that it is time to get an new model. But kids nowadays, they think that 'escape' is easier to acquire than 'permanence' ...because many don't know what that is...
The solution...get a contract, and renew it every 10 years...
Just my feeling now...



Nice post but, where is your story about when you got cheated C:?

20813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/26/16
No.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/26/16
nope, I've always made it clear from day one that if someone wants someone else then go for them. This has led to either me being told or letting it end from both parties.
65118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 483 miles from "T...
Offline
Posted 6/26/16 , edited 6/26/16


Do you write about every flat tire you got in life, or recount the heartache and misery of changing the tire and rebuilding it later?
I try not to hang on, nor do I try to talk about it. It happened, and I moved on...
Going into details only satisfies the ghoulish cheat porn addicts. I don't air my laundry for free!
8758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

Bankshot wrote:



Do you write about every flat tire you got in life, or recount the heartache and misery of changing the tire and rebuilding it later?
I try not to hang on, nor do I try to talk about it. It happened, and I moved on...
Going into details only satisfies the ghoulish cheat porn addicts. I don't air my laundry for free!


Nope.
But that was the whole point of the thread.
1642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/26/16 , edited 6/26/16
Yes. It stung, but it's made me a stronger person now.
Posted 6/26/16
Yes. The damn fool wanted to be a volleyball manager for girls' volleyball. That raised red flags for me; girls in booty shorts, constantly jumping around is not a good place for a taken man. But anyways I wanted to trust him, so I let him be. Turns out he was cheating on me the entire season and the girl had the same name as me.
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/26/16
yeah. that's the main reason I don't get into relationships any more. once you find out they cheated, you fell like shit
65118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 483 miles from "T...
Offline
Posted 6/26/16 , edited 6/26/16


And yet...I have given you more words and more to think about than one word answers, but you pick on me?
Cheating takes two people. If it was hard to do, it wouldn't be called a "cheat" would it!
It would be like, "Yep, Jeb just plowed forty acres with that woman the other night. That's too much work for me, I'm glad I'm married to a fine woman that only makes me plow now and then."
If it were hard to do, there would be a national TV show about it, maybe call it, "Iron Marriage" or something, "A Competition between 'Planned' Marriages and 'Free Range' Marriages, Which one will survive!, This SUndAY, SUndAY, SUndAY!"
I can just see it hitting the networks...
3515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 6/26/16
One time but it was a long distance thing when I was in 10th grade (don't do that shit anymore and I've dated a few girls in my town since then) but it was one of those "I was drunk at a party not my fault" excuses. I don't care if the other drinks or anything but I don't date girls who go to parties. Just a bunch of horny ass dudes trying to get laid
8758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

Bankshot wrote:



And yet...I have given you more words and more to think about than one word answers, but you pick on me?
Cheating takes two people. If it was hard to do, it wouldn't be called a "cheat" would it!
It would be like, "Yep, Jeb just plowed forty acres with that woman the other night. That's too much work for me, I'm glad I'm married to a fine woman that only makes me plow now and then."
If it were hard to do, there would be a national TV show about it, maybe call it, "Iron Marriage" or something, "A Competition between 'Planned' Marriages and 'Free Range' Marriages, Which one will survive!, This SUndAY, SUndAY, SUndAY!"
I can just see it hitting the networks...


I dont pick at you? I have nothing against you! I just pointed out that i am a ghoul and like reading terrible things.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.