First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What weight do you carry, what burdens do you bear?
21084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

stars201 wrote:

I think I got about 70something years left to live, I'll leave it at that


I sure hope you do. Ask yourself everyday that if you died that day, would you feel accomplished, happy, or content with you leaving?
Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

Riker221 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

enough to be suicidal ?


What exactly makes you suicidal? Experiencing any long term depression?


Long term depression.

Memory loss
Intellect loss
Enough disorders and mental problems that i take 13 pills a day

Overactive empathy to the point i feel everyones pain so now i just turn my empathy off and get comments like "Psycopath or Sociopath"
No job struggling to stay alive if it wasn't for my parents i would be dead.
Friends struggling with problems that make them sad and i want to help but can't do anything.

I can't just sit back and watch others suffer that goes against my personality and because of the world we live in that means i feel constant pain and hate myself for not being able to do a thing.

i could go on for hours and hours...
1033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/16
just keep doing whatever makes ya happy ;P i find my happiness in learning , when i'm stressed i learn shiz lol
21084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

macht_gut wrote:

My fear is not having enough money for retirement. When I am 200 years old, I don't want to be eating dog/cat food and living in the dumps. Or worst homeless. Therefore, I am hoping I win the lottery to pay off all my debts and save what little is left.


Well a lottery is a voluntary tax on anyone who decides to pay it. Be careful as well because if you do win the lottery, you will have a temporary spike of happiness then you will have no goals to set because most of your problems would have been needed to be settled with money. After you have what you want, and no more debt, it tends to get bland. Live life in the fast lane, but one step at a time.
21084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

Matt7672 wrote:

just keep doing whatever makes ya happy ;P i find my happiness in learning , when i'm stressed i learn shiz lol


Nice! I wish I learning things made me happy! I would be so much more productive haha. Keep on going man, seems like nothing will stop you!
21084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Riker221 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

enough to be suicidal ?


What exactly makes you suicidal? Experiencing any long term depression?


Long term depression.

Memory loss
Intellect loss
Enough disorders and mental problems that i take 13 pills a day

Overactive empathy to the point i feel everyones pain so now i just turn my empathy off and get comments like "Psycopath or Sociopath"
No job struggling to stay alive if it wasn't for my parents i would be dead.
Friends struggling with problems that make them sad and i want to help but can't do anything.

I can't just sit back and watch others suffer that goes against my personality and because of the world we live in that means i feel constant pain and hate myself for not being able to do a thing.

i could go on for hours and hours...


My dear friend...i know what it feels like to be an empath. It's not a fun road to be put on. I get it. But don't look at yourself as having all of the mental problems. Look at yourself as a living human first. Are humans perfect? No, far from. Accept yourself for being imperfect, love yourself for it. Because if you do, you can love others for being imperfect. I hate watching others suffer from the sidelines, but in order to help we have to make sure we can function at our best first, so you can help them at their worst. You have people that love you, and you are no waste of oxygen.

Do not view yourself as depressed. Look at it this way. You are the sky, and depression is a cloud. What happens to clouds in the sky? Well they come and they go. But because it's very cloudy outside does it mean that the sky is dark? No it means there are just big dark clouds in the sky. They will pass.
Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/26/16

Riker221 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Riker221 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

enough to be suicidal ?


What exactly makes you suicidal? Experiencing any long term depression?


Long term depression.

Memory loss
Intellect loss
Enough disorders and mental problems that i take 13 pills a day

Overactive empathy to the point i feel everyones pain so now i just turn my empathy off and get comments like "Psycopath or Sociopath"
No job struggling to stay alive if it wasn't for my parents i would be dead.
Friends struggling with problems that make them sad and i want to help but can't do anything.

I can't just sit back and watch others suffer that goes against my personality and because of the world we live in that means i feel constant pain and hate myself for not being able to do a thing.

i could go on for hours and hours...


My dear friend...i know what it feels like to be an empath. It's not a fun road to be put on. I get it. But don't look at yourself as having all of the mental problems. Look at yourself as a living human first. Are humans perfect? No, far from. Accept yourself for being imperfect, love yourself for it. Because if you do, you can love others for being imperfect. I hate watching others suffer from the sidelines, but in order to help we have to make sure we can function at our best first, so you can help them at their worst. You have people that love you, and you are no waste of oxygen.

Do not view yourself as depressed. Look at it this way. You are the sky, and depression is a cloud. What happens to clouds in the sky? Well they come and they go. But because it's very cloudy outside does it mean that the sky is dark? No it means there are just big dark clouds in the sky. They will pass.



I dislike being human and i don't believe in perfection well i do but i hate it. XD
64156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In a Bowl
Offline
Posted 6/26/16
It isn't about deserving or not; I'm transgender. As I said, I don't get to be happy.
8345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/27/16
Ive got a few swords and suits of armour on me. Getting a little bit cumbersome though. Might need to drop a few, in a place where the guards can't see me...
41715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/16 , edited 6/27/16
just being me
an unstable kook who can't keep any relationship for the most part without screwing it up royally to the point where it causes everyone to either dismiss, reprimand, or lose all hope in me
and they all wonder why i don't trust anyone anymore

there are so many phantoms just situated above me that no one can see, that are so often misunderstood, and i'm so often disallowed to be a human being with a flawed personality or even a bit of a messy psyche without having my heart shattered again over it, because i invest such faith in the fact that every next eventual relationship will work, only to have it backfire as quickly as it begins

and nobody comprehends it fully, nor do i expect them to, but the pain of a past of being told you're amounting to nothing on account of a few mistakes or even simple misconceptions weighs heavily upon a heart, and sometimes the fragility of that heart breaks under the weight of it. because the hurt person will always feel as if every single sort of abandonment is their fault and never anyone else's, or vice versa, they ache so much with physical pain over being hung out to dry that it makes them want to spite humanity in its entirety because of a few shitty people, those few that were all, i guess.

everything just inevitavly ends in heartbreak and i feel like the more humanity i show and the more rawness i display, the more prone i will be to just have someone else i know hand in their resignation as even an interaction, forget about friendliness or anything closer. because nobody can handle me at my worst, not even i can.

so what's the use?

to quote some shit i wrote a few days ago after imbibing too much again out of my own anger

you wish you could just move on, but there's someone always scratching at the door begging for regression. you wish you could just stop being issued altogether to avoid evver being treated like someone's waste again, you wish you could stop downing medication prescribed by doctors who just keep finding more deficiency arise, but you never do, and it's always there.

part of me is still weakened, and it's not ideal. i'm not ideal by any stretch. i can pride myself in some of my accomplishment, but at the end of the day, a part of me is always going to linger in a stance that says "you can't, you're incapable, you're unforgivable". you'll never amount to anything. after all, that's what they've eventually said…

everyone leaves. there is nothing ideal, there is no one perfect who'll unconditionally adore you for who you are, and people are gonna be more prone to leave if you're the farthest from perfection, even if they themselves refuse to acknowledge their own flaws in the hypocrisy of leaving you for your own…

… never befriend anyone outside yourself, never fully trust anyone wholeheartedly, never give yourself to anyone or anything else. simply live in an eternal caution where nothing and no one can hurt you, and you'll never have the shards of the past occasionally streak across the bare skin of your back. then you're fuckin' invincible. living in the least humanly way possible.
715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/16
Watching someone drown and not being able to convince them that they can save themselves by standing up.

My parents are suffering. Whatever little happiness they have these days, will be gone as the future unfolds. I've still yet to accept it, but I need to accept this flow of life, I need to accept suffering. On the bright side, it makes me appreciate every breath, every interaction, everything. Life is short, if anime hasn't taught you by now that you should be grateful for every breath, idk what will.
10495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Birmingham, UK
Online
Posted 6/27/16
The burden of being single, that's a weight that's been stuck on me since I was conceived, the weight of trying to smile and be happy at all times because I refuse to share my sadness with others, the burden that I might never have children because chemotherapy may or may not have nuked me 'goods'. The burden of working night shift's in retail and enduring the agonizing boredom whilst asking myself "is this really my lot in life", the burden of wanting to help humanity but being useless. the burden of wishing people could see all sides of me and not just the one I show to them.

There are many weights on me, sometimes I don't even know how I can move carrying it all but I do, what choice do I have, I have to keep pushing forward ahead of others, a shield is only useful when it's in front of others, I'll find my purpose and my scars this way.
27282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/16
i wanna move. when i move i'll be 1000000% happy
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / DWMA
Offline
Posted 6/27/16
A few emotional scars from my younger school days, the fact I have to act happy all the time in front of people or they think i'm some kind of emotionally detached person. I also probably hide my feelings to much.
3478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 6/27/16
What's on my mind is the fact that I'm going to be 18 soon and I didn't finish high school on time and I don't want to be that burden on my parents with no job or no way of helping them out and I want to be taking care of them. I try to look at the positives in my life like I have no girlfriend, I don't run the streets, I don't do drugs or alcohol, I don't have any kids, and I don't have a criminal record but it's being overshadowed by the fact that I have absolutely nothing and the pressure is great on me to do something.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.