First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What weight do you carry, what burdens do you bear?
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 6/27/16
Being unable to repay my parents' kindness
48597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 6/27/16 , edited 6/27/16
I'm in the closet and I'll probably be there for a few more years.
Recently I realized how alone I've been for these last few years.

21084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 6/27/16

Mango-Monster wrote:

Being unable to repay my parents' kindness


Your parents want nothing more than to see you succeed, and surpass them. If they live to see that, then kindness to you was paid back double. They will be glad to know they raised a great kid, one who can handle themselves and be great at life. If I were a parent, that's what I would want.
21084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 6/27/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

I'm in the closet and I'll probably be there for a few more years.
Recently I realized how alone I've been for these last few years.



I can understand your frustration. I had a good friend of mine go through the same struggle. You'd be surprised by how many people accept you. And if they think less of you then their loss. I know what it's like to be alone, trust me. I've been alone most of my life. It's okay. It's alright. It makes you strong. But, do try to find and make good friends.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 6/28/16
None of OP's business.
21084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

None of OP's business.


Okay?
4173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Reality
Online
Posted 6/28/16
A remake of Fist of the North Star is a must, I need that.
71569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / So Cali, OC
Offline
Posted 6/28/16
Couple of years ago I made my gf get a abortion because I found out she was smoking crack when she was 4 months pregnant. She wanted to keep it but I said some harsh things to make her get it. I carry the burden of knowing I killed my own child and my last one since then I've decided not to get married and have another child out of the respect for my past child.
7431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/16
Bi-polar disorder and about a dozen other physical health problems that make it worse to deal with. Having physical, mental or emotional problems alone is one thing but having all 3 at once makes you wonder sometimes why you even bother to try.
21084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

Yohannbear wrote:

Couple of years ago I made my gf get a abortion because I found out she was smoking crack when she was 4 months pregnant. She wanted to keep it but I said some harsh things to make her get it. I carry the burden of knowing I killed my own child and my last one since then I've decided not to get married and have another child out of the respect for my past child.


Ouch. I wouldn't wish your pain on anyone my friend. Here is what I think, now you can take this with a grain of salt, since I don't know you or the whole situation, but allow me to possibly change your perspective. I believe that you know what you did violated your morals, but I was a very, extremely tough choice. But for you to not get married or have another child because of the choice you made doesn't make sense to me. Here is why. The mistakes you made in your past, should not effect the choices you male in the future. You are not who you were now, when you made that decision. You are a new you. The universe gives us unlimited chances to better ourselves.

Get married if you find the right one, have children, if when you are able to support them. Why? Because that can be your second chance. No one deserves to live they way they do because they made a bad choice. Live life and move on. Raise a family who you love and who loves you. You are not a killer, you were, but that is not who you are RIGHT NOW. Right now, you are you and the future is yours. I understand wanting to respect the life that was lost, but to be honest, to respect the life you denied, bringing forth life is the best way to use your chance now. Live life my friend, the mistakes of our past should never rule our future.
21084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

guitarzim22 wrote:

A remake of Fist of the North Star is a must, I need that.


I resonate with this.
21084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

neugenx wrote:

Bi-polar disorder and about a dozen other physical health problems that make it worse to deal with. Having physical, mental or emotional problems alone is one thing but having all 3 at once makes you wonder sometimes why you even bother to try.


It's hard for me to comprehend that kind of suffering. But the fact that you are still here today, means that you are meant to be here. Make the world your oyster. So what you have problems, show the people around you that those problems can stop you from achieving your goals. Show em how badass you can be. If you fail, then get back up and do it again. True failure is when you don't try, but failing and trying again, isn't failure at all, it just means you learned something. You have potential, what are you gonna do with it?
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/28/16
I am having trouble becoming 100% independent. I work. However I do not own a car and i live with my mother. (i'm about to be 24).
Ive been out on my own a couple times but i always come back. Now im stuck in this city because i have a child. I have money put away for a car.. thats not the problem, the problem is finding a car. a decent car with the amount of money that i have, to pay for in full. And i could save more however, im impatient and i dont want to. and it frustrates me lol. I cannot finace a car because i dont show proof of income and i wont until January because i am self-employed. I'm not as bent over it as i used to be. I'm actually more chill now. I visited a tax lady to see if i could pay taxes early to show proof of income and come to find out whenever i go back to her in january i actually wont have to pay anything and will get 4 grand back in taxes just about. which is pretty sweet.
So not only will i be able to finance a car, i will be showing proof of income and will be able to have enough to get my own apartment and actually will be able to!
Money really wasnt ever the issue it was showing income. I hate adulting. never had this problem before cause i always had roomates and i would take taxis everywhere. : /

Just need to keep positive.
21084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

Lilitth wrote:

I am having trouble becoming 100% independent. I work. However I do not own a car and i live with my mother. (i'm about to be 24).
Ive been out on my own a couple times but i always come back. Now im stuck in this city because i have a child. I have money put away for a car.. thats not the problem, the problem is finding a car. a decent car with the amount of money that i have, to pay for in full. And i could save more however, im impatient and i dont want to. and it frustrates me lol. I cannot finace a car because i dont show proof of income and i wont until January because i am self-employed. I'm not as bent over it as i used to be. I'm actually more chill now. I visited a tax lady to see if i could pay taxes early to show proof of income and come to find out whenever i go back to her in january i actually wont have to pay anything and will get 4 grand back in taxes just about. which is pretty sweet.
So not only will i be able to finance a car, i will be showing proof of income and will be able to have enough to get my own apartment and actually will be able to!
Money really wasnt ever the issue it was showing income. I hate adulting. never had this problem before cause i always had roomates and i would take taxis everywhere. : /

Just need to keep positive.


I feel that! Broke and I want to finance a motorcycle. It's about $6300+ tax. But yeah, I've been in a pickle for a while, so I know where you're coming from. Being patient is your key. You're only as strong as your weakest link ya feel? I think you got this, you just need to keep pushing and don't stop. The rewards for hard work come, but not when we think we need them to, but when we actually do need them to. I think, with your attitude, you'll turn out just fine.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 6/28/16
Just the monkey on my back. I think it's an orangutan. Just won't leave.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.