First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply What weight do you carry, what burdens do you bear?
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / IL
Offline
Posted 6/29/16

Nalaniel wrote:


imastew wrote:

It isn't about deserving or not; I'm transgender. As I said, I don't get to be happy.


That's true.


Happiness will find itself, not come now doesnt mean it never come.
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / IL
Offline
Posted 6/29/16

imastew wrote:

It isn't about deserving or not; I'm transgender. As I said, I don't get to be happy.


What make you say that?
21092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 6/30/16

Phersu wrote:

Just the monkey on my back. I think it's an orangutan. Just won't leave.


I have me one of those too. They suck.
17712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 6/30/16
I can tell this thread is going to be depressing
21092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 3/12/17

macht_gut wrote:

My fear is not having enough money for retirement. When I am 200 years old, I don't want to be eating dog/cat food and living in the dumps. Or worst homeless. Therefore, I am hoping I win the lottery to pay off all my debts and save what little is left.


Make sure to do plenty of research on 401K'S and ways you can save for retirement, I know it sounds dumb but Dave Ramsay is the go-to on this one. Don't let fear drive you into a corner, let it empower you.
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/17

Riker221 wrote:


macht_gut wrote:

My fear is not having enough money for retirement. When I am 200 years old, I don't want to be eating dog/cat food and living in the dumps. Or worst homeless. Therefore, I am hoping I win the lottery to pay off all my debts and save what little is left.


Make sure to do plenty of research on 401K'S and ways you can save for retirement, I know it sounds dumb but Dave Ramsay is the go-to on this one. Don't let fear drive you into a corner, let it empower you.


401(k)s are not the cover-all solution to saving for retirement. Do blanket research on all money market funds and mutual funds that you can invest in on your own accord, or anything available in the market. 401(k)s do NOT guarantee you a retirement savings, as you can lose 100% of it at any point in time while in your possession through no control of yours.

Just saying.
21092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 3/12/17

FlyinDumpling wrote:

I can tell this thread is going to be depressing


Probably because it is indeed a thread about the problems we face on a daily struggle, but with this, you can see how beautiful people really are because they choose to keep going because of their problems.
21092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Hendersonville Te...
Offline
Posted 3/12/17

1stladyent wrote:


Riker221 wrote:


macht_gut wrote:

My fear is not having enough money for retirement. When I am 200 years old, I don't want to be eating dog/cat food and living in the dumps. Or worst homeless. Therefore, I am hoping I win the lottery to pay off all my debts and save what little is left.


Make sure to do plenty of research on 401K'S and ways you can save for retirement, I know it sounds dumb but Dave Ramsay is the go-to on this one. Don't let fear drive you into a corner, let it empower you.


401(k)s are not the cover-all solution to saving for retirement. Do blanket research on all money market funds and mutual funds that you can invest in on your own accord, or anything available in the market. 401(k)s do NOT guarantee you a retirement savings, as you can lose 100% of it at any point in time while in your possession through no control of yours.

Just saying.


Oh I know, I just didn't feel like going way into it, my memory is a bit rusty when it comes to personal financing, for now I just pay with what I got.
11969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / New England, USA
Online
Posted 3/12/17
Seeing the murderer of someone close to me (as well as at least 22 others) in the free and clear due to the power they wield. It's been 32 years of hopeless hoping that something would've been done with them by now but it never changes.
Vahvi 
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 3/12/17
Sleep Debt
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 3/15/17
I have a chronic illness and spend all day at home because I'm not fit for anything else. I've missed this year of school and by the way my health's declining I doubt I'll be fit enough to repeat the year. I'm completely dependant on my parents and I'd die if I lived alone. I've no idea what I'm going to do in the future and I just want to end it.
llunga 
3352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Mᴇᴡɴɪ
Offline
Posted 3/15/17


Nothing I'd post here.
scye27 
53923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/15/17
Debt has a heavy weight on my life. I'd love to get a newer car, clothes not from a thrift store, or even have a kid, but my debts keep me from doing anything. The worse thing is that it's for medical bills, and to pay other things like gas for my car, car insurance, or car repairs. I didn't go on some fancy vacation or go shopping. I have tried consolidating, conserving, and taking out all unneeded expenses, and it still doesn't help. I try not to let it get to me though because that is life, and I just try to work hard and know that one day, my bills will be less. My debt is also not that high, so I can get rid of it in probably 5-10 years.
7000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/17
I have a micro penis
2749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 3/15/17 , edited 3/15/17
^ Poor PotentSaliva.

I have anxiety all the time. I have no friends. I will probably never have real, long term friends. I'm depressed to the point that it's severely impacting my school work, whereas before I a straight A student. I have no motivation to do or be anything. I have no appetite and nothing tastes good anymore. I'm going to have student debt for a good chunk of my life. Social security will almost certainly be gone by the time I don't have student debt and am looking to retire. I'm apathetic. Everyone I meet is apathetic.

Why do you want to know all this though? It's a downer.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.