First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Anticipation
142802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/17
I'll definitely watch this since it rivals the Re: Zero LNs in terms of popularity
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/17 , edited 4/1/17

deatherz007 wrote:

I'll definitely watch this since it rivals the Re: Zero LNs in terms of popularity


Err Sukasuka doesn't have at all the same popularity as re: zero. Sukasuka is far far less popular. The difference is, sukasuka is praised by pretty much anyone who read it because of how good it is. Can't say the same of re: zero.
Sukasuka actually has an history of going completely unnoticed by the public at first, selling so little that it was almost cancelled. Peoples were all praising it, posting on amazon a 100% 5 out of 5 stars rating all saying "please don't cancel it's far too good to be cancelled" and the like.
Then it got pushed/helped by peoples from the industry into a very high score in "kono light novel ga sugoi" and the sales number raised enough to stabilise it and avoid cancelling it. Since then, it got a manga adaptation, finished publishing the main novel series and imediately got a sequel, and now an anime adaptation.

3973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/1/17
Could that title possibly be any longer? At least there's shortened version of it, making it easier to remember/name.

But yes, plot sounds interestingly good so, looking forward to it.
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/17 , edited 4/11/17
There are titles longer than that so yes it could :p.


The presentation that happened the 26th actually introduced another seiyuu (and no one noticed).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnJWewtFcK4
She's a first year grade schooler introduced under the name of okada hikari (岡田日花里). She appears at 16:20.
She will voice Elc, so it means that this anime will probably cover 5 volumes. I say "probably" because the first time Elc spoke is IIRC in volume 3.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/10/17
Sounds quite interesting, might have to have a look at this one. Now my question is will Crunchyroll have this one or will I have to look else where?
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/17

mememe1930 wrote:

Sounds quite interesting, might have to have a look at this one. Now my question is will Crunchyroll have this one or will I have to look else where?


They got it, just announced :
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/04/10-1/crunchyroll-adds-what-do-you-do-at-the-end-of-the-world-are-you-busy-will-you-save-us-to-spring-anime-lineup
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/11/17

Zefyris- wrote:


mememe1930 wrote:

Sounds quite interesting, might have to have a look at this one. Now my question is will Crunchyroll have this one or will I have to look else where?


They got it, just announced :
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/04/10-1/crunchyroll-adds-what-do-you-do-at-the-end-of-the-world-are-you-busy-will-you-save-us-to-spring-anime-lineup


Ahh nice, thank you good sir!

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.