First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Are Rio and Melee rangers?
Member
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

teh_rabbi wrote:

... I have no idea what the hell I'm looking at.


what i meant is mere official name where she's in hk check the bottom of the picture
Member
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
... Fine. You've made your point. Are we happy now?
Member
231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Tampa
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
In the Japanese language they use the letter R but it makes a L sound. So while Mele's name is actually spelled Mere it pronounced with a L sound. Same goes for Rio even though everyone spells his name properly it is pronounced like the latin word Leo.
I hope I clear that up because I enjoy explaining languages and stuff.
Moderator
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Las Vegas, Nevada
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
I damn Rio he has taken all the attention away from the other villians & Allies
Member
458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

teh_rabbi wrote:

... Fine. You've made your point. Are we happy now?


Member
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / West Coast, U.S.A
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
Unfortunately, Rio and Mele didn't get a chance to become official Gekirangers. It's the same fate to Nakadai-Sensei/AbareKiller in Abaranger.

In my opinion, they would have made an excellent GekiBlack & GekiGreen.
Member
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Colchester
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Well personal I would like to see Mere be a Gekigreen, and it was so sad when she died. As well as she had Bao in her stomach for so long she could had the right geki. I would to have seen more of Bao moves, like in the espoide when he used his pyschia abblites to look in Gekiviloet soul.
Member
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere I Belong.
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Sentaifanxman0228 wrote:

Unfortunately, Rio and Mele didn't get a chance to become official Gekirangers. It's the same fate to Nakadai-Sensei/AbareKiller in Abaranger.


Actually, Dr. Nakadai/AbareKiller is officially an Abaranger the moment he sided with them and change his ways. Check out Wiki it's true.

Member
458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

phillbill wrote:

Well personal I would like to see Mere be a Gekigreen, and it was so sad when she died. As well as she had Bao in her stomach for so long she could had the right geki. I would to have seen more of Bao moves, like in the espoide when he used his pyschia abblites to look in Gekiviloet soul.


just wanna correct you on some points:

1. it's bae, not bao. bae's name is a pun on the japanese word for fly, which is "hae".
2. bae does not use psychic techniques, it's his gekiwaza that uses WORDS as weapons to control/manipulate his opponents as well as support/encourage his allies.his words do the damage. in fact, bae does not have psychic powers, as far as i know.

mele by herself is good enough but then again, there wasn't enough time to establish mele and rio as official rangers. had they turned good earlier, it would have worked. then again, maybe its a good idea for a gekiranger sequel, if it is even remotely possible.

we can have mele and rio as rangers only in fanfics, which i am not inclined of.
Member
231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Tampa
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
As far as Im concerned since they took part in the rollcall and switch sides, they are part of the Gekiranger team. Because they didn't use Gekichangers and have suits that resemble the other Gekirangers shouldn't make a difference.
Member
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
No, but they do henshin into alternate suits. And they had mecha. As far as I'm concerned, if they're not Rangers, then I'm not an Otaku. And I am an Otaku. Which means they're rangers. Case closed.
Member
231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Tampa
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
Had to have the last words didn't you Rabbi?
Member
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
Yes. Yes I did. ^_^
Member
458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

teh_rabbi wrote:

No, but they do henshin into alternate suits. And they had mecha. As far as I'm concerned, if they're not Rangers, then I'm not an Otaku. And I am an Otaku. Which means they're rangers. Case closed.


???

this i didn't notice when i was away. oh...kay.

yep, throw all the logic to the twilight zone.

LOL.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.