First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply If you had your own alliance, what would you name it?
4173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Reality
Offline
Posted 6/28/16
The Manliest Men Among Men
7431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


neugenx wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


neugenx wrote:

I'd name it "Bakajanaino?" .




I used to be asked it a lot whenever I made wise-ass comments but my GF at the time refused to tell me what it meant . I just finally found out a few months ago and lmao .


What does it mean?


From what I was told recently it translates roughly to "are you stupid?, "are you crazy?"" or "are you an idiot?" . I figure it's a fun enough name to start a comedy group with .
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

neugenx wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


neugenx wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


neugenx wrote:

I'd name it "Bakajanaino?" .




I used to be asked it a lot whenever I made wise-ass comments but my GF at the time refused to tell me what it meant . I just finally found out a few months ago and lmao .


What does it mean?


From what I was told recently it translates roughly to "are you stupid?, "are you crazy?"" or "are you an idiot?" . I figure it's a fun enough name to start a comedy group with .


Oh alright.
7431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

qualeshia3 wrote:



Oh alright.


I finally found out what it meant when watching DoS Deka (aka Ms. Sadistic Detective) a few months back when I asked a friend on the boards. It's stuck with me since and I've actually thought of using it as an Imprint to release the comedy games I'm working on under .
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

neugenx wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:



Oh alright.


I finally found out what it meant when watching DoS Deka (aka Ms. Sadistic Detective) a few months back when I asked a friend on the boards. It's stuck with me since and I've actually thought of using it as an Imprint to release the comedy games I'm working on under .


Cool.
8345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/28/16
The Super Happy Fun Alliance

Only ninjas allowed
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

Scooty-Bby wrote:

The Super Happy Fun Alliance

Only ninjas allowed


Then it will be like nobody is there.
8345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Scooty-Bby wrote:

The Super Happy Fun Alliance

Only ninjas allowed


Then it will be like nobody is there.


Then the enemy wont see us coming...
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

Scooty-Bby wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Scooty-Bby wrote:

The Super Happy Fun Alliance

Only ninjas allowed


Then it will be like nobody is there.


Then the enemy wont see us coming...


True. I can only imagine the meetings.
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The 2D World
Offline
Posted 6/28/16
The League of Carpal Tunnel Fighters (TLCTF for short)
It's made up of people who play games and encourage fellow gamers to stop for a second and listen to our advisor and hero, Dr Levi. https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/39h3zy/dr_levi_mega_thread/
A noble cause, I know. (We're also only made up of people with enormous egos.)
Posted 6/28/16
"This Is Not A Dictatorship Move Along"
8790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/28/16
Already have one.
Mohahah.
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Ocala, Florida
Offline
Posted 6/28/16
The Coffee Table Alliance (it kinda exists but not really )
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/28/16
The Nyrus Imperium
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/28/16
Restoration Tribune , why so people are aware of it's goal. To turn the sinking ship that is Canada back to it's former glory, to restore the reputation we earned in WW1, WW2, Korea , and beyond.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.