First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
"Stalker." "Creep" "Abuse" etc.
Posted 6/30/16


Your mind's in the gutter, lady. And Heath Ledger was brilliant as The Joker. Psychopath huh. Boo hoo you hurt my feelings waaahh. :rollseyes:

Just going to go now as character assassination/Ad Hominem is all you got.

Posted 6/30/16

MyMomNeedSome wrote:

Good read i rate it a solid 4/5

I feel like its okay to be a part in a someones conspiracy theory. Drama is the spice of life


I like it best when it becomes a coordinated effort based in reality. I said I was the devil and I'm reeling them in. Self delusions are great adventures you might should try it with dropping some acid, 10/5 easily.

521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Denmark Boy
Offline
Posted 6/30/16

_yuber wrote:


MyMomNeedSome wrote:

Good read i rate it a solid 4/5

I feel like its okay to be a part in a someones conspiracy theory. Drama is the spice of life


I like it best when it becomes a coordinated effort based in reality. I said I was the devil and I'm reeling them in. Self delusions are great adventures you might should try it with dropping some acid, 10/5 easily.



Nah nah nah man i dont do acid. I heard that shit can get you real fucked up if you just a little bit uncomfortable
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 6/30/16 , edited 6/30/16

_yuber wrote:

Your mind's in the gutter, lady. And Heath Ledger was brilliant as The Joker. Psychopath huh. Boo hoo you hurt my feelings waaahh. :rollseyes:

Just going to go now as character assassination/Ad Hominem is all you got.



No, you reminded me of the meme.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/30/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

doesn't mean it never happens i have known many females on here to get dick pics and harrasement due to being female.



Sure you have. And I bet that those dick pictures sightings almost coincide with Santa Claus sightings.


So you are denying that women on cr get targeted by perverts and sent dick pics and harassed due to it not happening to you whilst you set your profile to female....good job dude thing is it happens i have known people who nuked because of it.

A lot of guys on cr can be horny and creepy i like to think it's the lurkers who are like that and not fellow forum posters.

The girl i like got asked if she wanted to do a sexual rp once which creeped her out she didn't know this guy and reported him...luckily the mods ban idiots like that.

To deny something because it hasn't happened to you is just ...laughable at best

Heck even guys get it on here i had this which is not bad honestly but still very inappropriate to ask a stranger



When i confronted one of them about it





Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
20811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 6/30/16

VZ68 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

doesn't mean it never happens i have known many females on here to get dick pics and harrasement due to being female.



Sure you have. And I bet that those dick pictures sightings almost coincide with Santa Claus sightings.


So you are denying that women on cr get targeted by perverts and sent dick pics and harassed due to it not happening to you whilst you set your profile to female....good job dude thing is it happens i have known people who nuked because of it.

A lot of guys on cr can be horny and creepy i like to think it's the lurkers who are like that and not fellow forum posters.

The girl i like got asked if she wanted to do a sexual rp once which creeped her out she didn't know this guy and reported him...luckily the mods ban idiots like that.

To deny something because it hasn't happened to you is just ...laughable at best

Heck even guys get it on here i had this which is not bad honestly but still very inappropriate to ask a stranger



When i confronted one of them about it





Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.



What you are laughing because you are wrong?
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/30/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

doesn't mean it never happens i have known many females on here to get dick pics and harrasement due to being female.



Sure you have. And I bet that those dick pictures sightings almost coincide with Santa Claus sightings.


So you are denying that women on cr get targeted by perverts and sent dick pics and harassed due to it not happening to you whilst you set your profile to female....good job dude thing is it happens i have known people who nuked because of it.

A lot of guys on cr can be horny and creepy i like to think it's the lurkers who are like that and not fellow forum posters.

The girl i like got asked if she wanted to do a sexual rp once which creeped her out she didn't know this guy and reported him...luckily the mods ban idiots like that.

To deny something because it hasn't happened to you is just ...laughable at best

Heck even guys get it on here i had this which is not bad honestly but still very inappropriate to ask a stranger



When i confronted one of them about it





Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.



What you are laughing because you are wrong?


I'm laughing because you just randomly posted stuff that may or may not have happened. Two nuked accounts don't mean shit to me anyway, hell, they could have sent that weak ass shit to themselves.

10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/30/16


22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/30/16
When I have the "F", ain't nobody send me shit.

Except chicks....

I receive tits and no dicks. How strange.

2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/16 , edited 6/30/16
We really shouldn't throw the term stalker around so casually. For men or women who have truly been stalked by someone this could be a huge slap in the face. Calling some harmless person on a forums a stalker hurts the true victims of stalking. There's a far cry between someone joking around and flirting and the sheer terror that a victim of stalking must go through. It's sort of like the whole rape culture and people who make light of or joke around about rape. It's not a laughing matter. It's not funny or cool. We should really be much more careful with our words and our accusations.
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/30/16 , edited 6/30/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

When I have the "F", ain't nobody send me shit.

Except chicks....

I receive tits and no dicks. How strange.



Should we stop sending?

22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/30/16

DazaiShinju wrote:

Should we stop sending?





Definitely not.
Posted 6/30/16
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/30/16
Honestly, the only ones that could say how often dick pics get sent are moderators. Surely all those poor women report such incidents....if it is in fact unwanted.

Not saying it doesn't happen, but I don't think CR is full of rampaging 'perverts' as male anime fans are often made out to be. Women "damsel" themselves up a bit as do men get a little "knightly"--and that usually occurs more in female scarce spaces.

Most women don't seem to have much of a problem on CR, per se, although they may occasionally slide in a gripe about it (only because men respond though).

Bitches are just loud. Who woulda' thunk?

2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/16
I said it on the last one, and I'll say it on this one.

I'm surprised to learn that people actually talk to each other on here.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.