First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply 20-Year-Old Cosplayer Announces Marriage to 51-Year-Old Oh My Goddess! Author Kousuke Fujishima
27282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/16
that age different tho.
Kid:

Hi my names ___ i'm 10 yrs old. my moms 30 and my dad is 61! -.-
Dutch Moderator
30797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 6/30/16 , edited 6/30/16
I wish him all the best, but personally I'd like to stick with people closer to my own age.
There's this thing called maturity, stability and life experience I'd expect from the person I want to spend a considerable part, if not the rest of my life with.


octorockandroll wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Mate I am 28 and the fact I haven't found a partner of either gender that agrees with my opinion should speak volumes about the lacking sense of morality amongst my own country men and women.

Politically speaking I am a centralist , ethically speaking I am a soldier, Spiritually speaking I am a Christian ,. And no woman or man thus far has proven worthy of more then basic courtesy. And the few that have proven themselves above the rank and file of trashy humanity have disappointed me in other ways.


I can't demand or create the values I cherish in other humans so unless God is truly kind I will have to get used to coming home to a home devoid of anything aside from my own touches.


Bruh, you need a cat


On the topic of terrible relationship advice here's my 2 cents.
Drop your expectations, all of them. You're looking for another you to become attracted to, I'm not saying they don't exist but if you find them, you're going to loathe them eventually.

Stop looking for love, accept the fact that you're single and make sure you're able to take good care of yourself and are happy before anything else.
One day you may find someone, or they find you, they may have even been living right under your nose the entire time, just don't go looking for them, the longer you look, the more miserable you become.
And I truly do not mean to offend, but the way you post here you do come across as quite an unhappy fella.

So you've got some cash lying around, great! Don't flaunt it, don't even let people know. All you'll attract are rodents, flies and gold diggers.
Looks aren't everything either, we all become ugly on the outside eventually no matter how hard you keep up with your training discipline.

Posted 6/30/16
Not interested, really.
9319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/30/16
Lucky cunt.
9384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/30/16

I have one more thing to report, I am pregnant with a baby. I am sorry for the surprise

She is sorry for being pregnant with a man she wants to marry? Uhh...what?
9642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 6/30/16 , edited 6/30/16
I fail to see what women see in Ranwolf.


P.S. The cosplayer in question apparently has really large breasts, especially for a Japanese, so yeah....how many big breasted Japanese women do you know? You'd have a higher chance of acquiring a shiny pokemon. You go Kousuke!
10654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/30/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I fail to see what women see in Ranwolf.


P.S. The cosplayer in question apparently has really large breasts, especially for a Japanese, so yeah....how many big breasted Japanese women do you know? You'd have a higher chance of acquiring a shiny pokemon. You go Kousuke!


Constant, unrelenting, and aggressive self-confidence despite any and all evidence opposing it? A rock hard head? A sense of danger? Possibly a steady paycheck.

It's a mystery to everybody, I suppose.
3478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 6/30/16
This shit ain't cute at all because this dude is old enough to be her motherfucking father and if anything, it's disgusting.
10654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/30/16
Disgusting? Historically it is normal. Hell, given the anime and drama available even here, it could even be considered culturally normal. Old men are stable. Young women are...well, young. A match made in genetic heaven.
3478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 6/30/16

gornotck wrote:

Disgusting? Historically it is normal. Hell, given the anime and drama available even here, it could even be considered culturally normal. Old men are stable. Young women are...well, young. A match made in genetic heaven.


Maybe I'm too American and I don't care enough for what goes on with anime or manga but do you realize that this man may not even be around by the time this child is 20? Hell even when this child is about to turn 15 he might not be around anymore. So all I have to say to her is she better be looking for a 2nd option for a father figure or else that child may become a bastard.
10654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/30/16 , edited 6/30/16

Markest1 wrote:


gornotck wrote:

Disgusting? Historically it is normal. Hell, given the anime and drama available even here, it could even be considered culturally normal. Old men are stable. Young women are...well, young. A match made in genetic heaven.


Maybe I'm too American and I don't care enough for what goes on with anime or manga but do you realize that this man may not even be around by the time this child is 20? Hell even when this child is about to turn 15 he might not be around anymore. So all I have to say to her is she better be looking for a 2nd option for a father figure or else that child may become a bastard.


It is pretty unlikely that he's going to croak in the next nine months or so, so the kid won't be a "bastard", and wouldn't anyway because they got "married". Japanese tend to live for some time, so he has a good chance of still being around to schtup his wife when the kid's 30.

In addition, American or not, people wouldn't say a damned thing if she was 51 and he was 82.
2303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/16
Good for both of them. They are both consenting adults and both are free to give their heart to whomever they please. While there may be a certain "ick" factor with me that has NOTHING to do with them. That's my hang up. I wish them nothing but the best and hope they'll have many years of happiness together.
2303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/16

gornotck wrote:


Markest1 wrote:


gornotck wrote:

Disgusting? Historically it is normal. Hell, given the anime and drama available even here, it could even be considered culturally normal. Old men are stable. Young women are...well, young. A match made in genetic heaven.


Maybe I'm too American and I don't care enough for what goes on with anime or manga but do you realize that this man may not even be around by the time this child is 20? Hell even when this child is about to turn 15 he might not be around anymore. So all I have to say to her is she better be looking for a 2nd option for a father figure or else that child may become a bastard.


It is pretty unlikely that he's going to croak in the next nine months or so, so the kid won't be a "bastard", and wouldn't anyway because they got "married". Japanese tend to live for some time, so he has a good chance of still being around to schtup his wife when the kid's 30.

In addition, American or not, people wouldn't say a damned thing if she was 51 and he was 82.


Agreed and also keep in mind that there's NO guarantee that any of us will be around to see our kids grow up. Young people die all the time too. Young people aren't immune to disease or accident. There are NO guarantees in life so there's no point in not allowing yourself to be loved just because the rest of society may frown on it a bit. As long as two people are adults they can share their lives with whoever they want.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/30/16

goku8399 wrote:
totally inappropriate considering the woman is 20 years old and an adult.



octorockandroll wrote:

Why?

None of us have been saying anything about rape or pedophilia.



Totally NOT talking about the OP, totally talking about the batshit insane derail.
Posted 6/30/16
I do not see the big deal here if there happy with each other who cares
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.