WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Sex Education
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

HayatellAyasaki wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

No, sex ed encourages children/teens to have sex thinking that "everything is alright, as long as you wear a condom, or swallow a pill"

Schools ought to teach 'moral' instead.


i disagree. schools ought to give information, and let the kids decide on the morals.


That is exactly the cause of teenage pregnancy.


that is B.S.

EVERYONE knows that its the devil tempting them with a sense of pleasure beyond normal capabilities, while at the same time cursing them to the fires of hell.

but seriously, its totally normal for teenagers to be having sex. its natural. its fun. they're going to do it anyways, so you'd might as well spend more time giving useful information than morals that will be completely ignored.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

HayatellAyasaki wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

No, sex ed encourages children/teens to have sex thinking that "everything is alright, as long as you wear a condom, or swallow a pill"

Schools ought to teach 'moral' instead.


i disagree. schools ought to give information, and let the kids decide on the morals.


That is exactly the cause of teenage pregnancy.


No, irresponsibility in the household, the media, and between peers is the cause. The school isn't there to force morals upon children, its an educational center. Just like many people don't believe in preaching religion in school. The fact is, the cause of teenage pregnancy can be thwarted if kids know how to properly use contraceptions. Besides, you should know already, kids are going to do what they want The school can't force morals on kids.
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 2PM's Apartment ♥
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
it'll be kind of awkward and wierd sitting in that class lol
6753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / You dont wanna know
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
They really need to find a way to teach kids about dangers of sex.
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / czech republic
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

kawaii800 wrote:

it'll be kind of awkward and wierd sitting in that class lol


why? I had sex education in 6th degree of elementary school. It's all about the teacher and the way how he gives the information.
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States!!
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
i LEARNED ABOUT THAT IN 7tH GRADE!!!
ITS GROWN UP THINGS!!!
Posted 2/12/08
Schools should provide children with information about it.. And that's about it instead of telling people not having to have sex before marriage etc. etc. Because it's up to those individuals to listen and take what they want to from the lesson. We choose right or wrong ourselves, no one else does that for us. But you can say that it is important to learn sex ed because it does show it's a serious thing when you do it, you could either end up with a disease or pregnant.

It's up to the people who get taught sex ed to either do it or not and to either take it or leave what they have been taught.. It's crazy if people say that people might feel encouraged to do it because there's protection towards it, some people don't think that way at all! So YES to sex ed.


Of course, you can't just teach a ten year old sex ed.. Preferably teens.
74900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / /cm/
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
Isn't this a duplicate...?

Anyway, no. I don't think schools should have sex education until later grades.

I don't want my seven year old child coming home from school and talking about sex. That's not something they need to learn about at such a young age. Our generation learned about it a little to early in my opinion, and now look at teenage society. All we talk about is sex. I've had enough.
64252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
I think that school should have sex ed ... its good to know at a younger age ex: before all the hormones kick in (i think mine was around gr.5 ish) but the sooner u know the less chance that they will have a baby (at least it might help)
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Place I'm At
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
Yes schools need to teach the facts about sex and parents (at least the ones that do their parental job properly) should talk to their kids about the morals of when to have sex. But most parents don't talk to their children about sex in any kind of way. Thinking that if they don't talk to them then the kids wont do it. PLEASE! I think if more parents talked to their children about sex in an open way (and by open I mean age appropriate most 7year olds don't want or need to know the in and outs of sex but they do have questions) then sex ed in school would not be a moral question.

Besides we all know most teens (NOT ALL TEENS) have sex but are those teens that are sexually active are they as well informed as they could be? I don't think so or else there would not be as many cases of teen pregnancies or STDs. Sex ed in school would help inform teens how to protect themselves and there partner or maybe to just wait a bit longer.
14395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / the great northwest
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
it's kinda akward discusing it with an adult..yah i noticed that i can talk freely about sex to kids same age as mine...n_n
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Michigan.
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
ITS MY FAVORITE SUBJECT.
18582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
yes because idiots will go off getting prego if noone tells them about it or they learn on their own
Posted 2/19/08
Sex Ed. should be kept around, but revamped. They need to teach the facts, answer the common questions, find a way to answer all questions in some anonymous way. The current version of teaching is worthless and kids learn jack shit.
8484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
Think it should be an option because not every parent has time to or feel comfortable educating their kids about it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.