First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What is your experience with sleep talking?
16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/3/16
Do you sleep talk or know anyone who sleep talks.
I know that on at least one occasion I did. My parents told me that I said "push it in through the back of your teeth".
My dad sleep talks and if you talk to him he'll answer. He asked "who's the happiest one?" I said "what?" and he responded with frustration in his voice. "Who's the happiest one?"

A side question. Do you snore or know anybody who snores?
Posted 7/3/16
my sister sleep talks

my sister, father, and stepfather all snore if i remember correctly
608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/16
I have been known to talk and laugh in my sleep. I answer any and all questions while asleep too though sometimes the answers are lies. Usually if the question involves needing to wake up I will give whatever answer is needed to continue sleeping which is when the lying happens. Other questions like passwords and stuff I apparently give up freely.

I snore too.
16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/3/16

EichiXIII wrote:

I have been known to talk and laugh in my sleep. I answer any and all questions while asleep too though sometimes the answers are lies. Usually if the question involves needing to wake up I will give whatever answer is needed to continue sleeping which is when the lying happens. Other questions like passwords and stuff I apparently give up freely.

I snore too.


Do you type in your sleep too? I'm not trying to steal your identity or anything? I promise.
608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


EichiXIII wrote:

I have been known to talk and laugh in my sleep. I answer any and all questions while asleep too though sometimes the answers are lies. Usually if the question involves needing to wake up I will give whatever answer is needed to continue sleeping which is when the lying happens. Other questions like passwords and stuff I apparently give up freely.

I snore too.


Do you type in your sleep too? I'm not trying to steal your identity or anything? I promise.


I most likely could if I was sleeping at the keyboard.
16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/3/16

EichiXIII wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


EichiXIII wrote:

I have been known to talk and laugh in my sleep. I answer any and all questions while asleep too though sometimes the answers are lies. Usually if the question involves needing to wake up I will give whatever answer is needed to continue sleeping which is when the lying happens. Other questions like passwords and stuff I apparently give up freely.

I snore too.


Do you type in your sleep too? I'm not trying to steal your identity or anything? I promise.


I most likely could if I was sleeping at the keyboard.


Wanna find out?
Posted 7/3/16 , edited 7/3/16
I don't say words, just "aaaa" or "mmmm" when I exhale, kind of like sighing, but not really. I snore, too. Very loudly, but only for a few short moments until it stops.
608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Wanna find out?


3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Kuto-ko Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 7/3/16
I don't know anyone snoring I wonder what kind of sound when someone snoring.
16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/3/16

bailyn17 wrote:

I don't know anyone snoring I wonder what kind of sound when someone snoring.


You don't what a snoring person sounds like?
You could look it up.
1057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/16
I sleep talk sometimes and I catch myself doing it when I'm half asleep
Posted 7/3/16 , edited 7/3/16
I can't stand people who snore

I used to share a room with my sister when I was younger and I was forced to wear ear plugs
Posted 7/3/16
I do, and I've cried out in my sleep before.

also can't stand snoriing, either.
16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/3/16

stars201 wrote:

I can't stand people who snore

I used to share a room with my sister when I was younger and I was forced to wear ear plugs


Snoring. Because men need another reason for women to not wanna sleep with them.
1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/16

EichiXIII wrote:

I have been known to talk and laugh in my sleep. I answer any and all questions while asleep too though sometimes the answers are lies. Usually if the question involves needing to wake up I will give whatever answer is needed to continue sleeping which is when the lying happens. Other questions like passwords and stuff I apparently give up freely.

I snore too.


That sounds like a serious problem.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.