First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you look crazy?or at least mischievous?
Posted 7/3/16
I certainly do.
I have a goofy cheshire cat grin with way too many pointy teeth. I laugh at the jokes that I think about in my head so I just laugh for seemingly no reason. I laugh a little too much too. The lazy eye probably doesn't help matters. Probably also doesn't help that my face is quite expressive but not as expressive on one side so I have a crooked smile.
I also flail my arms around somewhat involuntarily. I pace back and forth in public and I touch my fingers to my thumb consecutively like 1 2 3 4. I also have a habit of not talking to people in public because of my autism so I look like some weirdo off in the corner.

Do you look crazeballs?
Posted 7/3/16 , edited 7/3/16
I look ugly and I also look like a bitch due to my resting bitch face
Posted 7/3/16 , edited 7/6/16

stars201 wrote:

I look ugly and I also look like a bitch


Awwwwww. Poor little crashed starship.
You are woman yes? Congratulations. You're automatically more attractive than at least half the people I know. Hahaha. There I go laughin' at my own jokes again.
15198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / So. Cal
Online
Posted 7/3/16
yes, yes I do. My reflection has scarred me on more than one occasion.
Posted 7/3/16
One of my eyes without glasses on will make me look insane.

Or paranoid.

One of the reasons I have to wear glasses ^
Posted 7/4/16
1) It's good that you smile!
2) Functional real human teeth is a status symbol in..... all of human societies.
3) I don't understand how having a sense of humor or being able to entertain yourself is something to be made fun of.
4) There are face muscle exercises too if you want to train the other half of your face.
5) You can always control your arms if you wanted to.
6) Pacing back and forth like Sherlock Holmes could lead to great things.
7) Behavior therapy can very much help you with the finger-touching. Since you're aware of this yourself, weaning yourself of the habit one by one may even work.
8) I doubt anybody cares about whether you're talking to people in public or not.

Please don't put yourself down. I think if I met you in person, you'd probably be a really nice and sweet person to talk to.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 7/4/16
Sometimes, I can sound crazy too.
Doesn't matter.
Posted 7/4/16
don't think too much about that
Posted 7/4/16
People tell me I look like a crazy professor with a meth addiction.
Posted 7/4/16 , edited 7/4/16

alfury wrote:

1) It's good that you smile!
2) Functional real human teeth is a status symbol in..... all of human societies.
3) I don't understand how having a sense of humor or being able to entertain yourself is something to be made fun of.
4) There are face muscle exercises too if you want to train the other half of your face.
5) You can always control your arms if you wanted to.
6) Pacing back and forth like Sherlock Holmes could lead to great things.
7) Behavior therapy can very much help you with the finger-touching. Since you're aware of this yourself, weaning yourself of the habit one by one may even work.
8) I doubt anybody cares about whether you're talking to people in public or not.

Please don't put yourself down. I think if I met you in person, you'd probably be a really nice and sweet person to talk to.


Oh stahp! Ya gunna make meh blush!
Posted 7/4/16
People tell me I look like a stoner but I've never been stoned in my life.
Posted 7/4/16

Hail_King_Kakao wrote:

People tell me I look like a stoner but I've never been stoned in my life.


That's because they don't use that form of punishment anymore.
Posted 7/4/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

That's because they don't use that form of punishment anymore.


Kill me.
Posted 7/4/16
Nah, I don't think so...but that's my opinion. Others may think otherwise.
Posted 7/4/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


alfury wrote:

1) It's good that you smile!
2) Functional real human teeth is a status symbol in..... all of human societies.
3) I don't understand how having a sense of humor or being able to entertain yourself is something to be made fun of.
4) There are face muscle exercises too if you want to train the other half of your face.
5) You can always control your arms if you wanted to.
6) Pacing back and forth like Sherlock Holmes could lead to great things.
7) Behavior therapy can very much help you with the finger-touching. Since you're aware of this yourself, weaning yourself of the habit one by one may even work.
8) I doubt anybody cares about whether you're talking to people in public or not.

Please don't put yourself down. I think if I met you in person, you'd probably be a really nice and sweet person to talk to.


Oh stahp! Ya gunna make meh blush!


Take a picture of yourself when you're beet-red, k?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.