First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Never stop ___ing
Posted 7/4/16
Believing.

I hate this thread.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/16
Trying
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/4/16

Ocale wrote:

Believing.

I hate this thread.


Think of it this way at least you know have that much better of an image of the madness that is the Crunchyroll forum membership. Though remember the abyss also stares back at you.
Posted 7/4/16

Ranwolf wrote:

Think of it this way at least you know have that much better of an image of the madness that is the Crunchyroll forum membership. Though remember the abyss also stares back at you.


The entire world is madness. The last thing I want is to be reminded of it.
Posted 7/4/16
I don't remember. It might have been the f word but I immediately forgot.
15049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/16
No one seems to have wanted people to never stop respiring. How sad.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/4/16

Ocale wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Think of it this way at least you know have that much better of an image of the madness that is the Crunchyroll forum membership. Though remember the abyss also stares back at you.


The entire world is madness. The last thing I want is to be reminded of it.


Meh it is not, I haven't been shot at once since I came back from Afghanistan nor has the car in front of me blown the fuck up because of a road side IED. Stop being so melodramatic. Most of the world is relatively sane and functional, it could be better but hey at lest most of the world isn't an active fucking war zone.
Posted 7/4/16

Ranwolf wrote:

Meh it is not, I haven't been shot at once since I came back from Afghanistan nor has the car in front of me blown the fuck up because of a road side IED. Stop being so melodramatic. Most of the world is relatively sane and functional, it could be better but hey at lest most of the world isn't an active fucking war zone.


If I'm not melodramatic, I am nothing.
1602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/4/16
I instantly thought of sleeping....
coat1 
15174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/4/16
The music
14307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/16

Ranwolf wrote:


stars201 wrote:



NO.



NO.


Ranwolf Owned Count: 1


5861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / O / Korriban
Online
Posted 7/4/16
blanking
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/4/16

Ocale wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Meh it is not, I haven't been shot at once since I came back from Afghanistan nor has the car in front of me blown the fuck up because of a road side IED. Stop being so melodramatic. Most of the world is relatively sane and functional, it could be better but hey at lest most of the world isn't an active fucking war zone.


If I'm not melodramatic, I am nothing.


A fair point.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/4/16


Avenge me..also use the Dragon Balls to wish me back after my extended training montage in the after life.
3059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/16
I'm oddly disappointed that there hasn't been any Terry Pratchet references yet.

"It's a speech impediment"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.