First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite OP/ED theme songs for Summer 2016
JuJu26 
27550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 8/6/16
Battery OP anyone? Really speaks to the heart.

Rewrite OP comes close as well!
6943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Online
Posted 8/6/16
This Art Club Has a Problem!!
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 8/7/16
Found an OP and ED I like and both from the same show.

OP "Harebare Fanfare" by Mimi Meme Mimi from Sweetness and Lightning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCv822QHVfU

ED: "Maybe" by Brian the Sun from Sweetness and Lightning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnVwKbx4Dy8
5459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/7/16
Two OP's I really like are from XXXholic and the 2nd OP of Knights of Sidonia. Of course, you also can't go wrong with the Vampire Knight OP.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 8/7/16

Ranefyre wrote:

Two OP's I really like are from XXXholic and the 2nd OP of Knights of Sidonia. Of course, you also can't go wrong with the Vampire Knight OP.


Those aren't from the Summer of 2016 right?
5459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/7/16

Gafennec wrote:


Ranefyre wrote:

Two OP's I really like are from XXXholic and the 2nd OP of Knights of Sidonia. Of course, you also can't go wrong with the Vampire Knight OP.


Those aren't from the Summer of 2016 right?


Oh wow, I'm tired haha. I just facepalmed so hard. I definitely didn't read this title all the way. My mistake.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 8/7/16

Ranefyre wrote:



Oh wow, I'm tired haha. I just facepalmed so hard. I definitely didn't read this title all the way. My mistake.


No fears. I always like hearing about OP/ED themes that are good.
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/8/16
I'm really digging the OP for Qualidea Code myself, though Tales of Zestiria has a decent one as well.
1739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 8/9/16 , edited 8/9/16
Let's see...

OP:

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma: The Second Plate: "Rough Diamonds"
Love Live! Sunshine!!: "Aozora Jumping Heart"
New Game!: "Sakura Skip"
Tales of Zestiria the X: "Kaze no Uta"

ED:

Taboo Tattoo: "Egoistic Emotion"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.