First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Lonely...i need friends to talk to
Posted 7/13/16
No one wants to talk to you
1607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/16
That sounds really fun actually. Is your town nice?
Posted 7/13/16 , edited 7/13/16
why don't you try to pick up a hobby?
19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/13/16
i am a late owl but i am to hateful
Posted 7/14/16
This reply is a little late, but I'll talk to you if you're feeling low!

I wander aimlessly when I am bored as well. Avoid places that are nostalgic though, because that might just make you feel more down. I always bring my earbuds with me so I can listen to music as I go.
Posted 7/15/16

onemannation2012 wrote:

i am a late owl but i am to hateful

one is always better and more powerful than what their thoughts may tell them
8808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/15/16
Posted 7/18/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

I need friends to talk to most of my friends are busy and being without no one to talk to when you are depressed is like horror


Everyone seems to know you and you're really popular on Crunchyroll so I'm surprised that you'd say you're lonely.

Can I add you as a buddy? I don't think I'll be much help.
Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 7/18/16

dreamy- wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I need friends to talk to most of my friends are busy and being without no one to talk to when you are depressed is like horror


Everyone seems to know you and you're really popular on Crunchyroll so I'm surprised that you'd say you're lonely.

Can I add you as a buddy? I don't think I'll be much help.


sure
8808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/18/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


dreamy- wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I need friends to talk to most of my friends are busy and being without no one to talk to when you are depressed is like horror


Everyone seems to know you and you're really popular on Crunchyroll so I'm surprised that you'd say you're lonely.

Can I add you as a buddy? I don't think I'll be much help.


sure :D


RYU.
What is a porn?
Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 7/18/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


dreamy- wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I need friends to talk to most of my friends are busy and being without no one to talk to when you are depressed is like horror


Everyone seems to know you and you're really popular on Crunchyroll so I'm surprised that you'd say you're lonely.

Can I add you as a buddy? I don't think I'll be much help.


sure :D


RYU.
What is a porn?


less popular than pokemon Go according to google O_O
8808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/18/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


dreamy- wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I need friends to talk to most of my friends are busy and being without no one to talk to when you are depressed is like horror


Everyone seems to know you and you're really popular on Crunchyroll so I'm surprised that you'd say you're lonely.

Can I add you as a buddy? I don't think I'll be much help.


sure :D


RYU.
What is a porn?


less popular than pokemon Go according to google O_O


WHAT!
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE.
Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 7/18/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


dreamy- wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I need friends to talk to most of my friends are busy and being without no one to talk to when you are depressed is like horror


Everyone seems to know you and you're really popular on Crunchyroll so I'm surprised that you'd say you're lonely.

Can I add you as a buddy? I don't think I'll be much help.


sure :D


RYU.
What is a porn?


less popular than pokemon Go according to google O_O


WHAT!
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE.


Pokemon ._.

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pokemon%20surpasses%20porn
8808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/18/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


dreamy- wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I need friends to talk to most of my friends are busy and being without no one to talk to when you are depressed is like horror


Everyone seems to know you and you're really popular on Crunchyroll so I'm surprised that you'd say you're lonely.

Can I add you as a buddy? I don't think I'll be much help.


sure :D


RYU.
What is a porn?


less popular than pokemon Go according to google O_O


WHAT!
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE.


Pokemon ._.

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pokemon%20surpasses%20porn


Oh fuck. Thats just so unexpected!
Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 7/18/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Oh fuck. Thats just so unexpected!


Yup o.O
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.