First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply My boyfriend that I met on Crunchyroll Broke up with me this weekend
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/5/16
I add my voice to that of those above. If you ever need support and/or advice, I'm here as well.
Humms 
11631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 7/5/16
-_-


kIDS TODAY

....................................................................................................................

21136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 7/5/16
Sorry for the bad news. Best of wishes for a brighter future and yes breaking up via text is very immature.
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 7/5/16
I can't really offer you any words that no one else already offered but I offer my condolences. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/5/16

Humms wrote:

-_-


kIDS TODAY

....................................................................................................................



I'M OLDER THAN YOU, JUST ANTISOCIAL D':
4646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 7/5/16
It's fresh. It sucks. You will think about it constantly. It's hard to swallow food. Sorry he wasn't mature enough to actually talk with you about it.
Just don't let it ruin you. Find distractions. Another person that gives you butterflies will show.
Just have to wait for them to fly into your life.
Humms 
11631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 7/5/16

Matoko-chan wrote:


Humms wrote:

-_-


kIDS TODAY

....................................................................................................................



I'M OLDER THAN YOU, JUST ANTISOCIAL D':


I'm anti social to, but that doesn't give me the right to blindly take peoples pity, or feelings of understanding.

When you made this post, you knew people would come here offering kind words, but it doesn't solve the problem . I know it may feel good to know people care enough to reply, but think about this with more independence.

There are people who are twice the age of me, but in my eyes I see as children. It is not a personal attack, nor is it meant to intend to harm. It simply adds to bettering your situation, since kids will one day grow to learn from their behavior and actions, or some simply stay the same, because others give in to their ways.

I don't like feeling sorry for people, I would rather help them push themselves back to normal. Feeling sorry for you is the last thing on my mind, I wish you would see that as something positive.
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/5/16

Humms wrote:


Matoko-chan wrote:


Humms wrote:

-_-


kIDS TODAY

....................................................................................................................



I'M OLDER THAN YOU, JUST ANTISOCIAL D':


I'm anti social to, but that doesn't give me the right to blindly take peoples pity, or feelings of understanding.

When you made this post, you knew people would come here offering kind words, but it doesn't solve the problem . I know it may feel good to know people care enough to reply, but think about this with more independence.

There are people who are twice the age of me, but in my eyes I see as children. It is not a personal attack, nor is it meant to intend to harm. It simply adds to bettering your situation, since kids will one day grow to learn from their behavior and actions, or some simply stay the same, because others give in to their ways.

I don't like feeling sorry for people, I would rather help them push themselves back to normal. Feeling sorry for you is the last thing on my mind, I wish you would see that as something positive.




Ouch. Nope. It didn't help. I don't care of your opinion of my sorrow, either. I came here for support, not judgment.

8519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/5/16
Focus on you and someone better will come, good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
Humms 
11631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 7/5/16 , edited 7/6/16

Matoko-chan wrote:

Ouch. Nope. It didn't help. I don't care of your opinion of my sorrow, either. I came here for support, not judgment.



Good luck with that
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/5/16 , edited 7/6/16

Humms wrote:

Good luck with that



Thank you! I am finding the support I need in my busy life with people that have similar interests.
778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
You can do it. and to think of it, you only dated for 7 months. I've dated other guys for 4 years but I was able to move on after our break up. Took me 3 months
19200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Miami
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
Relationships on internets sucks
5203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
*hugs*

:c break ups over texts are the worst im so sorry to hear that
Posted 7/6/16
His loss.
I don't know why someone would leave somebody that cares.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.