First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Why is the sex "subculture" the only thing that matters here?
Posted 7/5/16 , edited 7/12/16
Title. Nobody adds you unless you are a sex addicted w***e or over the top fake in the forums. Why is that? This needs to change.
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/5/16
I don't what you're talking about. I get added all the time. I just be myself.
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/16 , edited 7/5/16
I have no idea, in all honesty.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/5/16 , edited 7/12/16
You're seeing what you want to see.

8498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 7/5/16
True, there are a lot of perverts out here, but I enjoyed quite a bit of success with getting people to add me. Tis not hard.
Posted 7/5/16 , edited 7/12/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I don't what you're talking about. I get added all the time. I just be myself.


You are male. If you are a girl its all but impossible to do that and get adds.
Posted 7/5/16 , edited 7/12/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

You're seeing what you want to see.



No. I know someone offline who posts all around the forums but either gets no adds or only creepy pervo men.
Posted 7/5/16
I don't really find it too easy but I like things that might be considered a bit niche.
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/5/16

PokeCutie wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I don't what you're talking about. I get added all the time. I just be myself.


You are male. If you are a girl its all but impossible to do that and get adds.


From what I've heard from female users is that people try and add them all the time just because they're women. Consider yourself lucky. You don't have a bunch of creeps breathin' down your neck.
Posted 7/5/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

True, there are a lot of perverts out here, but I enjoyed quite a bit of success with getting people to add me. Tis not hard.


You are nice and normal. Heyo PV!
Posted 7/5/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


PokeCutie wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I don't what you're talking about. I get added all the time. I just be myself.


You are male. If you are a girl its all but impossible to do that and get adds.


From what I've heard from female users is that people try and add them all the time just because they're women. Consider yourself lucky. You don't have a bunch of creeps breathin' down your neck.


No I don't. My friend does. All she gets are pervy men. No joke.
Posted 7/5/16

CinderellaGirl wrote:

I don't really find it too easy but I like things that might be considered a bit niche.


Your likes are normal. I like them!
10586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/16

PokeCutie wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

True, there are a lot of perverts out here, but I enjoyed quite a bit of success with getting people to add me. Tis not hard.


You are nice and normal. Heyo PV!


Ah. I think we've located the source of this belief.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/5/16 , edited 7/11/16
Didn't we just have this thread two months ago?

Posted 7/5/16

gornotck wrote:


PokeCutie wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

True, there are a lot of perverts out here, but I enjoyed quite a bit of success with getting people to add me. Tis not hard.


You are nice and normal. Heyo PV!


Ah. I think we've located the source of this belief.


??
4173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Reality
Online
Posted 7/5/16
Dunno, haven't see any people like that on these forums (the other forums I visit consist of mainly males, like a geek party), sounds pretty funny.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.