First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Why is the sex "subculture" the only thing that matters here?
Posted 7/5/16

VZ68 wrote:

Didn't we just have this thread two months ago?



Nope different thread entirely.
20859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/5/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

You're seeing what you want to see.



This...
Posted 7/5/16

PokeCutie wrote:


CinderellaGirl wrote:

I don't really find it too easy but I like things that might be considered a bit niche.


Your likes are normal. I like them!


I think that still makes us a minority haven't found more than a few people that are into tokusatu on here plus I'm not really too confident adding people I over think things and end up not doing anything wondering if the person will turn out to be a creeper. I mean I got like 3 perverts trying to hit on me on my first day here and my profile was completely normal and non suggestive.
16415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/5/16 , edited 7/5/16

PokeCutie wrote:

No I don't. My friend does. All she gets are pervy men. No joke.


Well, what does me being a man have to do with getting added? Men aren't just more interesting than women or anything. Women's personalities are just as compelling as men's. I add women and men. I imagine other people do too. Sounds like coincidence to me.
Posted 7/5/16 , edited 7/5/16

CinderellaGirl wrote:


PokeCutie wrote:


CinderellaGirl wrote:

I don't really find it too easy but I like things that might be considered a bit niche.


Your likes are normal. I like them!


I think that still makes us a minority haven't found more than a few people that are into tokusatu on here plus I'm not really too confident adding people I over think things and end up not doing anything wondering if the person will turn out to be a creeper. I mean I got like 3 perverts trying to hit on me on my first day here and my profile was completely normal and non suggestive.


Wtf. What has this site come to? See, this is why I rarely send requests. Loving the current avvii you have!
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Well, what does me being a man have to do with getting added? Men aren't just more interesting than women or anything. Women's personalities are just as compelling as men's. I add women and men. I imagine other people do too. Sounds like coincidence to me.


Quit being popular you pervert.
20226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/16
I'm normally very careful when it comes to accepting friend requests and if they are being perverted I state I don't like , if it still happenes I click the unfriend button , I don't think it should be any bigger than that. There are good users on cr , of all genders ,ages and personalities .


Man, kids these days. They think it's a competition to have the most friends. One is enough. Find someone completely unique. - Yato , Noragami
Posted 7/5/16 , edited 7/5/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


PokeCutie wrote:

No I don't. My friend does. All she gets are pervy men. No joke.


Well, what does me being a man have to do with getting added? Men aren't just more interesting than women or anything. Women's personalities are just as compelling as men's. I add women and men. I imagine other people do too. Sounds like coincidence to me.


Go see the post above the one I quote here. Its no coincidence.
Posted 7/5/16 , edited 7/5/16

Midnightspell wrote:

I'm normally very careful when it comes to accepting friend requests and if they are being perverted I state I don't like , if it still happenes I click the unfriend button , I don't think it should be any bigger than that. There are good users on cr , of all genders ,ages and personalities .


Man, kids these days. They think it's a competition to have the most friends. One is enough. Find someone completely unique. - Yato , Noragami


See, your strategy normally works but when you tell someone 24 times in 36 hours to stop and ask them to gb but they refuse or start harassing you for asking a question, its not so simple.
Posted 7/5/16 , edited 7/5/16

PokeCutie wrote:

Wtf. What has this site come to? See, this is why I rarely send requests. Loving the current avvii you have!


I came really optimistic and accepting everyone then boom the perverts happened and harsh reality hit aww thanks I love amu <3
5033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 7/5/16
I would say that your eyes are veiled. I actually have a female friend who frequents this forum, has many friends and rarely runs into perverts.

Then there is me (who being male should have a lot of friends) who really doesn't.

Sex isn't the only thing that matters on here too (flamebait!) Try politics. Or anything overly serious that isn't about anime.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/5/16

PokeCutie wrote:


VZ68 wrote:

Didn't we just have this thread two months ago?



Nope different thread entirely.


You have 9 friends and have only been on the forum for under a month, seems you are doing really good.

9787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/5/16 , edited 7/5/16
I wouldn't add you, regardless of your sex and sex drive. Feel better?


I'm a pervert, despite my female genitalia. I rarely receive requests and it's rarer still that anyone messages me, despite my genitalia. Even more seldom, actual sexual harassment, despite my sex. I must be a bloody unicorn. Clop-clop, b*tches.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 7/5/16
I haven't seen that, also haven't we had a thread like this a month ago?
20226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/16


It is simple , defriend, report and block. You can stop certain users contacting you through Pms and by defriending them they can't send you Guestbooks , also with reporting the mods can have a chat with the user. You don't have to give the person the benefit of the doubt or give them multiple chance, one warning is enough , you need to stand up for yourself and make yourself very clear. Once that's done you will have more faith when it comes to adding people cause you know you have the power to stop a bad situation. Than you will find that unqiue and wonderful friend that you wouldn't of if you hadn't taken that chance.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.