First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Islam
1367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

kissen wrote:

im muslim and dont agree with Hitoli cuz all wut he said is wrong u JERK


Whoa. That a not a nice thing to say dear. Please use proper word eventough people throwing hatred stone to you. That is what has been teach by our Prophet. Just leave her opinion. All of us try ( I hope so ) to five their own view, As I said earlier, everyone should respect each other with their different views and belief. If they say something that is not accurate with the actual belief in our religion just forgive it and may it come from misconception or misunderstanding. If we can explain, explain it in a nice way, if not, just let it go ok. I hope no bashing, or else in this thread. Otherwise, I think there is no good to open this thread.


T-Rish 
40422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
hmm...im a muslim...n i dont smell weird...i smell like "Dove" ...cos everything i use is Dove brand...my soap...deodrant...roll-on...well..maybe not everythin...hehe...

n i read we smell weird cos we eat diff. foods...lol...but that wud depend on culture ...wudnt it?/???...

the only thing i can think of is a lil perfume we hav called "Itr/Itar" (dont know the spelling)...but they smeel good...n weird i guess if ur not used to it

lol..homosexuality?...well since god created women for men..n men for women...y go tru all the fuss of goin against god's will ...nd y we dont eat pigs?...well...they eat dirt...the liv in dirt...they carry many infectious stuff...n etc.

but wait...u shud also think that its not jus Islam that prohibits homosexuality...there are also many cultures out there which r against it...like some asian countries...and even normal ppl (i mean un-islamic ppl - cos u know we're werid n all) ...n if im not wrong...isnt homosexuality like...really bad in Christianity - or some parts of Christianity??...

also y dont u ask a Hindu y they dont eat cows???...i mean seriously...its always like... "y dont u eat pork?" ... i mean we hav a betta reason to not eat pork than the reason Hindu's hav of not eating Beef...no offence!...i dont mean to offend any Hindu's out there...i dont actually care wat ppl beleive in...but well...jus like otha ppl...im jus statin my opinion

im sorry if ppl hav been offended...i mean im jus defendin my religion...also im not in a very good mood... cos today i've seen how ppl behave once they've found out ur a muslim!...seriuosly ppl...we liv in a multicultural country...with many different religions...y do u always target Islam!? ...i know there r extremists out there which lead the media and public to misunderstand, but we are not them!

n before accusing us of wierd things...try doin a bit of research on a credible site..or read a book before u try to start somthin, its not a very nice sight wen ur left hangin wit no more proof! ... seriously im usually a nice person but ive jus had enough of all the shit thats been goin around...try and undastand the religion before u attack it! - not jus Islam but Christianity, Judism, hinduism, etc.

personally i dont care if ur not a muslim...my 2 besties arent muslim we get along fine...i aslo dont care if ur in no religion...but im jus saying think before u act...or in this matter, post.

well..since i got that off my chest...who knows any good romantic comedies??...preferably K-movie???
16044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / S1NGAPURA
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

toelovehan wrote:


Th3holyon3 wrote:

As long as they don't kill other ppl in the name of their god, I'm cool with Islam. They smell weird though. =/


They do not kill in the name of Allah - they terrorize because they have been oppressed for years where the oppressors treat their religion like dirt. I don't think Muslims smell - it's the Tamils who do because of their use of coconut oil which is unfamiliar to our too-used-to-the-smell-of-soap noses.


yueyouko wrote:

what i'm against about the islam religion are the extreme punishments. decapitation, hanged publicly because of homosexuality, etc...


Your hands get chopped off if you are caught stealing - a strong deterrence against theft isn't it? In China, as recent as 1998, most crimes (even theft) only have one punishment - being shot to death. Homosexuals in China are viewed as having mental diseases, many are electrocuted in the name of curing them and there are reports of the cutting open of skulls while the homosexual is still alive. It's not just in Islam where punishments can get severe. It's just under-reported.


umm, actually that's the work of some arab country, not islam's law for a hand to be chopped off if you were caught stealing if that's really islam laws, then you could see lots of people without hands in muslim country
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

MidnightZorya wrote:


heshiron wrote:


Hylia wrote:


heshiron wrote:

its just a religion.... bad reputation lolz.... extremists and jihad-ists......they dont eat pork either.... WHATS WRONG WITH PORK????


Im not sure, but i think its because pork was kinda living in dirty place. back in time, it prolly carried all kind of diseases and such. If you have someone that is more educated looking after you meat to be sure its fine, then okies, you can eat it... and since the most educated people was often leader of the religious communauty...

when you didnt had one close, just dont eat pork, save your life...

Is im wrong or thats another myth ?





just found the anwer to my question in a book..... here.... they think PORK(tasty and not dirty by the way) is dirty! thats it.... if u eat pork u cant go to heaven..>! its senseless but u cant argue since its what muslims believe in.... its their business.... could have saved some Muslims which are poor from starvation......


Well, we all know that Muslims did copy some traditions of the Jews and Christians, and as we know the Jews don't eat pork, too. They used to pray into the same direction as the Jews, because Muhammad thought that they are somehow religious brothers, he tried to convince the Jews that his religion(Islam) is better than theirs and that they should join his side, but as we know the Jews are stubborn, and they didn't like Islam, so Muhammad obviously failed to convince them, and from that they on he started to hate the Jews, and called them his biggest enemy. (You can read the verses in the Quran)

And now we must find out why the Jews/Muslims don't eat pork....Cuz it is dirty. Why is it dirty? Pigs in nature protect/cover their sensitive skin with mud to save it from the UV rays. Now that could have been the reason why they called them dirty. But this ain't actually dirty. As we know the people in the desert and the places where all this monotheistic occults started can't take a shower just like that. Women with their menstruation, how did they clean themselves if there was no water? Ehem, all that jumps to my mind is that they rubbed the blood away with sand. Well basically they were even dirtier/nastier smelling than the pigs. Now back to the dirtiness of the pigs. In their natural habitat, they are not dirty, they are actually one of the animals who care the most for their body, that's why they actually take mud-baths, to smoothen their delicate skin and they don't smell, unless they are living in farms in small stables where they are forced to live in their own shit, which they actually avoid in their natural habitat. And now lets look at the Muslim women. Unless they were rich they couldn't take a bath with clean water and some perfumed soap. Were they jealous of the pigs who could take at least a mud-bath? Were they jealous of the pigs due to the fact that they had smoother skin than them? Was the whole cause for saying the pigs are dirty their jealousy? Were they actually scared that the pigs could be a concurrence for them?
Comparison points:
PIG:
*smoother skin
*cleaner
*not bad smelling
*naked
Muslim/Jewish woman:
*rough skin due to the sand rubbing
*dirtier
*very bad smelling
*body covered under tons of clothes, so that you can't even recognise if they are females or males, ugly or pretty...and so on..

Conclusion, the pigs win the fight in attractiveness. So is it true?! Were the Muslim/Jewish women jealous at their big concurrence, the pigs? While the women had to hide their bodies under a tons of clothes, the pigs were all natural...perfect for the men. Does that mean that the male Muslims/Jews practiced Zoophilia?
Oh now everything is clear to me...that's why the pigs are dirty, cuz they did seduce the men, and beat the women in attractiveness. Since prostitution and sex is something dirty in every religion, seriously who would want to eat the pig he just copulated with?!
LAWL~ROFLCOPTER~

Okay, this is just a theory of why they could think that the pigs are dirty...
And now my friends you can get totally serious, and not take it with humour...I don't give a shit, cuz this is just theory. LAWL~
Plus don't jump to conclusions and say that this is my theory...^.~

Flo~


im sorry flo... i wont say anything... or maybe a little... those arab women your saying (not that i read your boring theory) is totally wrong... maybe your referring to people in the mountains.... im a muslim.... i dont eat pig because that what it says in our quran... if you thing that its not dirty, check out the scientist... why dont they eat pork? because its dirty... did you know that when we humans urinate we release 98% acid and 2% we keep in you body? while pork keeps 97% in there body and 3% they release... soo if you still want to eat pork until now... eat it, not like i care

1367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
@ MidnightZorya: Actually that will be a serious theological discussion and historical issues based on all Abrahamic religion/people of the book ( Taurah, Injil and al-Quran) or we called it in Arabic terms as " Adyan As-Samwat" ( I'm not an Arab) i.e Jewish, Christian and Islam.

Homosexuality: Ok. This is a sensitive issues. What I can say is when it come to sexual preference I have to say it has no boundries. If one religion, belief or faith didnt opposed it I can say that it is ok with me. I didnt have anything against it, But in everything in this world has to be rules right or else it will be into choatic world. ُEvery single thing that is created by GOD ( either you are a believer or not ) have it own nature. I.e; woman and man. Tree and leaves. Hill and mountain. When we tend to go against nature then come the choatic problem and social disorder. For example if we cut all the three it will caused to nature calamities. If we didnt protect our univrse it will cause more global warming problem. So on ad so forth, The flow of river, in everything is running with nature,

I have to say i would't see with prejudice sight at people sexual preference but anything is go with nature, Everything in this world has it nature and work with nature. Yet tough I believe this I respect everyone and didn't hate them.

As the matter of fact also the issue of pork etc. Well and the prohibition of eating pork is nothing to do with animal rasicm or discrimination. haha..Quite funny isn't it. Just got this term from MidnightZorya.^-^ When we didnt eat it, doesn't mean we hated it or think it of otherwise.

We can practice happily on what we believe. If your belief that homosexuality is not against your norm and belief then I have nothing against your principle. It is the same with other's issues as well.

What in every religion is based on the Holy Book and principle and dicipline of it.

We can differ but in OBJECTIVE way the better way is after doing reserch,

Btw: Aren't this thread need some age restriction or not? Coz I fel not all of the topic is suitable for all age. We will entered a very serious discussion. If we can bear with it...Well, then rock and roll. XD

I dislike negative outlook, being biased, not being objective and discrimination or prejudice. Please respect each other ok.
2292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / malaysia/philipin...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
im muslim!..
there's nothing wrong with islam...
most of my friend are christian,buddha and so on...
but i dont even care..friend is a friend,religion is religion...
after all....islam have nothing to do with extremist ...
it just you people who get obsessed by you ownself!....
in islam,Allah s.w.t (islam god) never teach us to hate other people or other religion...
no matter who is he/her..all we know is to be nice to everyone..
as long as they treat us well,,,so do we..

16044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / S1NGAPURA
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

ShiSeiran wrote:

Islam will be an allright religion if they just don't put down other religion. I hate people like this. I'm a Hindu and I am aware that Muslims are threatened by us Hindus. I just don't know why. Many of my Muslims classmates felt uncomfortable when were learning about Hinduism being the first religion in the world. They were all denial and whatnot. Personally, I think Islam is pure waste.


umm, looking down on something does not happens to only muslim =P humans definately might look down on others, for e.g, a person who owns a ferrari might look down to a person who owns a, let's say, toyota?

and, for the phrase, "Many of my Muslims classmates felt uncomfortable when were learning about Hinduism being the first religion in the world," those are basic feelings of humans, they would definately feel jealous of certain things... like, if my brother got a car for his birthday and i got a candy for my birthday, i would definately be jealous of him,=X...

hmm, i wish that there would be some kind of harmony between us ^^ just remember, "nobody is perfect,"
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

shikanarukez wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:


heshiron wrote:


Hylia wrote:


heshiron wrote:

its just a religion.... bad reputation lolz.... extremists and jihad-ists......they dont eat pork either.... WHATS WRONG WITH PORK????


Im not sure, but i think its because pork was kinda living in dirty place. back in time, it prolly carried all kind of diseases and such. If you have someone that is more educated looking after you meat to be sure its fine, then okies, you can eat it... and since the most educated people was often leader of the religious communauty...

when you didnt had one close, just dont eat pork, save your life...

Is im wrong or thats another myth ?





just found the anwer to my question in a book..... here.... they think PORK(tasty and not dirty by the way) is dirty! thats it.... if u eat pork u cant go to heaven..>! its senseless but u cant argue since its what muslims believe in.... its their business.... could have saved some Muslims which are poor from starvation......


Well, we all know that Muslims did copy some traditions of the Jews and Christians, and as we know the Jews don't eat pork, too. They used to pray into the same direction as the Jews, because Muhammad thought that they are somehow religious brothers, he tried to convince the Jews that his religion(Islam) is better than theirs and that they should join his side, but as we know the Jews are stubborn, and they didn't like Islam, so Muhammad obviously failed to convince them, and from that they on he started to hate the Jews, and called them his biggest enemy. (You can read the verses in the Quran)

And now we must find out why the Jews/Muslims don't eat pork....Cuz it is dirty. Why is it dirty? Pigs in nature protect/cover their sensitive skin with mud to save it from the UV rays. Now that could have been the reason why they called them dirty. But this ain't actually dirty. As we know the people in the desert and the places where all this monotheistic occults started can't take a shower just like that. Women with their menstruation, how did they clean themselves if there was no water? Ehem, all that jumps to my mind is that they rubbed the blood away with sand. Well basically they were even dirtier/nastier smelling than the pigs. Now back to the dirtiness of the pigs. In their natural habitat, they are not dirty, they are actually one of the animals who care the most for their body, that's why they actually take mud-baths, to smoothen their delicate skin and they don't smell, unless they are living in farms in small stables where they are forced to live in their own shit, which they actually avoid in their natural habitat. And now lets look at the Muslim women. Unless they were rich they couldn't take a bath with clean water and some perfumed soap. Were they jealous of the pigs who could take at least a mud-bath? Were they jealous of the pigs due to the fact that they had smoother skin than them? Was the whole cause for saying the pigs are dirty their jealousy? Were they actually scared that the pigs could be a concurrence for them?
Comparison points:
PIG:
*smoother skin
*cleaner
*not bad smelling
*naked
Muslim/Jewish woman:
*rough skin due to the sand rubbing
*dirtier
*very bad smelling
*body covered under tons of clothes, so that you can't even recognise if they are females or males, ugly or pretty...and so on..

Conclusion, the pigs win the fight in attractiveness. So is it true?! Were the Muslim/Jewish women jealous at their big concurrence, the pigs? While the women had to hide their bodies under a tons of clothes, the pigs were all natural...perfect for the men. Does that mean that the male Muslims/Jews practiced Zoophilia?
Oh now everything is clear to me...that's why the pigs are dirty, cuz they did seduce the men, and beat the women in attractiveness. Since prostitution and sex is something dirty in every religion, seriously who would want to eat the pig he just copulated with?!
LAWL~ROFLCOPTER~

Okay, this is just a theory of why they could think that the pigs are dirty...
And now my friends you can get totally serious, and not take it with humour...I don't give a shit, cuz this is just theory. LAWL~
Plus don't jump to conclusions and say that this is my theory...^.~

Flo~


im sorry flo... i wont say anything... or maybe a little... those arab women your saying (not that i read your boring theory) is totally wrong... maybe your referring to people in the mountains.... im a muslim.... i dont eat pig because that what it says in our quran... if you thing that its not dirty, check out the scientist... why dont they eat pork? because its dirty... did you know that when we humans urinate we release 98% acid and 2% we keep in you body? while pork keeps 97% in there body and 3% they release... soo if you still want to eat pork until now... eat it, not like i care



Eh, child are you trying to tell me that you didn't read my theory, but you were insolent enough to answer it?
First of all, I was not only referring to Arab women,.......(You should have definitely red it)
Nope, I am not only referring to people in the mountains.
I don't care if you are a Muslim.
Why don't you eat pork? Where does the Quran explain the reason of why you shouldn't eat pork?
Your theory about scientists is nothing to take serious, cuz the Jews and the Muslims didn't eat pork even before the scientists were able to find this out, and seriously don't come up with another naive thing like:" But they had already an enough evolved technology 1000 years B.C.!" Cuz that would be an absolute lie.
Why don't the scientists eat pork?? Are you talking about Jewish and Muslim Scientists?? Sorry, I've never heard of this "scientist not eating pork" theory....nor did I hear about acid theory.
I wonder why the pigs didn't already dissolve inside, since they keep almost 97% in their body as you said.
You are bashing with words, and you are not giving me any links.
I demand the link of where you did read that scientists don't eat pork!
I also demand the link of where you got your pork/acid theory from.

Until you won't link it to me I will ignore your statements, since they are only based on speculations.
And I also don't like the idea that you make the pigs look so value-less. Very sad. This is animal racism, and you are basing it on value-less arguments with no proofs.

Flo~
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

MidnightZorya wrote:


shikanarukez wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:


heshiron wrote:


Hylia wrote:


heshiron wrote:

its just a religion.... bad reputation lolz.... extremists and jihad-ists......they dont eat pork either.... WHATS WRONG WITH PORK????


Im not sure, but i think its because pork was kinda living in dirty place. back in time, it prolly carried all kind of diseases and such. If you have someone that is more educated looking after you meat to be sure its fine, then okies, you can eat it... and since the most educated people was often leader of the religious communauty...

when you didnt had one close, just dont eat pork, save your life...

Is im wrong or thats another myth ?





just found the anwer to my question in a book..... here.... they think PORK(tasty and not dirty by the way) is dirty! thats it.... if u eat pork u cant go to heaven..>! its senseless but u cant argue since its what muslims believe in.... its their business.... could have saved some Muslims which are poor from starvation......


Well, we all know that Muslims did copy some traditions of the Jews and Christians, and as we know the Jews don't eat pork, too. They used to pray into the same direction as the Jews, because Muhammad thought that they are somehow religious brothers, he tried to convince the Jews that his religion(Islam) is better than theirs and that they should join his side, but as we know the Jews are stubborn, and they didn't like Islam, so Muhammad obviously failed to convince them, and from that they on he started to hate the Jews, and called them his biggest enemy. (You can read the verses in the Quran)

And now we must find out why the Jews/Muslims don't eat pork....Cuz it is dirty. Why is it dirty? Pigs in nature protect/cover their sensitive skin with mud to save it from the UV rays. Now that could have been the reason why they called them dirty. But this ain't actually dirty. As we know the people in the desert and the places where all this monotheistic occults started can't take a shower just like that. Women with their menstruation, how did they clean themselves if there was no water? Ehem, all that jumps to my mind is that they rubbed the blood away with sand. Well basically they were even dirtier/nastier smelling than the pigs. Now back to the dirtiness of the pigs. In their natural habitat, they are not dirty, they are actually one of the animals who care the most for their body, that's why they actually take mud-baths, to smoothen their delicate skin and they don't smell, unless they are living in farms in small stables where they are forced to live in their own shit, which they actually avoid in their natural habitat. And now lets look at the Muslim women. Unless they were rich they couldn't take a bath with clean water and some perfumed soap. Were they jealous of the pigs who could take at least a mud-bath? Were they jealous of the pigs due to the fact that they had smoother skin than them? Was the whole cause for saying the pigs are dirty their jealousy? Were they actually scared that the pigs could be a concurrence for them?
Comparison points:
PIG:
*smoother skin
*cleaner
*not bad smelling
*naked
Muslim/Jewish woman:
*rough skin due to the sand rubbing
*dirtier
*very bad smelling
*body covered under tons of clothes, so that you can't even recognise if they are females or males, ugly or pretty...and so on..

Conclusion, the pigs win the fight in attractiveness. So is it true?! Were the Muslim/Jewish women jealous at their big concurrence, the pigs? While the women had to hide their bodies under a tons of clothes, the pigs were all natural...perfect for the men. Does that mean that the male Muslims/Jews practiced Zoophilia?
Oh now everything is clear to me...that's why the pigs are dirty, cuz they did seduce the men, and beat the women in attractiveness. Since prostitution and sex is something dirty in every religion, seriously who would want to eat the pig he just copulated with?!
LAWL~ROFLCOPTER~

Okay, this is just a theory of why they could think that the pigs are dirty...
And now my friends you can get totally serious, and not take it with humour...I don't give a shit, cuz this is just theory. LAWL~
Plus don't jump to conclusions and say that this is my theory...^.~

Flo~


im sorry flo... i wont say anything... or maybe a little... those arab women your saying (not that i read your boring theory) is totally wrong... maybe your referring to people in the mountains.... im a muslim.... i dont eat pig because that what it says in our quran... if you thing that its not dirty, check out the scientist... why dont they eat pork? because its dirty... did you know that when we humans urinate we release 98% acid and 2% we keep in you body? while pork keeps 97% in there body and 3% they release... soo if you still want to eat pork until now... eat it, not like i care



Eh, child are you trying to tell me that you didn't read my theory, but you were insolent enough to answer it?
First of all, I was not only referring to Arab women,.......(You should have definitely red it)
Nope, I am not only referring to people in the mountains.
I don't care if you are a Muslim.
Why don't you eat pork? Where does the Quran explain the reason of why you shouldn't eat pork?
Your theory about scientists is nothing to take serious, cuz the Jews and the Muslims didn't eat pork even before the scientists were able to find this out, and seriously don't come up with another naive thing like:" But they had already an enough evolved technology 1000 years B.C.!" Cuz that would be an absolute lie.
Why don't the scientists eat pork?? Are you talking about Jewish and Muslim Scientists?? Sorry, I've never heard of this "scientist not eating pork" theory....nor did I hear about acid theory.
I wonder why the pigs didn't already dissolve inside, since they keep almost 97% in their body as you said.
You are bashing with words, and you are not giving me any links.
I demand the link of where you did read that scientists don't eat pork!
I also demand the link of where you got your pork/acid theory from.

Until you won't link it to me I will ignore your statements, since they are only based on speculations.
And I also don't like the idea that you make the pigs look so value-less. Very sad. This is animal racism, and you are basing it on value-less arguments with no proofs.

Flo~


http://www.geocities.com/porkfatal/

if you say anything else.... my reply would be My Ass

ADULT
1501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
home
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
islam is fine. they got bad reputation because of some short-minded person causing trouble. that doesn't mean all of them are like that.


They do not kill in the name of Allah - they terrorize because they have been oppressed for years where the oppressors treat their religion like dirt. I don't think Muslims smell - it's the Tamils who do because of their use of coconut oil which is unfamiliar to our too-used-to-the-smell-of-soap noses.
425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

ukapedi wrote:

im muslim!..
there's nothing wrong with islam...
most of my friend are christian,buddha and so on...
but i dont even care..friend is a friend,religion is religion...
after all....islam have nothing to do with extremist ...
it just you people who get obsessed by you ownself!....
in islam,Allah s.w.t (islam god) never teach us to hate other people or other religion...
no matter who is he/her..all we know is to be nice to everyone..
as long as they treat us well,,,so do we..



thats right i totally agree with you. im a muslim too.
it is the media that made people think that islam is a terrorist religion or whatever they say.
islam is a religion of love and peace. its a religion that look at people equally.
hmm those extrimist who call themselves moslems, they never be a moslem at heart!


804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore (:
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

ShiSeiran wrote:

Excuse me??? We Tamils we do not smell. Yes, some Tamils use coconut oil but only those who still village-minded. Those who have accepted modernization DO NOT use coconut oil. Sheesh, simply accusing us Tamils being smelly.


I did not accuse the Tamils of being smelly. I just said that he could have mistaken a Muslim for a Tamil, because there are people who think all dark-skinned Asians are Indian and all yellow skinned Asians are Japanese. There are Tamils in Singapore who are very modernized who still use coconut oil. The guy just said that coconut oil smells weird, which if I recall according to the Oxford's Dictionary, does not mean smelly. Like spices smell, but they are not smelly. I was wrong to say it was Tamils as an overarching generalisation, I'm sorry.

Anyway, ever since I can remember, I have Tamil friends who complain about the smell of coconut oil but they still use it because their family wants them to. Friends, like 10 or more of them. So I'm just reflecting my Tamil friends' view points from what I hear from them. These people are definitely not village-minded incidentally if you want to nit-pick about it.


archeriko wrote:


toelovehan wrote:


Th3holyon3 wrote:

As long as they don't kill other ppl in the name of their god, I'm cool with Islam. They smell weird though. =/


They do not kill in the name of Allah - they terrorize because they have been oppressed for years where the oppressors treat their religion like dirt. I don't think Muslims smell - it's the Tamils who do because of their use of coconut oil which is unfamiliar to our too-used-to-the-smell-of-soap noses.


yueyouko wrote:

what i'm against about the islam religion are the extreme punishments. decapitation, hanged publicly because of homosexuality, etc...


Your hands get chopped off if you are caught stealing - a strong deterrence against theft isn't it? In China, as recent as 1998, most crimes (even theft) only have one punishment - being shot to death. Homosexuals in China are viewed as having mental diseases, many are electrocuted in the name of curing them and there are reports of the cutting open of skulls while the homosexual is still alive. It's not just in Islam where punishments can get severe. It's just under-reported.


umm, actually that's the work of some arab country, not islam's law for a hand to be chopped off if you were caught stealing if that's really islam laws, then you could see lots of people without hands in muslim country


oops, my Muslim friends always make fun about getting their hands chopped off, so I assumed ><
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
100% agree with bleaichigo....WE DEFINITELY DONT SMELL

I believe that human being need a religion to base on...Muslim being taught to respect other religion as well as other people no matter what skin color and belief
1367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
Salam to all my fellow Muslims.

I'm proud of you protected our beloved religion and that is come out of love. May Allah bless you. Just a note dear, based on my experience, when we discussing Islam with another religion we have to be very patience and have to bear being offended. We have to practice what our beloved prophet showed us.

You know when our prophet is being insulted in THOIF and in Makkah? He being patient and even prayed for them..

Let them hate us say bad things but never say bad things back to them. We defend with a decent manner.
10383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
i'm a muslim and i didn't like some of your comments .
the Qora'n is from hundreds of years and it said stuff that scientists recently have proved.
also i've heared that alot of christians and such who studdied *forgot what it's called in eng.* became muslims because they realized there is some who created the skies,sun,planets..etc
and there's also [Al-Hadith] which is the exact quoting of what our prophet Mohammad PBUH. said that explains what's said in the qoran and it's reliable cuz we only took what's right not what other ppl faked.
and the things that are forbidden in islam, they are forbidden for good reasons and people even non muslims know those reasons and believe them like,,
Drinking alcohol.
Gambling.
Eating Pork.
and there are different types of muslims just like there is in christians [catholics+..] and other religions and some have different believes.
any ways if you want to read about Islam you have to go to reliable sources,, because anti-islam will tell alot of lies to make people hate us.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.