First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Islam
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

kissen wrote:

im muslim and dont agree with Hitoli cuz all wut he said is wrong u JERK


LOL. I'm a she. Thank you. And at least my english is ok.


anastassia wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


Hitoli wrote:

What can I say? It's a religion! It's people worshipping an invincible divine creature, whose existance has never been verified. It's people following an old book - not thinking for themselves. People punishing, murdering, others because they don't do what their imaginary gods tell them to.

What all religions lack is common sense. Abortion isn't wrong, neither is homosexuality, etc. Muslims just tend to take things a little further, that's why I don't like their religion.

Having a religion is stupid. I know this thread is for a serious discussion, and that I'm being offensive, but that's how I think.

Islam, Christianity, whatever.. If you believe in a book that says homosexual people are sinners and deserve death, then there's something wrong with you.

Amen.


Finally, someone who think like me.


@ Hitoli: Gosh that something very harsh dear. When we want to critisize something we have to be very objective no matter what belief we uphold. Being different is normal but have to be objective and completly sceptical. I will post later regarding the point you pointed out.

Actually, I never like to discuss about religion matter in this forum, this is my first time and hopefully it will be a warm thread if not I will just back off and living my live peacefully.



Opinions never are completely objective. I think it's a nice thing to be able to say what you think. The thing about religion is, is that people demand way too much respect for it. I don't respect it at all. If I'd have said that 'blue cars are a threat to mankind, and should be destroyed' no one would have cared. Even the people who have a blue car. I can't insult your religion because it's the thing you believe in. So what? I believe in pink, flying pancakes. You'd probably tell me I'm insane. But believing in such a thing isn't more insane than believing in God or Allah.

But to come back to the subject, I think the Islam is bad. And this is why:






Yay. Stoning. Awesome.
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

shikanarukez wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:


shikanarukez wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:


heshiron wrote:


Hylia wrote:


heshiron wrote:

its just a religion.... bad reputation lolz.... extremists and jihad-ists......they dont eat pork either.... WHATS WRONG WITH PORK????


Im not sure, but i think its because pork was kinda living in dirty place. back in time, it prolly carried all kind of diseases and such. If you have someone that is more educated looking after you meat to be sure its fine, then okies, you can eat it... and since the most educated people was often leader of the religious communauty...

when you didnt had one close, just dont eat pork, save your life...

Is im wrong or thats another myth ?





just found the anwer to my question in a book..... here.... they think PORK(tasty and not dirty by the way) is dirty! thats it.... if u eat pork u cant go to heaven..>! its senseless but u cant argue since its what muslims believe in.... its their business.... could have saved some Muslims which are poor from starvation......


Well, we all know that Muslims did copy some traditions of the Jews and Christians, and as we know the Jews don't eat pork, too. They used to pray into the same direction as the Jews, because Muhammad thought that they are somehow religious brothers, he tried to convince the Jews that his religion(Islam) is better than theirs and that they should join his side, but as we know the Jews are stubborn, and they didn't like Islam, so Muhammad obviously failed to convince them, and from that they on he started to hate the Jews, and called them his biggest enemy. (You can read the verses in the Quran)

And now we must find out why the Jews/Muslims don't eat pork....Cuz it is dirty. Why is it dirty? Pigs in nature protect/cover their sensitive skin with mud to save it from the UV rays. Now that could have been the reason why they called them dirty. But this ain't actually dirty. As we know the people in the desert and the places where all this monotheistic occults started can't take a shower just like that. Women with their menstruation, how did they clean themselves if there was no water? Ehem, all that jumps to my mind is that they rubbed the blood away with sand. Well basically they were even dirtier/nastier smelling than the pigs. Now back to the dirtiness of the pigs. In their natural habitat, they are not dirty, they are actually one of the animals who care the most for their body, that's why they actually take mud-baths, to smoothen their delicate skin and they don't smell, unless they are living in farms in small stables where they are forced to live in their own shit, which they actually avoid in their natural habitat. And now lets look at the Muslim women. Unless they were rich they couldn't take a bath with clean water and some perfumed soap. Were they jealous of the pigs who could take at least a mud-bath? Were they jealous of the pigs due to the fact that they had smoother skin than them? Was the whole cause for saying the pigs are dirty their jealousy? Were they actually scared that the pigs could be a concurrence for them?
Comparison points:
PIG:
*smoother skin
*cleaner
*not bad smelling
*naked
Muslim/Jewish woman:
*rough skin due to the sand rubbing
*dirtier
*very bad smelling
*body covered under tons of clothes, so that you can't even recognise if they are females or males, ugly or pretty...and so on..

Conclusion, the pigs win the fight in attractiveness. So is it true?! Were the Muslim/Jewish women jealous at their big concurrence, the pigs? While the women had to hide their bodies under a tons of clothes, the pigs were all natural...perfect for the men. Does that mean that the male Muslims/Jews practiced Zoophilia?
Oh now everything is clear to me...that's why the pigs are dirty, cuz they did seduce the men, and beat the women in attractiveness. Since prostitution and sex is something dirty in every religion, seriously who would want to eat the pig he just copulated with?!
LAWL~ROFLCOPTER~

Okay, this is just a theory of why they could think that the pigs are dirty...
And now my friends you can get totally serious, and not take it with humour...I don't give a shit, cuz this is just theory. LAWL~
Plus don't jump to conclusions and say that this is my theory...^.~

Flo~


im sorry flo... i wont say anything... or maybe a little... those arab women your saying (not that i read your boring theory) is totally wrong... maybe your referring to people in the mountains.... im a muslim.... i dont eat pig because that what it says in our quran... if you thing that its not dirty, check out the scientist... why dont they eat pork? because its dirty... did you know that when we humans urinate we release 98% acid and 2% we keep in you body? while pork keeps 97% in there body and 3% they release... soo if you still want to eat pork until now... eat it, not like i care



Eh, child are you trying to tell me that you didn't read my theory, but you were insolent enough to answer it?
First of all, I was not only referring to Arab women,.......(You should have definitely red it)
Nope, I am not only referring to people in the mountains.
I don't care if you are a Muslim.
Why don't you eat pork? Where does the Quran explain the reason of why you shouldn't eat pork?
Your theory about scientists is nothing to take serious, cuz the Jews and the Muslims didn't eat pork even before the scientists were able to find this out, and seriously don't come up with another naive thing like:" But they had already an enough evolved technology 1000 years B.C.!" Cuz that would be an absolute lie.
Why don't the scientists eat pork?? Are you talking about Jewish and Muslim Scientists?? Sorry, I've never heard of this "scientist not eating pork" theory....nor did I hear about acid theory.
I wonder why the pigs didn't already dissolve inside, since they keep almost 97% in their body as you said.
You are bashing with words, and you are not giving me any links.
I demand the link of where you did read that scientists don't eat pork!
I also demand the link of where you got your pork/acid theory from.

Until you won't link it to me I will ignore your statements, since they are only based on speculations.
And I also don't like the idea that you make the pigs look so value-less. Very sad. This is animal racism, and you are basing it on value-less arguments with no proofs.

Flo~


http://www.geocities.com/porkfatal/

if you say anything else.... my reply would be My Ass

ADULT


First of all, you are spamming the thread. No need to double-post.Tsk tsk...^.~

Second thing, I don't care about your ass.(don't make unnecessary insolent implications of this kind, unless you don't have manners, regardless your religion)

Third thing, interesting article, but I didn't find anything in this article about the

while pork keeps 97% in there body and 3% they release
.....And that was actually the only thing I wanted to know.
Also the article was religiously biased, so it is not written from an objective point of view. And this is the most important part:

"trikinosis or trichiniasis trikinisis, parasitic disease caused by the roundworm Trichinella spiralis. It follows the eating of raw or inadequately cooked meat, especially pork."

So basically this means that this troubles can be avoided by cooking it adequately.
And the rest of illnesses that are plaguing the pigs are mainly caused by humans who are having them in their farms under inhumane conditions. You can't blame the pigs for every disease. Since the pigs have a similar DNA to humans, which makes it quite probable that the humans could have been infected by this things on their own, without eating pork.

And child, don't make quick assumptions just because in this article there was a reference about someone who stopped eating pork, doesn't mean that the other scientists stopped eating pork, too. There is nothing wrong with pork as long as you cook it well enough.

And yeah, showing your tongue, and acting in such an insolent way as you did won't help you to convince me to take you serious, nor to respect your folk.
I wonder, didn't your parents teach you some manners? Or is this in every Muslim family like that? Are there all male children such bad-mannered brats just like you? I hope not.^.~

Flo~

195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
hahaha, love da french joke. well guys laws r there for a reason and u can't just class people because of how they smell (WTH with dat?) it's an individual thing. understanding each other is important.

well we hav our restrictions that was laid by god such as covering up ur aurat , not eating pork, not drinking alcohol and such. i think it is a test of obedience and how god sees how much thankfullness his servants hav for all that he has done for them.

ok, well people get confused mainly with the syariah laws. ok there is 3 levels of syariah laws, da hudud, qisas, and takzir . hudud did say dat da punishment for stealing is chopping the hands but there is limits and we don't kill homos. only conditions in qisas and some areas of hudud allow the death penalty. the bad thing is that muslim countries don't impliment them properly or worst, throwing them out at all. well there maybe truth in the syariah since even the Archbishop of Canterbury made a statement recently that the Australian government should consider implimenting the syariah laws.
5585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / The place, a land...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
i think the religion is not the basis of what people do.. either muslim and christian have a bad side.. person do a evil thing its up to him don't judge their religion because doing a evil thing its their own want its not the religion want.....
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

crunchychoc wrote:

Archbishop of Canterbury made a statement recently that the Australian government should consider implimenting the syariah laws.


And therefore, he should burn in hell. Now.

Syariah is like going back to the year 1300. (Actually, having a religion makes your belong in that era.. but oh well).
1367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

Hitoli wrote:

Opinions never are completely objective. I think it's a nice thing to be able to say what you think. The thing about religion is, is that people demand way too much respect for it. I don't respect it at all. If I'd have said that 'blue cars are a threat to mankind, and should be destroyed' no one would have cared. Even the people who have a blue car. I can't insult your religion because it's the thing you believe in. So what? I believe in pink, flying pancakes. You'd probably tell me I'm insane. But believing in such a thing isn't more insane than believing in God or Allah.
.


Sorry I cut your post. I'm sorry for Kissen way of responding. I have pm him after that. I excused of his posts. Apalogize from me on his behalf.

@ Hitoloi: Well, we can say what we want here is a discussion in a civil manner of course as moderator has stated. Everything has a rules isn't it? Just a side question before I respond to your veiw. Do you believe in God or any faith or belief. This will effect my answer later. ( If you didnt want to answer it, then it is ok with me and I respect your stand ). As I say everyone can have their own opinions but to respect OUR DIFFERENT opinion, If you didn't like, hate, insult our religion then it all up to you it is your stand. We as a human being is different but all of us has to respect each views.
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

anastassia wrote:


Hitoli wrote:

Opinions never are completely objective. I think it's a nice thing to be able to say what you think. The thing about religion is, is that people demand way too much respect for it. I don't respect it at all. If I'd have said that 'blue cars are a threat to mankind, and should be destroyed' no one would have cared. Even the people who have a blue car. I can't insult your religion because it's the thing you believe in. So what? I believe in pink, flying pancakes. You'd probably tell me I'm insane. But believing in such a thing isn't more insane than believing in God or Allah.
.


Sorry I cut your post. I'm sorry for Kissen way of responding. I have pm him after that. I excused of his posts. Apalogize from me on his behalf.

@ Hitoloi: Well, we can say what we want here is a discussion in a civil manner of course as moderator has stated. Everything has a rules isn't it? Just a side question before I respond to your veiw. Do you believe in God or any faith or belief. This will effect my answer later. ( If you didnt want to answer it, then it is ok with me and I respect your stand ). As I say everyone can have their own opinions but to respect OUR DIFFERENT opinion, If you didnt like, hate, insutu our religion then it all up to you. We as a human being is different but all of us has to respect each views.


Pancakes.

No, I don't believe in anything. We just exist. We don't exactly know how we came here - and that's ok. Adults just shouldn't hold on to a story because they can't cope with not understanding everything they see.
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

Hitoli wrote:


kissen wrote:

im muslim and dont agree with Hitoli cuz all wut he said is wrong u JERK


LOL. I'm a she. Thank you. And at least my english is ok.


anastassia wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


Hitoli wrote:

What can I say? It's a religion! It's people worshipping an invincible divine creature, whose existance has never been verified. It's people following an old book - not thinking for themselves. People punishing, murdering, others because they don't do what their imaginary gods tell them to.

What all religions lack is common sense. Abortion isn't wrong, neither is homosexuality, etc. Muslims just tend to take things a little further, that's why I don't like their religion.

Having a religion is stupid. I know this thread is for a serious discussion, and that I'm being offensive, but that's how I think.

Islam, Christianity, whatever.. If you believe in a book that says homosexual people are sinners and deserve death, then there's something wrong with you.

Amen.


Finally, someone who think like me.


@ Hitoli: Gosh that something very harsh dear. When we want to critisize something we have to be very objective no matter what belief we uphold. Being different is normal but have to be objective and completly sceptical. I will post later regarding the point you pointed out.

Actually, I never like to discuss about religion matter in this forum, this is my first time and hopefully it will be a warm thread if not I will just back off and living my live peacefully.



Opinions never are completely objective. I think it's a nice thing to be able to say what you think. The thing about religion is, is that people demand way too much respect for it. I don't respect it at all. If I'd have said that 'blue cars are a threat to mankind, and should be destroyed' no one would have cared. Even the people who have a blue car. I can't insult your religion because it's the thing you believe in. So what? I believe in pink, flying pancakes. You'd probably tell me I'm insane. But believing in such a thing isn't more insane than believing in God or Allah.

But to come back to the subject, I think the Islam is bad. And this is why:






Yay. Stoning. Awesome.


Yeah, stoning, that's awesome. But this isn't actually Islam, that's related to the original Arabian traditions. But only the fact that this so-called Muslims are still practising this pagan traditions, makes them to be a bunch of hypocrites, cuz in their Quran are verses about what they should do with pagans and the ones who don't share the same religion as the Muslims(and I guess you know, but it isn't very nice...it almost sounds like Mein Kampf referring to the perfect race theory and what we should do with the scum)...at least in my eyes(I am not Muslim)
But to come back to the stoning argument...this was also practiced in Greece...but now I am not sure, since Greece is torn apart between the Greeks and the Turks for quite a time, so maybe I am mistaken and the ones who are practicing stoning in Greece are/were Muslims.....D:
I must look that up some day.
And also the clothing BS...LAWL~ seriously...I think I would die of this heat...

Flo~
16044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / S1NGAPURA
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
oh come on don't just try to find faults of others =P everyone makes mistake....some mistakes are unforgivable, but what can we do? we are humans and before posting, pls study a little more, there's always www.google.com and www.yahoo.com :p
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
well actually scientist still son't know why we exist Hitoli. they actually find out that our ecosystem is self-enduring or self-reliable. there is no reason for human evolution or for apes to "evolve" into humans because we r da ones who actually disrupts da system if we don't manage it properly. so there must be something that put us in da middle of this system. i got i guess in mind who it is and it starts with a CAPITAL G
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
Muslim is not a bad religion...
It's just because some extremists tainted it...
Do you think we, muslims, like it when those extremists wreck havock...
Do you see muslims cheering, supporting for them?
Answer is a No right...
Unless those special cases you've seen them, they're not muslims by heart...
Muslim doesn't support war or conflicts
They teach us to think of one another regardless of religion or race
I dun care wat u think about us, muslim, n how absurb our punshiment n rules are...
I dun even understand y this thread is created in the first place...
It's just adding oil to a raging fire...

Oh ya, im a muslim btw
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08

jim3 wrote:

i think the religion is not the basis of what people do.. either muslim and christian have a bad side.. person do a evil thing its up to him don't judge their religion because doing a evil thing its their own want its not the religion want.....


Well, since this is a thread about Islam and not other religions, we must restrict ourselves to the main topic. Which is obviously Islam...if this was an all religion thread, then I could agree with your argument saying that we shouldn't only criticise the Muslims and their religion.

True. People do evil things even without the help of religion. But you can't ignore that in every Holy Book(no matter if it is the Quran or the Bible)are mentioned some hateful things, such as paradox verses, which automatically leads to a heavy debate and harsh critics. And since Islam has many loopholes, and is many times wrongly interpreted even by its own believers it makes it quite a vulnerable topic for criticism.

And sorrily I can't agree with you on this statement of yours

person do a evil thing its up to him don't judge their religion because doing a evil thing its their own want its not the religion want....

Why not? Well, since most of them(extremists,orhtodox, zealots) are using their religion as an excuse for their actions, proves that their religion is somehow corrupted, otherwise they couldn't/wouldn't use the religion argument so easily/obliviously.(they can misinterpret/use the verses in the Quran/Bible..on purpose, cuz it is written in such a complicated/unsure way, which actually helps them with the justification of their actions)
Also that their religious books are all based on paradox won't really help them to get the respect they are demanding for.


bazageald wrote:

Muslim is not a bad religion...

Oh ya, im a muslim btw


I find it somehow a shame, that a Muslim himself doesn't know what his own religion is called like regardless your English skills.
It is Islam......^.~
Plus it is only a raging fire, cuz your folk is unable to cope with criticism!


ShiSeiran wrote:

I agree with Hal Lindsay. He deserves the Nobel Prize.

Christian author Hal Lindsey proclaimed on national television last night that Islam is a violent religion, with many believers becoming more "radical" the more they read the Muslim holy book, the Quran.

"When someone becomes devout and they begin to get really into the Quran and they begin to study what it really teaches, they become what we call a fundamentalist or a radical because the Quran itself and the Hadith teaches violence," Lindsey said on "Hannity & Colmes" on the Fox News Channel. "There are 109 verses that we sometimes call war verses ... these are the verses that the radicals begin to take seriously and they begin to want to overthrow Western civilization.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF9tb_LwM4A

Haha. LMFAO.






Now we just have to hope that there won't be some Muslim extremists taking him too much to heart and attempt a terroristic assault on him. LAWL~

Flo~
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
I agree with Hal Lindsay. He deserves the Nobel Prize.

Christian author Hal Lindsey proclaimed on national television last night that Islam is a violent religion, with many believers becoming more "radical" the more they read the Muslim holy book, the Quran.

"When someone becomes devout and they begin to get really into the Quran and they begin to study what it really teaches, they become what we call a fundamentalist or a radical because the Quran itself and the Hadith teaches violence," Lindsey said on "Hannity & Colmes" on the Fox News Channel. "There are 109 verses that we sometimes call war verses ... these are the verses that the radicals begin to take seriously and they begin to want to overthrow Western civilization.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF9tb_LwM4A

Haha. LMFAO.




8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
its a bit sad that most people generalize the muslim community.. in my opinion, muslims are just people...

yes, muslims like Christians base thier belief in thier own holy book.. but as humans, you cant expect them to really follow it..

these books were made in a time where there is always a symbolic outlook in life. you cant just take those books literally...

people in our generation now.... has less IQs than before... we cant understand symbolism that much as those in the past can...
most of these muslims/christians/ anyreligion whatsoever, use religion because honestly, religion can be peoples weakness..esp that they dont understand it very well...

it is always forewarned in quran and also the bible of these kinds of people... but instead of leaning on to this warning... people misinterpret it to thier own desires...
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/18/08
y dont u go and search about our religion,ull find dat its a wonderful religion.Y dont u ask urself y do british and other pple convert to islam because its the only religion dat is right.WOMEN get killed because they go and have sex or relitionships with men dats in some muslim countries

we dont smell and its wonderful to cover myself to not let pple see my beatufullness until i get married in the future and i found that my religion is better den any other and i respect other religions and im not racist.

y dont u ask urself dis q:
Y am i on earth and who brought my ancests to dis world?,god has brought us to see if ull do good or bad to judge u as a preson and god has put obstecles for us to see if we fall into it or not.homosextuls and gay pple r forbidden in my religion becasue y do make urself gay god made women for men and men for women

islam is a wonderful religion to have
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.