First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What's a fun and cheap activity to entertain the kids?
Posted 7/6/16 , edited 7/6/16
Bonus points if they're other people's kids.
19802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
......Well it is amply clear OP has never had kids of his own nor been in charge of other people's kids...thank God.
3354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
I've always been partial to the pound. There are usually empty cages.
Posted 7/6/16
Give them eggs
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
I thought "the pound"....was something else.

Nevertheless, clearly inappropriate in either case.
14640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
Children generally entertain themselves.
19200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Miami
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
Give extra allowance.
3134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 7/6/16 , edited 7/6/16
Unless those spiders are Itsy Bitsy, or of the scaring Miss Muffet variety, forget it.
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/16 , edited 7/6/16
Hide and go seek - volunteer to be IT.

Forget to look for them.
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Las Vegas nevada
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
I just give them legos
Maybe rocks if you want way cheaper toys
1432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
Lunch at the soup kitchen...?

Books A Million is great if they're interested in comics and/or manga though, I'm surprised that you didn't include a local playground, very surprised
Posted 7/6/16

Dariamus wrote:

Hide and go seek - volunteer to be IT.

Forget to look for them.


LOL
4581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
Play the clapping circle. Everyone together claps and skips in a circle at a fast pace until someone falls over. Now that child (or you if you're participating) enters the eye of the circle to freestyle dance. Sounds degrading but the fear of humiliation keeps things exciting and the kids engaged. Spread my game?
14640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/16

KawaiiCupcakes wrote:

Play the clapping circle. Everyone together claps and skips in a circle at a fast pace until someone falls over. Now that child (or you if you're participating) enters the eye of the circle to freestyle dance. Sounds degrading but the fear of humiliation keeps things exciting and the kids engaged. Spread my game?


How is that any different than what kids already do when left to their own devices?
Posted 7/8/16

Ranwolf wrote:

......Well it is amply clear OP has never had kids of his own nor been in charge of other people's kids...thank God.


Wrong!
I have looked after other people's kids before.
My favorite game was the worm game where I wrap them in a blanket and put them in the corner for them to try to get out of.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.