Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply What size bed do you have?
42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/6/16

gornotck wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


gornotck wrote:

So many queen sized beds..


What size bed do you have?


Queen, I suspect. It takes up most of a room.


Welcome to the Queen Sized Bed Party.

Sadly, I can't come because I have a full.
3515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
queen in this bitch
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
Don't know what size specifically but it's big enough for two ;)

42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/6/16

octorockandroll wrote:

Don't know what size specifically but it's big enough for two ;)



So, it's either a queen or a king sized bed.
10568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Don't know what size specifically but it's big enough for two ;)



So, it's either a queen or a king sized bed.


You can fit two on a twin, if they're really close.
42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/6/16

gornotck wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Don't know what size specifically but it's big enough for two ;)



So, it's either a queen or a king sized bed.


You can fit two on a twin, if they're really close.


True.
13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
Twin.
1338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
A king size.
42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/6/16

AgentDuchess wrote:

A king size.


Our first King sized bed comment.
1338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/6/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


AgentDuchess wrote:

A king size.


Our first King sized bed comment.


Do I get a prize?!
42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/6/16

AgentDuchess wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


AgentDuchess wrote:

A king size.


Our first King sized bed comment.


Do I get a prize?!


No, but you do get a smiley face.
1338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/6/16 , edited 7/6/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


AgentDuchess wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


AgentDuchess wrote:

A king size.


Our first King sized bed comment.


Do I get a prize?!


No, but you do get a smiley face.


Awesome! I'll take it!
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Matrix.......
Offline
Posted 7/6/16
I've got a Queen sized bed, well one half because all my pillows and electronics are on one side and me on the other! lol
42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/6/16

AgentDuchess wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


AgentDuchess wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


AgentDuchess wrote:

A king size.


Our first King sized bed comment.


Do I get a prize?!


No, but you do get a smiley face.


Awesome! I'll take it!


Yay!
Dutch Moderator
30801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 7/7/16
Not sure under which catagory mine falls, so I'll go with full.
(1.60 by 2.20 meters)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.