First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Can we understand the opposite gender?
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
lol
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / I live in england...
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
^huh.........confused?
Posted 7/9/07

lilprince wrote:


Jessie_luvs_dylan wrote:

how come girls a always sooo emotional... and guys.....how are they always non-luv able...well most of the time.


do you even know what an emotion is?


I hate when ppl say that girls are so emotional, girls are not more emtional than guys



most of us men do not show our emotions, that why she assumes women are more emotional then men. however im just unemotional and unlovable and an egomaniac.
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
Ohhh...I know...
8101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / at my HOUSE.... (...
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
well, yeah, i guess.. somehow...
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
Unfortunetly women are impossible to understand *sigh* :/
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
^ Lmao....why do you say that?
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

skygod333 wrote:


lilprince wrote:


Jessie_luvs_dylan wrote:

how come girls a always sooo emotional... and guys.....how are they always non-luv able...well most of the time.


do you even know what an emotion is?


I hate when ppl say that girls are so emotional, girls are not more emtional than guys



most of us men do not show our emotions, that why she assumes women are more emotional then men. however im just unemotional and unlovable and an egomaniac.


emotions are more than just crying and stuff, In my psych class my teacher said thats a big mistake ppl make in thinking women are more emotional we just show different emotions then guys more often but not emotions as a whole more often....like I said I dont think anyone who says that knows wth a emotion is...
905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / at the moment.......
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
wow this has been really confusing
and i think it is possible well maybe if your dating yeah probally
Posted 7/9/07
In simple terms: Despite our ups and downs as boys and girls, we are very different individuals. If you look outside, you'll see that we really can understand each other despite our gender differences. Done.
21725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

lilprince wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


lilprince wrote:


Jessie_luvs_dylan wrote:

how come girls a always sooo emotional... and guys.....how are they always non-luv able...well most of the time.


do you even know what an emotion is?


I hate when ppl say that girls are so emotional, girls are not more emtional than guys



most of us men do not show our emotions, that why she assumes women are more emotional then men. however im just unemotional and unlovable and an egomaniac.


emotions are more than just crying and stuff, In my psych class my teacher said thats a big mistake ppl make in thinking women are more emotional we just show different emotions then guys more often but not emotions as a whole more often....like I said I dont think anyone who says that knows wth a emotion is...


damn touch pad...

You'll need to tell that to a friend of mine. During an argument she said something to the nature of,
"Well I'm a woman and am more emotional then you, thus you need to take more care with my feelings then I take care with yous, and in continuation I don't care what I said to you hurt your feelings in lue that your a man, and can handle it, while I, a woman, when you threw the same back at me hurt. Thus it's all your fault, apologize now, cold hearted ass."

I'd like to know where some people draw that mentality O.o
Posted 7/9/07
^talk about taking advantage of our commercial image/understanding of "the woman" 0.o
42000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Monterey, CA
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

Hotsoup wrote:

Unfortunetly women are impossible to understand *sigh* :/


two words:

Try Harder

Posted 7/9/07
^ I agree..though it takes a lot more time than just slapping my fellow dudes on the back ;D
Posted 7/9/07
I'm not a mind reader.

It would be best for the opposite gender to share some thoughts once in a while.

I'm not also a miracle worker.
I'll be gladly to help and understand someone in the best possibility I can.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.