First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Can we understand the opposite gender?
22727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

whatsome wrote:

I'm not a mind reader.

It would be best for the opposite gender to share some thoughts once in a while.

I'm not also a miracle worker.
I'll be gladly to help and understand someone in the best possibility I can.


Amen.


Dusterbayala wrote:


Hotsoup wrote:

Unfortunetly women are impossible to understand *sigh* :/


two words:

Try Harder


Women are understandable at some points, I just wish women didn't expect us to be frickin' mind readers. I remember reading an article about preventing arguing with your girlfriend/spouse, and at the end the writer (a lady) summarized it up as,
"In short, your significant other wants you to satisfy her needs with her having to ask"
[sarcasm] While I'm being psychic let me throw on some damn tights and be superman. [/sarcasm]
From what I've read the male brain just doesn't pick pick up on non-verbal communications as well. We try, but it doesn't always work out. Just be understandable of that ok?



kougi wrote:

^talk about taking advantage of our commercial image/understanding of "the woman" 0.o


Yeah, I told her in short, "Your being a stuck up, self centered 'bitch'. You need to get your head on right and stop treating me like garbage. Fuck you.
It needed to be said, even if it hurt a lot.We didn't talk for two weeks after, avoiding each other. Which really sucked because we are really good friends. She came back and apologized later (I did too).
Posted 7/9/07
^^Omg that made me smile ;D

Like men, it's also possible to find good wimmin but it's kinda hard in this day and age...2 years of trying lol ( the country i'm living in now is just...-_-)...when will the day come ~~ I know she's just out there +_+

^ I know how you feel bro, I know how you feel...the "fuck you" might have been too much though, well that's just me I guess
42000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Monterey, CA
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
@Jorl
LOL!

anyway.. sorry.
I think that once people realise that the opposite sex wants basically the same thing that your sex does, just in a different way. It's the manner in which the opposite sex goes after something that confuses the opposite sex.
I personally have no problems with the opposite sex, i understand men TEN TIMES better than women.
Posted 7/9/07
Gender myths are something we get from a young age. We are told how we are suppossed to be and we observe what the other is supposed to be. Just as women are struggling to "break out of the kitchen" men are also struggling to find their place. In the chaos of sexual revolution, many of us are feeling a little lonely and confused, and becoming jaded and claiming defeat is quite fashionable.

No matter how firmly you stay the course and keep getting back up to try again, you will always fall short of your other's every whim. I guess love is kinda like Sisyphus and the boulder in that sense. You just have to be foolish enough to take it ephemerally and forget how many times you fall.
Posted 7/9/07
I find it harder to discuss off - topic matters like masturbation and stuff or sexual concepts, i think it is impossible to understand -_- but of course that makes it interesting and which is why i'm not gay.
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LOL
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
theres already aobut 50 books based on this... go read and stop remaking threads that have been made before you were born.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
I for one will never know how much it hurts to get punched in the boobs and girls will NEVER know the agony of getting kneed in the balls. So that part we will never understand.

Which hurts more? Hmmm I think my baby makers are more precious than your baby feeders. So hehe I have no clue.
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LOL
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
the point is its a fact that the male testicles (dont complain about the words) are more sensitive to pain than the female hmm... breast? i asume thats the word to use here. not that it couldnt hurt being punched in the breast as a femae, but that the testicles are more sensitive to pain and agony...
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

roflolinaterizer wrote:

the point is its a fact that the male testicles (dont complain about the words) are more sensitive to pain than the female hmm... breast? i asume thats the word to use here. not that it couldnt hurt being punched in the breast as a femae, but that the testicles are more sensitive to pain and agony...


The female breast has ALOT more nerves concentrated together than male's. So when we get punched in the chest we might just get the wind knocked outta us but to females they get the agonizing pain + loss of wind.
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sky ..
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
Don't Know =O The ProBlem is not really about the sex. but about the person ..
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LOL
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
thats where a book comes in telling you that you need to do that or some superficial bull shit that the opposite sex is lurkin about for something . i dont personally buy into that shit but if it shuts you up then fine...

it generaly takes some common sense and some decent reasoning to not be a complete dumbass around the other sex. just reason with yourself what you feel is right and what you know about someone personally.
although i just dont hang around with women/girls that think completely different from me. its just pointless and will lead to a large pain in the ass

see mods im being nice .... today...
Posted 7/9/07

mushroomjay wrote:


happyxix wrote:

I for one will never know how much it hurts to get punched in the boobs and girls will NEVER know the agony of getting kneed in the balls. So that part we will never understand.

Which hurts more? Hmmm I think my baby makers are more precious than your baby feeders. So hehe I have no clue.


Actually I've had my nipples cut, breasts smacked, hit, beat even and it doesn't hurt that much.

It's usually a dull pain.



You like it when i hurt you dont you!
*safety ord is bananarama*


Trevor (OP)
20810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

mushroomjay wrote:


happyxix wrote:

I for one will never know how much it hurts to get punched in the boobs and girls will NEVER know the agony of getting kneed in the balls. So that part we will never understand.

Which hurts more? Hmmm I think my baby makers are more precious than your baby feeders. So hehe I have no clue.


Actually I've had my nipples cut, breasts smacked, hit, beat even and it doesn't hurt that much.

It's usually a dull pain.


Correct. It doesn't hurt that much. Getting punched over 30 times while in the car playing the out-of-state license plate game is a bitch.
Posted 7/9/07
I'm gonna throw in 2 more cents worth of nonsense. The question is not whether women can understand men or vice versa, the questions is whether I care enough to understand another person. The answer to that for the most part is NO. I don't really give a crap. Most of the time, I don't want to understand another person, I just want them to either shut up or agree with me b/c of course, I AM ALWAYS RIGHT.

Also, thinking about it, my BF is WAY more emotional than I am, even though he expresses his emotions less often than I do. This is probably b/c I am quite indifferent to people and things where as he isn't.
20810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

xidiya wrote:

I'm gonna throw in 2 more cents worth of nonsense. The question is not whether women can understand men or vice versa, the questions is whether I care enough to understand another person. The answer to that for the most part is NO. I don't really give a crap. Most of the time, I don't want to understand another person, I just want them to either shut up or agree with me b/c of course, I AM ALWAYS RIGHT.

Also, thinking about it, my BF is WAY more emotional than I am, even though he expresses his emotions less than I do. This is probably b/c I am quite indifferent to people and things where as he isn't.


You're scary.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.