Captain Applications
Group Founder
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 2/11/08 , edited 2/27/08
Here it goes:

You can apply for, (assuming that the position u want isn't already taken! CHECK!)...
-- Captain
-- Vice-Captain
-- Third Seat
-- Fourth Seat
-- Fifth Seat

* applies to ALL Divisions

** Division Captains 1,2, and 3 will be granted moderator rights... BUT I have to be able to trust you with that power! XD


Fill Out the Following
Your Name: Real or UserName
What Group do you want to be in? ex. First Division
What Position of power do you want? ex. Captain
Who do you want to be in your squad? ex. Rai-Kage
Whats the Name of your Zanpaktou? ex. Seikon
Why do you want to be this position? ex. I Believe I can contribute to the group by being in this position!

..............And that's all you have to do! Thanks!
1715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Avalon
Offline
Posted 2/11/08


Your Name: Chichiri-kun
What Group do you want to be in? Second Division
What Position of power do you want? Captain
Who do you want to be in your squad? I don't care
Whats the Name of your Zanpakutoh? Sakuya
Why do you want to be this position? I just want to help, and I'm trustworthy.

3836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / home
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
Name:Kisei or puff8806(i go by either )
What group do you wan to be in? First Division
What Position: Captain
Who do you want in your squad? Doesn't matter. Anyone I guess.
What's the name of your Zanpakutoh?Tamahome(it helps me posses super-strength)
Why do you want to be this position?I think that I can help the group. I can do a lot of things.
Group Founder
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

puff8806 wrote:

Name:Kisei or puff8806(i go by either )
What group do you wan to be in? First Division
What Position: Captain
Who do you want in your squad? Doesn't matter. Anyone I guess.
What's the name of your Zanpakutoh?Tamahome(it helps me posses super-strength)
Why do you want to be this position?I think that I can help the group. I can do a lot of things.


Accepted. ^^
Isn't ur Zanpakutoh name from Fushigi- Yuugi or something??? lmao...heard of that name b4.....
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / back end of no wh...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
Your Name: Brandon
What Group do you want to be in? 11th division my bad
What Position of power do you want? Captain
Who do you want to be in your squad? only the strong
Whats the Name of your Zanpakutoh? kenpei shinko (means true power)
Why do you want to be this position? i want to forge a new way of the death god with my power
Group Founder
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

brad17 wrote:

Your Name: Brandon
What Group do you want to be in? 3rd division
What Position of power do you want? Captain
Who do you want to be in your squad? only the strong
Whats the Name of your Zanpakutoh? kenpei shinko (means true power)
Why do you want to be this position? i want to forge a new way of the death god with my power


hey Brandon.... if u look... that position wuz already taken by me... find another one please.. if u want! Sorry! ^^ I need a Vice- Captain... so if u want ^^ I could use ur support! XD
3836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / home
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

Rai-Kage wrote:


puff8806 wrote:

Name:Kisei or puff8806(i go by either )
What group do you wan to be in? First Division
What Position: Captain
Who do you want in your squad? Doesn't matter. Anyone I guess.
What's the name of your Zanpakutoh?Tamahome(it helps me posses super-strength)
Why do you want to be this position?I think that I can help the group. I can do a lot of things.


Accepted. ^^
Isn't ur Zanpakutoh name from Fushigi- Yuugi or something??? lmao...heard of that name b4.....



Yes! lol! I couldn't think of anything else! and I like that name anyway! lol!
I got caught! lol!
5296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Drifting Inside A...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
Your Name: ShadowShinobi
What Group do you want to be in? 13th Division
What Position of power do you want? Captain
Who do you want to be in your squad? Whoever wants to be my VC and 3rd Seats
Whats the Name of your Zanpakutoh? Sōgyo no Kotowari
Why do you want to be this position? Because when i took a bleach quiz, the answer it gave me to most likely be was 13th Cpt. Jushiro Ukitake...and ill be active, i also know a site where u can get the bleach font
Academy Student
44056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Queens, New York
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
Your Name: Wolfwood012
Which Division do you want to be in? Fifth Division
What Position of power do you want? Captain
Who do you want to be in your squad? Followers of Aku Soku Zan (Swift Death to Evil)
Whats the Name of your Zanpaktou? Heavens Drive
Why do you want to be this position? Because of its previous reputation. Also to be more active in this group.
Group Founder
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
Shadow and Wolf ur both accepted... although i wanted to make it clear that we are NOT portraying any of the Bleach Chracters from the previous Gotei 13... YOU are the new members of the Court Guardians! XD Thanx for ur apps!
Group Founder
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
This thread will be locked. If you wish to apply for a Captain's position, apply at the thread of the division you wish to be in.
You must be logged in to post.