First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply React Fast
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/10/16
I always have sleep for dinner what are you talking about ;v
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/10/16

couvier wrote:

I always have sleep for dinner what are you talking about ;v


That seems like an optimal weight loss strategy
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/10/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


couvier wrote:

I always have sleep for dinner what are you talking about ;v


That seems like an optimal weight loss strategy


or what being a poor ass student in college does to you tbh
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/10/16

couvier wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


couvier wrote:

I always have sleep for dinner what are you talking about ;v


That seems like an optimal weight loss strategy


or what being a poor ass student in college does to you tbh



I calculated noodles to cost $1 a day for 3 meals for when i'm in university c:
Posted 7/10/16
Don't eat, profit of $20.
10602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/10/16
Chocolate cake.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.