First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggest some idea to edit the group
Creator
1850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Anime Freak World
Offline
Posted 2/11/08 , edited 5/7/08
Hi there, i am out of idea on how to edit the group...
Posted 5/7/08
well how about pages that we can see bleach epi ^_^ and stuf like that or a contes of something how about drawing contest about bleach?????????lol i dont know ^_^
Creator
1850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Anime Freak World
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

BLUEDEMON wrote:

well how about pages that we can see bleach epi ^_^ and stuf like that or a contes of something how about drawing contest about bleach?????????lol i dont know ^_^


since you have a idea do interes in becoming mod so u can edit it as you like
Posted 5/7/08

akitakumi wrote:


BLUEDEMON wrote:

well how about pages that we can see bleach epi ^_^ and stuf like that or a contes of something how about drawing contest about bleach?????????lol i dont know ^_^


since you have a idea do interes in becoming mod so u can edit it as you like


^_^ it will b an honor ^_^ haha
Creator
1850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Anime Freak World
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

BLUEDEMON wrote:


akitakumi wrote:


BLUEDEMON wrote:

well how about pages that we can see bleach epi ^_^ and stuf like that or a contes of something how about drawing contest about bleach?????????lol i dont know ^_^


since you have a idea do interes in becoming mod so u can edit it as you like


^_^ it will b an honor ^_^ haha


ok ^^ i make already
Posted 5/7/08

akitakumi wrote:


BLUEDEMON wrote:


akitakumi wrote:


BLUEDEMON wrote:

well how about pages that we can see bleach epi ^_^ and stuf like that or a contes of something how about drawing contest about bleach?????????lol i dont know ^_^


since you have a idea do interes in becoming mod so u can edit it as you like


^_^ it will b an honor ^_^ haha


ok ^^ i make already


ok i will do my worck good ^_^ but now i got 2 go =( class time its over =(
Member
13419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
*raises hand*

Ummm...

Can I just point out that you missed some Captains and Liuetanants???

Like Yamamato-Genryuusai Shigekuni soutaichou?
Creator
1850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Anime Freak World
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

hikari_hime wrote:

*raises hand*

Ummm...

Can I just point out that you missed some Captains and Liuetanants???

Like Yamamato-Genryuusai Shigekuni soutaichou?


erm can u post a Yamamato-Genryuusai Shigekuni soutaichou to me coz i cannot find the picture of him
Moderator
7455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ~ The New Gotei 1...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
How about some forum games?
Creator
1850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Anime Freak World
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

yared02 wrote:

How about some forum games?


wat kind of forum game ??
Moderator
7455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ~ The New Gotei 1...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
We could have a quiz game, or a caption contest, or a killing game
Creator
1850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Anime Freak World
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
oh i get it with ur quiz game and caption game but wat do u mean by killing game
Member
13419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Oh... he means like a battle arena???
Moderator
7455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ~ The New Gotei 1...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
As In we use different attacks to kill the user

ex.
Person A-started the game, can't do anything
Person B- Use.... on person A
Person A- Use....on Person B

Something like that
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.