First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Done anything you regret lately also am i weird for this?
20952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 7/11/16

Rinrinrinn wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

It's not my job i never said it was however if someone else doesn't try to help then i will always try to help.

I hate people who just stand around and mind their own business then nothing gets done i mean yes it's more dangerous but if i did that i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i went against my ideals and beliefs like that i would rather not exist at all

I don't want to become what i see as disgusting (which i see people who don't try to help and minding their own business at such times as disgusting)

i guess that's a flaw for me then but last time i didn't try to help someone i hated myself and i still hate myself for doing what i despise and being the type of person i despise and hate in that regard.


Well, one day you'll learn that some people don't want or need your help and that some people just ca't be helped. There's nothing wrong about doing good and helping others, but there are ways to do that that does not involve prying into other people's problems and/or putting yourself in danger. Please take this advice coming from someone who has worked for a nonprofit organization and done social work before. Sometimes the best you can do is to call on the proper authorities or services who would be better equipped and trained to deal with a particular situation.


I agree actually I would have recommended them to goto a psychologist as I have done this before irl and online with many people before who were depressed and cutting.

If they don't want help I don't push I stay out of their way however most people welcome it and usually you can do something to cheer them up a little and convince them to seek help from a proffesional.

I agree prying in most cases isn't the best however I believe at times like that it's something you should do imo.

I have always been close to danger I tend to hang around some unstable people (not that I'm that stable myself).
I don't mind the risk of danger or carrying burdens to help others I mean I keep it in mind however my reason to live is to help others.

My psychologist always prompted me to help others who are like myself and who need help or look like they need help I think he is a smart man. ( I see him for depression as I self harm not cutting but a form of it myself)

The irony is that I have helped friends and people out of depression or had a positive impact in some way (sometimes negative but those situations were...unique) but I myself struggle from the thing I hate and reassure people against.


I wouldn't have pushed to help unless I knew something about their problem no point in trying to help when you have no idea they are suffering from is like (depression).

In the end my only goal is to somewhat try to cheer them up show them someone cares (as I do heck if they need a friend I will be there) and tell them to see a psychologist.


Humms 
10583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 7/11/16 , edited 7/11/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:

Don't feel sorry for her. Now this is assuming she would do this to herself. People who self infliction and boldly show it for others to see are simply asking for attention.

If she had covered those scars so nobody could see them, and you still saw a face of despair, you wouldn't even care, or you would, I don't know who you are, but the simple fact that if the infliction is not visable, she would simply be a normal sad looking girl.

People who self inflict are simply idiots, I don't care how depressed you think you are, hurting your own body isn't going to help anything, seriously. Now if someone else did that to her, well, we have a whole new bag of issues to deal with you can help people just for the sake of helping people. Like when I see someone stuck in the snow with their car, I don't ask if I can help them, I get behind the car and give their vehicle a nice smack to let them know to give it Gas, or if someone needs help carrying something, watching something, setting something up. Anyone can spare 10 to 15 minutes of their time, and that is plenty of time to help someone, but to talk to someone just because you think they are in need of help for reason you can't even understand, it is a waste of your breath my friend, just live and be happy for yourself.

As far as regrets, nope. Regretting is thinking about the past, a waste of time, because you can never relive that moment again, only to live another day and better your choices to fulfill your own life. People who look back on the past wishing they could have done better, just stop, please, go Fucking live your life and start appreciating what time you still have.


Guess I'm an idiot I self inflict today via eating to cope and used to cut.

I never hid where I cut and I didn't do it for attention I did it because the pain helped me cope.
Most people I know who cut themselves don't hide it nor do they do it for attention they do it to cope.

Now some people do do it for attention however I would rather end up giving them attention then ignoring someone who isn't doing it for attention.

I could understand which is why I wanted to help as I could relate

If I didn't have my soda I would but cutting today I mean I still have the name scarred into my leg from that one time.

Humans we are all weird pain hurts us but some forms of it help us cope.




You are also young, foolish, and naive.

You use to cut because it is easy. You don't like pain. Let someone break your fingers individually one by one, or rip your teeth out.

You think you like pain? I don't even know what pain is, and neither do you, so do not even think for a second that you like pain.

What a stupid thing to say. You cut to cope, cope with what? It seems you yourself want to let your personal issues become the better of you, an excuse. Lots of people have it worse than you, many people are living in a hell hole, what's your excuse?

I can look past when people are trying to be true. What you show is a lack of ambition, like most kids. You just accept "pain" into your life so you don't have to live.

I don't repeat myself, and I do not care if others are being truthful or not, but when your words reach my eyes all I can think of is this empty shell, but go ahead and accept that for all I care.


20952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 7/11/16 , edited 7/11/16

Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:

Don't feel sorry for her. Now this is assuming she would do this to herself. People who self infliction and boldly show it for others to see are simply asking for attention.

If she had covered those scars so nobody could see them, and you still saw a face of despair, you wouldn't even care, or you would, I don't know who you are, but the simple fact that if the infliction is not visable, she would simply be a normal sad looking girl.

People who self inflict are simply idiots, I don't care how depressed you think you are, hurting your own body isn't going to help anything, seriously. Now if someone else did that to her, well, we have a whole new bag of issues to deal with you can help people just for the sake of helping people. Like when I see someone stuck in the snow with their car, I don't ask if I can help them, I get behind the car and give their vehicle a nice smack to let them know to give it Gas, or if someone needs help carrying something, watching something, setting something up. Anyone can spare 10 to 15 minutes of their time, and that is plenty of time to help someone, but to talk to someone just because you think they are in need of help for reason you can't even understand, it is a waste of your breath my friend, just live and be happy for yourself.

As far as regrets, nope. Regretting is thinking about the past, a waste of time, because you can never relive that moment again, only to live another day and better your choices to fulfill your own life. People who look back on the past wishing they could have done better, just stop, please, go Fucking live your life and start appreciating what time you still have.


Guess I'm an idiot I self inflict today via eating to cope and used to cut.

I never hid where I cut and I didn't do it for attention I did it because the pain helped me cope.
Most people I know who cut themselves don't hide it nor do they do it for attention they do it to cope.

Now some people do do it for attention however I would rather end up giving them attention then ignoring someone who isn't doing it for attention.

I could understand which is why I wanted to help as I could relate

If I didn't have my soda I would but cutting today I mean I still have the name scarred into my leg from that one time.

Humans we are all weird pain hurts us but some forms of it help us cope.




You are also young, foolish, and naive.

You cut because it is easy. You don't like pain. Let someone break your fingers individually one by one, or rip your teeth out.

You think you like pain? I don't even know what pain is, and neither do you, so do not even think for a second that you like pain.

What a stupid thing to say. You cut to cope, cope with what? It seems you yourself want to let your personal issues become the better of you, an excuse. Lots of people have it worse than you, many people are living in a hell hole, what's your excuse?

I can look past when people are trying to be true. What you show is a lack of ambition, like most kids. You just accept "pain" into your life so you don't have to live.

I don't repeat myself, and I do not care if others are being truthful or not, but when your words reach my eyes all I can think of is this empty shell, but go ahead and accept that for all I care.




I know what true emotional pain is to lose everything to want to die to be broken down and abused.
I was abused for three years and that broke me mentally and physically.

I cut to cope with stress and the torment of my memories I hate life I want to die I'm suicidal.

Some people do have it worse then me and most of them are dead or dying and have no chance in retaining some form of sanity.

Last time I wasn't heavily medicated I lashed out and tried to stab my mother and father I was unstable heck I still am however I take 13 pills a day to hold myself together what's left of me that is.

Don't assume you know me or my past you are naive and foolish if you think I don't know what true despair and loss of meaning to live is.

It will eat you up you will feel so numb that the pain of cutting helps you to feel alive.

I drink a litre of soda a day it helps me cope with stress and when I break down which is regularly.

I have ambition I study and plan to become a programmer I'm just sick of the daily pain and torment not even 8 years of therapy has helped with.

You assume a lot and realise so little that different people have different breaking points etc.
Saying other people have it worse is a cop out I hear people say a lot it's stupid it's like going to a homeless person and saying "at least you are alive".



I hate pain but what I hate more is to be numb to the point pain feels good.

I have been abused violated and bullied and mistreated and used all my life if I don't know what true pain is then...I hope if I ever feel this "true pain" that I die so I won't have to feel it for long.


I only live to help others I don't care for myself much that's who I have always been as a child to now and I will continue to be that way :P

Posted 7/11/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

I agree actually I would have recommended them to goto a psychologist as I have done this before irl and online with many people before who were depressed and cutting.

If they don't want help I don't push I stay out of their way however most people welcome it and usually you can do something to cheer them up a little and convince them to seek help from a proffesional.

I agree prying in most cases isn't the best however I believe at times like that it's something you should do imo.

I have always been close to danger I tend to hang around some unstable people (not that I'm that stable myself).
I don't mind the risk of danger or carrying burdens to help others I mean I keep it in mind however my reason to live is to help others.

My psychologist always prompted me to help others who are like myself and who need help or look like they need help I think he is a smart man. ( I see him for depression as I self harm not cutting but a form of it myself)

The irony is that I have helped friends and people out of depression or had a positive impact in some way (sometimes negative but those situations were...unique) but I myself struggle from the thing I hate and reassure people against.


I wouldn't have pushed to help unless I knew something about their problem no point in trying to help when you have no idea they are suffering from is like (depression).

In the end my only goal is to somewhat try to cheer them up show them someone cares (as I do heck if they need a friend I will be there) and tell them to see a psychologist.




I'm sorry, but I can't help but feel that this is more about your self-gratification than anything else. Not that there's anything wrong about that. Everyone has a reason for doing what they do and you really don't need to justify your actions to anyone. I can see that you have an idea of yourself that you want to be perceived by others, but at the end of the day people will make of it what they will and you need to understand that. Do what you want to do and fulfill your own needs. Don't ask others for their opinion if you're not going to take any of it in anyway. You're just burdening yourself with an unnecessary need to constantly justify your choices and actions. That would be my final two cents on this matter.
Humms 
10583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 7/11/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:

Don't feel sorry for her. Now this is assuming she would do this to herself. People who self infliction and boldly show it for others to see are simply asking for attention.

If she had covered those scars so nobody could see them, and you still saw a face of despair, you wouldn't even care, or you would, I don't know who you are, but the simple fact that if the infliction is not visable, she would simply be a normal sad looking girl.

People who self inflict are simply idiots, I don't care how depressed you think you are, hurting your own body isn't going to help anything, seriously. Now if someone else did that to her, well, we have a whole new bag of issues to deal with you can help people just for the sake of helping people. Like when I see someone stuck in the snow with their car, I don't ask if I can help them, I get behind the car and give their vehicle a nice smack to let them know to give it Gas, or if someone needs help carrying something, watching something, setting something up. Anyone can spare 10 to 15 minutes of their time, and that is plenty of time to help someone, but to talk to someone just because you think they are in need of help for reason you can't even understand, it is a waste of your breath my friend, just live and be happy for yourself.

As far as regrets, nope. Regretting is thinking about the past, a waste of time, because you can never relive that moment again, only to live another day and better your choices to fulfill your own life. People who look back on the past wishing they could have done better, just stop, please, go Fucking live your life and start appreciating what time you still have.


Guess I'm an idiot I self inflict today via eating to cope and used to cut.

I never hid where I cut and I didn't do it for attention I did it because the pain helped me cope.
Most people I know who cut themselves don't hide it nor do they do it for attention they do it to cope.

Now some people do do it for attention however I would rather end up giving them attention then ignoring someone who isn't doing it for attention.

I could understand which is why I wanted to help as I could relate

If I didn't have my soda I would but cutting today I mean I still have the name scarred into my leg from that one time.

Humans we are all weird pain hurts us but some forms of it help us cope.




You are also young, foolish, and naive.

You cut because it is easy. You don't like pain. Let someone break your fingers individually one by one, or rip your teeth out.

You think you like pain? I don't even know what pain is, and neither do you, so do not even think for a second that you like pain.

What a stupid thing to say. You cut to cope, cope with what? It seems you yourself want to let your personal issues become the better of you, an excuse. Lots of people have it worse than you, many people are living in a hell hole, what's your excuse?

I can look past when people are trying to be true. What you show is a lack of ambition, like most kids. You just accept "pain" into your life so you don't have to live.

I don't repeat myself, and I do not care if others are being truthful or not, but when your words reach my eyes all I can think of is this empty shell, but go ahead and accept that for all I care.




I know what true emotional pain is to lose everything to want to die to be broken down and abused.
I was abused for three years and that broke me mentally and physically.

I cut to cope with stress and the torment of my memories I hate life I want to die I'm suicidal.

Some people do have it worse then me and most of them are dead or dying and have no chance in retaining some form of sanity.

Last time I wasn't heavily medicated I lashed out and tried to stab my mother and father I was unstable heck I still am however I take 13 pills a day to hold myself together what's left of me that is.

Don't assume you know me or my past you are naive and foolish if you think I don't know what true despair and loss of meaning to live is.

It will eat you up you will feel so numb that the pain of cutting helps you to feel alive.

I drink a litre of soda a day it helps me cope with stress and when I break down which is regularly.

I have ambition I study and plan to become a programmer I'm just sick of the daily pain and torment not even 8 years of therapy has helped with.

You assume a lot and realise so little that different people have different breaking points etc.
Saying other people have it worse is a cop out I hear people say a lot it's stupid it's like going to a homeless person and saying "at least you are alive".



I hate pain but what I hate more is to be numb to the point pain feels good.

I have been abused violated and bullied and mistreated and used all my life if I don't know what true pain is then...I hope if I ever feel this "true pain" that I die so I won't have to feel it for long.


I only live to help others I don't care for myself much that's who I have always been as a child to now and I will continue to be that way :P



I ask of you to answer me one thing.

You have a mother and father still with you correct? And are they, or have they been a part of your so called "pain" if they are still with you?

I do not care about you, but I do care about what you consider suicidal. I am not a therapist, and neither are the therapists. You claim to want to find an answer to your problem, so give me the chance.

This isn't about you, this is about who you are fighting.

20952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 7/11/16 , edited 7/11/16

Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:

Don't feel sorry for her. Now this is assuming she would do this to herself. People who self infliction and boldly show it for others to see are simply asking for attention.

If she had covered those scars so nobody could see them, and you still saw a face of despair, you wouldn't even care, or you would, I don't know who you are, but the simple fact that if the infliction is not visable, she would simply be a normal sad looking girl.

People who self inflict are simply idiots, I don't care how depressed you think you are, hurting your own body isn't going to help anything, seriously. Now if someone else did that to her, well, we have a whole new bag of issues to deal with you can help people just for the sake of helping people. Like when I see someone stuck in the snow with their car, I don't ask if I can help them, I get behind the car and give their vehicle a nice smack to let them know to give it Gas, or if someone needs help carrying something, watching something, setting something up. Anyone can spare 10 to 15 minutes of their time, and that is plenty of time to help someone, but to talk to someone just because you think they are in need of help for reason you can't even understand, it is a waste of your breath my friend, just live and be happy for yourself.

As far as regrets, nope. Regretting is thinking about the past, a waste of time, because you can never relive that moment again, only to live another day and better your choices to fulfill your own life. People who look back on the past wishing they could have done better, just stop, please, go Fucking live your life and start appreciating what time you still have.


Guess I'm an idiot I self inflict today via eating to cope and used to cut.

I never hid where I cut and I didn't do it for attention I did it because the pain helped me cope.
Most people I know who cut themselves don't hide it nor do they do it for attention they do it to cope.

Now some people do do it for attention however I would rather end up giving them attention then ignoring someone who isn't doing it for attention.

I could understand which is why I wanted to help as I could relate

If I didn't have my soda I would but cutting today I mean I still have the name scarred into my leg from that one time.

Humans we are all weird pain hurts us but some forms of it help us cope.




You are also young, foolish, and naive.

You cut because it is easy. You don't like pain. Let someone break your fingers individually one by one, or rip your teeth out.

You think you like pain? I don't even know what pain is, and neither do you, so do not even think for a second that you like pain.

What a stupid thing to say. You cut to cope, cope with what? It seems you yourself want to let your personal issues become the better of you, an excuse. Lots of people have it worse than you, many people are living in a hell hole, what's your excuse?

I can look past when people are trying to be true. What you show is a lack of ambition, like most kids. You just accept "pain" into your life so you don't have to live.

I don't repeat myself, and I do not care if others are being truthful or not, but when your words reach my eyes all I can think of is this empty shell, but go ahead and accept that for all I care.




I know what true emotional pain is to lose everything to want to die to be broken down and abused.
I was abused for three years and that broke me mentally and physically.

I cut to cope with stress and the torment of my memories I hate life I want to die I'm suicidal.

Some people do have it worse then me and most of them are dead or dying and have no chance in retaining some form of sanity.

Last time I wasn't heavily medicated I lashed out and tried to stab my mother and father I was unstable heck I still am however I take 13 pills a day to hold myself together what's left of me that is.

Don't assume you know me or my past you are naive and foolish if you think I don't know what true despair and loss of meaning to live is.

It will eat you up you will feel so numb that the pain of cutting helps you to feel alive.

I drink a litre of soda a day it helps me cope with stress and when I break down which is regularly.

I have ambition I study and plan to become a programmer I'm just sick of the daily pain and torment not even 8 years of therapy has helped with.

You assume a lot and realise so little that different people have different breaking points etc.
Saying other people have it worse is a cop out I hear people say a lot it's stupid it's like going to a homeless person and saying "at least you are alive".



I hate pain but what I hate more is to be numb to the point pain feels good.

I have been abused violated and bullied and mistreated and used all my life if I don't know what true pain is then...I hope if I ever feel this "true pain" that I die so I won't have to feel it for long.


I only live to help others I don't care for myself much that's who I have always been as a child to now and I will continue to be that way :P



I ask of you to answer me one thing.

You have a mother and father still with you correct? And are they, or have they been a part of your so called "pain" if they are still with you?

I do not care about you, but I do care about what you consider suicidal. I am not a therapist, and neither are the therapists. You claim to want to find an answer to your problem, so give me the chance.

This isn't about you, this is about who you are fighting.



Yes and it doesn't matter if they are or not I would be fine if they died.

I don't need to lose them to be depressed or to have met despair.

The only person that Mattered in that way is gone and I tried to commit suicide once she was gone today I live on haunted by her.

I'm fighting against my own past and demons and the insanity that lies Inside my head.

You Don't even begin to know what I feel like... True pain and despair is the pain of losing your reason to live.

20952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 7/11/16

Rinrinrinn wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I agree actually I would have recommended them to goto a psychologist as I have done this before irl and online with many people before who were depressed and cutting.

If they don't want help I don't push I stay out of their way however most people welcome it and usually you can do something to cheer them up a little and convince them to seek help from a proffesional.

I agree prying in most cases isn't the best however I believe at times like that it's something you should do imo.

I have always been close to danger I tend to hang around some unstable people (not that I'm that stable myself).
I don't mind the risk of danger or carrying burdens to help others I mean I keep it in mind however my reason to live is to help others.

My psychologist always prompted me to help others who are like myself and who need help or look like they need help I think he is a smart man. ( I see him for depression as I self harm not cutting but a form of it myself)

The irony is that I have helped friends and people out of depression or had a positive impact in some way (sometimes negative but those situations were...unique) but I myself struggle from the thing I hate and reassure people against.


I wouldn't have pushed to help unless I knew something about their problem no point in trying to help when you have no idea they are suffering from is like (depression).

In the end my only goal is to somewhat try to cheer them up show them someone cares (as I do heck if they need a friend I will be there) and tell them to see a psychologist.




I'm sorry, but I can't help but feel that this is more about your self-gratification than anything else. Not that there's anything wrong about that. Everyone has a reason for doing what they do and you really don't need to justify your actions to anyone. I can see that you have an idea of yourself that you want to be perceived by others, but at the end of the day people will make of it what they will and you need to understand that. Do what you want to do and fulfill your own needs. Don't ask others for their opinion if you're not going to take any of it in anyway. You're just burdening yourself with an unnecessary need to constantly justify your choices and actions. That would be my final two cents on this matter.


That is not my intention but I can see why someone would perceive that.

But you are right thank you I will keep those words in mind I appreciate it greatly
Humms 
10583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 7/11/16

Ryulightorb wrote:



Yes and it doesn't matter if they are or not I would be fine if they died.

I don't need to lose them to be depressed or to have met despair.

The only person that Mattered in that way is gone and I tried to commit suicide once she was gone today I live on haunted by her.

I'm fighting against my own past and demons and the insanity that lies Inside my head.

You Don't even begin to know what I feel like... True pain and despair is the pain of losing your reason to live.



I see.

I know parents are easily let go. They are not your friends, they simply guide you. You take from a negative experience, that is what person they have created.

I will say that a person's life is not measured by their actions, but by the memories they will capture with the life they have to share with others. A memory you yourself cannot set aside.

Pain, suffering, worthless, depressed, infliction. These things help that memory survive and feed off of you.

Anyone can make a new memory, anyone can create happiness, you just need to work for it.

We don't change from being happy, and I am not saying for you to change. I am asking you to find it within yourself to be determined.

This isn't about you, this is about the person that can hatch from the shell of self loathing, forget what has been done, if you can walk, if you can breath, if you can speak, that is the first step to becoming determined.

Some people choose to never create another memory, because they themselves have experienced true loss, but holding onto the past, and your demons will consume you.

I have felt this way, but instead of making me weaker, it has made me stronger knowing I can do something for those who are lost. When you wallow in despair, you are only hurting yourself.

If you do not enjoy pain, why seek it? It may be easier than moving away from your past, but think about what opportunities you have, what you can do now. In order to truely find yourself you must fight that demon inside you that is holding you back, you must not fight yourself, you must allow your mind to accept the path of happiness.

True loss, sympathy for those who have suffered, but picking up the pieces of your shattered life, you must find a way to bring that image back so you may lay it to rest. Only you yourself can be the key, your words are like truth, so start following it. You must not let the past speak for you, you must learn to accept that there are people out there who want to share memories with you, create new memories with you, flush out that negativity, and find your true calling.

Life can change. It just depends on how hard you wish to believe it.

Do not say No, do not give up on these words. Start to see how important your life truely is, or you will blink your eyes, and you will have more regrets than you could even keep track of.

I wish for you to see how important your life is.
85269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 7/11/16
Helping people is admirable, but it could have the opposite reaction. If you have pity on someone they may fall further into despair. Don't get involved in other people's emotional problems unless you are fully willing to take the good and bad. If the person feels you can't relate to them you may just make them more upset.
Sogno- 
45742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/16
shoulda chosen Asia instead of Australia

i just didn't want to do the same thing as someone else esp since the someone else is from asia
33381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 7/11/16
I regret not talking to that cute girl I saw

*sigh*
Posted 7/11/16
I have no regrets, and if I did it would have been justified in some way or another. I don't waste time with that bs anymore. If you do then you need something better to do to keep you busy.
33414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/11/16
I regret all the time I've wasted on myself
20952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 7/12/16

Khaltazar wrote:

Helping people is admirable, but it could have the opposite reaction. If you have pity on someone they may fall further into despair. Don't get involved in other people's emotional problems unless you are fully willing to take the good and bad. If the person feels you can't relate to them you may just make them more upset.


that goes without saying if you want to help someone you need to take responsibility for the good and the bad and whatever happens.
problem is so many people don't take responsibility or take in mind that it could make things worse.
20952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 7/12/16

Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:



Yes and it doesn't matter if they are or not I would be fine if they died.

I don't need to lose them to be depressed or to have met despair.

The only person that Mattered in that way is gone and I tried to commit suicide once she was gone today I live on haunted by her.

I'm fighting against my own past and demons and the insanity that lies Inside my head.

You Don't even begin to know what I feel like... True pain and despair is the pain of losing your reason to live.



I see.

I know parents are easily let go. They are not your friends, they simply guide you. You take from a negative experience, that is what person they have created.

I will say that a person's life is not measured by their actions, but by the memories they will capture with the life they have to share with others. A memory you yourself cannot set aside.

Pain, suffering, worthless, depressed, infliction. These things help that memory survive and feed off of you.

Anyone can make a new memory, anyone can create happiness, you just need to work for it.

We don't change from being happy, and I am not saying for you to change. I am asking you to find it within yourself to be determined.

This isn't about you, this is about the person that can hatch from the shell of self loathing, forget what has been done, if you can walk, if you can breath, if you can speak, that is the first step to becoming determined.

Some people choose to never create another memory, because they themselves have experienced true loss, but holding onto the past, and your demons will consume you.

I have felt this way, but instead of making me weaker, it has made me stronger knowing I can do something for those who are lost. When you wallow in despair, you are only hurting yourself.

If you do not enjoy pain, why seek it? It may be easier than moving away from your past, but think about what opportunities you have, what you can do now. In order to truely find yourself you must fight that demon inside you that is holding you back, you must not fight yourself, you must allow your mind to accept the path of happiness.

True loss, sympathy for those who have suffered, but picking up the pieces of your shattered life, you must find a way to bring that image back so you may lay it to rest. Only you yourself can be the key, your words are like truth, so start following it. You must not let the past speak for you, you must learn to accept that there are people out there who want to share memories with you, create new memories with you, flush out that negativity, and find your true calling.

Life can change. It just depends on how hard you wish to believe it.

Do not say No, do not give up on these words. Start to see how important your life truely is, or you will blink your eyes, and you will have more regrets than you could even keep track of.

I wish for you to see how important your life is.



I never said life couldn't change however i want to hold onto my past and memories i don't want to throw them away.
though i'm slowly changing over time and becoming stronger it will just take some more time till i'm strong enough to get past them completely.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.