First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy - Future Volume Discussion
6327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Hakoniwa Academy
Offline
Posted 7/19/16

globenstuff wrote:



Gekkougahara Miaya - Don't let anyone touch you?

Evidence


I think that's due to what they said about her being shy, but that could be it as well


Kimura Seiko - Don't use powerful medicine?

Evidence


I thought that it was just too late, since the poison seems to be fast acting. You know Monokuma wouldn't give them a chance to counteract it like that







Nikuma wrote:


Hikikomori-otaku wrote:

So I think the OP has hints on how everyone will die (assuming they're a victim). Asahina a knife and Bandai had stuff coming from their mouth (poisoned).


Welp, going by that logic Munakata will stab Juzo in the back.

That wouldn't surprise me since I got that vibe when he was talking to him while he was in front of that door.



sakuralover wrote:

in what order do i watch this? in order of available episode (13,01?, etc) or episode count (01,02,03 etc)? so confused


I think it might be a good idea to watch them in order available, Future 1, Despair 1, Future 2, Despair 2, ect.
jcal94 
15208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Central Illinois
Online
Posted 7/21/16
Something to note about the latest "death"... The tie is moved so as not to be stabbed through for some reason... Seems kinda weird and may be insignificant, but DR has taught us to keep an eye out for weird, insignificant details that are actually really important to the plot
56905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 7/21/16


Since Funimation is no longer adding anything to Hulu, it looks like reading along in this topic is my only option for knowing how this unfolds.
10319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/21/16

Kyouko Kirigiri - Maybe can't talk to males?

Evidence


I find this one interesting and pretty logic. I was thinking maybe she can't talk to anyone about the clues she may find (considering that she literally unravel the Hope's Peak Academy mysteries, and Monokuma knows that)... but, that sounds ridiculous at a extent.



Munakata Kyousuke - Can't open doors

Evidence




My though is that he can't avenge Yukizome. My way of thinking is that the first thing we saw in the episode is him saying to Naegi to "kill himself". Then the fact they kept emphasizing the "avenge her". For me, he didn't follow them for that reason (although if I see your point of view, it does make more sense if he can't open doors). Maybe that's why in the OP he is shooting himself? Just my POV, that's all.



Yukizome Chisa - Unknown

She's dead so nothing I can really expand on. Maybe she's the killer?


This. As the first game/season told us, is that we can't really believe the first one to "die", so I'm still considering that possibility.
Nikuma 
6630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / オランダ Holland
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/21/16

Shok45j wrote:


Yukizome Chisa - Unknown

She's dead so nothing I can really expand on. Maybe she's the killer?


This. As the first game/season told us, is that we can't really believe the first one to "die", so I'm still considering that possibility.


Besides, the opening shows a different death for Chisa which is suspicious to me.


10319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/21/16

Nikuma wrote:


Shok45j wrote:


Yukizome Chisa - Unknown

She's dead so nothing I can really expand on. Maybe she's the killer?


This. As the first game/season told us, is that we can't really believe the first one to "die", so I'm still considering that possibility.


Besides, the opening shows a different death for Chisa which is suspicious to me.




Yeah... I'm just waiting for both of us to be wrong and get a super plot twist in the end xD but in all seriousness, I'm still doubting her. Let's just see what else it has in store, because we're only 2 episodes in, so...
24970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [ ᴄʟᴀssɪғɪᴇᴅ ]
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/21/16

globenstuff wrote:

[....]




Spot-on on most of your theories. And from what I can surmise, the forbidden rules applied to each character either pertains to their personality, their skill, or something that has been part of their past. Hence, with this in mind ----


Makoto Naegi == Can't run, because he's been known to tackle despair head-on since Game 1.


Bandai Daisaku == His good nature's what got him killed. (Don't witness violence by participants.)


Great Gozu == It could be his sense of justice that kept Naegi alive. And maybe..... just maybe..... that is dictated in his bracelet too.


Gekkougahara Miaya == To forbid anyone to touch her..... it could relate to something in her past (abuse?)


Kyouko Kirigiri == I'll lean differently on this one. In fact, whatever was forbidden to her could be related to her detective skills. There's a possibility that she's not allowed to divulge any answers she may discover along the course of this series. Who knows? Mayhaps she'd have solved the identity of the traitor earlier than any of us, but could not say.




And then there's Andou Ruruka === Her not wanting to reveal anything, pretty much justifies what I've mentioned above.


As for Asahina, since it obviously does not involve any donuts, I'll just throw a guess that hers pertains to confrontations. But indeed, we'll have to wait & see 'til the next episode.







27281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/21/16
Asahina seriously just died........... Body double perhaps, or a twin sister ?
jcal94 
15208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Central Illinois
Online
Posted 7/21/16

rentadawg wrote:

Asahina seriously just died........... Body double perhaps, or a twin sister ?


A big theory is it's faked. If you notice, the majority of the blood is under her, on the opposite side of her body from the stab wound. So first of all, that'd have to be one freaking huge knife to do that. Second, we don't see her eyes, which is kinda strange in itself. Third, her tie is for some reason moved to the side so that the knife doesn't cut through it. Why would the killer bother doing that and then just stab through the shirt? Fourth, the whole blood thing. Unless that is a huge knife, that blood should only be on the front of her shirt, not pooling under her. There's also no blood running from her mouth, which is unusual as many wounds that cause trauma to the abdomen and/or chest, such as knife or bullet wounds, will result in the victim coughing up blood. Then, the puddle of blood under her is weird because it pools, and then runs only to one side. Why would the blood run over only to Naegi if they're in a regular building that isn't slanted? The building would have to be tilted at least slightly in the exact direction Naegi was from her body, which is hard to believe. Lastly, if you look at the OP, it shows Asahina in a tank top only for her upper clothing. While possibly fanservice, it could also be that after the faked death, she discarded the blood-stained shirt and jacket, leaving her with just the tank-top underneath.

Basically, there's WAY too many things suspicious about her death for it to be legit... That's not even taking into account her lack of character development compared to the other Class 78 survivors. Heck, her brother from Another Episode isn't even mentioned once, and that's kinda a BIG plot point for the series to just skip over
xxJing 
37175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 7/21/16
Personally I am just worried about Kirigiri, I don't want her to die.
Koda89 
32617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 7/22/16

xxJing wrote:

Personally I am just worried about Kirigiri, I don't want her to die.


I don't think anyone wants any of the OG survivors to die.
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/22/16

Koda89 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Personally I am just worried about Kirigiri, I don't want her to die.


I don't think anyone wants any of the OG survivors to die.


That about sums it up for me
215037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 7/25/16 , edited 7/25/16
Whoa, a cliffhanger!



The despair continues. The lack of trust between certain characters. And the New World Program. Lovely. This definitely has my attention at the moment. Wonder what Kirigiri's next move will be and Naegi is in a bit of trouble too.
Le_Dom 
16890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
Wow we all fell for that fakeout, wondering what was the point of it though. That aside, I'm glad Asahina isn't d-OH NO NOT GOZU

I have a strong feeling Munakata used to be a bit like Naegi but then the incident broke him. Time will tell us if he'll turn around by the end of the series.
Nikuma 
6630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / オランダ Holland
Offline
Posted 7/25/16


Would be pretty badass if now Chisa would kill Munakata because Naegi is actually her ally (assuming she's alive)

But all in all very great episode as always. I have to say though.. Naegi really is brave? Or what should I call it.. to be able to tell everybody his forbidden action.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.