Post Reply Payment Methods issue
43414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/16 , edited 7/12/16


Edit: Fixed and renewed, Crunchyroll keeping the good times rolling.
18228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/11/16
Join the club.
4007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/16
cannot upgrade as well! keeps giving me error for having to start a free trial (which I dont want anyway!)
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 7/12/16

shiranaix wrote:

cannot upgrade as well! keeps giving me error for having to start a free trial (which I dont want anyway!)

Hmm... try upgrading from the comparison page: http://www.crunchyroll.com/en/premium_comparison. That works for me. Does that work for you?
18228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/12/16

Hairbelly wrote:


shiranaix wrote:

cannot upgrade as well! keeps giving me error for having to start a free trial (which I dont want anyway!)

Hmm... try upgrading from the comparison page: http://www.crunchyroll.com/en/premium_comparison. That works for me. Does that work for you?


This doesn't work for me since I already have a premium membership and just need to update my payment method since I got a new card.
Der Zoodirektor
23425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 7/12/16

chukis13 wrote:

This doesn't work for me since I already have a premium membership and just need to update my payment method since I got a new card.


No, you don't have a membership, it expired yesterday. Give it a day or two, and you should be able to subscribe again through that link.
4007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/16
When I choose a subscription plan, it transfers me to having a 14 day trail. which loops back to the same problem again.
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 7/12/16 , edited 7/12/16

shiranaix wrote:

When I choose a subscription plan, it transfers me to having a 14 day trail. which loops back to the same problem again.

Best thing you can do is contact CR Support directly via the Contact Us form: http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact. Tell them you want a Premium membership and they'll get you all set up. Even if you tried contacting them directly before, do it again. Keep contacting them until they set you up.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Hope that helps. Cheers.
You must be logged in to post.