First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
would you kiss someone with braces?
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Kazakhstan
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
sure
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California :D
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
Why wouldn't you kiss someone with braces? If you really like them, why should it matter? x_x

And depending on your age, a LOT of people get braces from like 6th grade/middle school on, so it's normal to see a lot of people around that age bracket with braces. Some people I knew wanted to get braces even when they didn't need them because almost everyone had them, lol.

16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
Well if my girlfreind had braces i would still kiss her doesn't matter to me i still love her
3026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at your left
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

n_n303 wrote:


isatoriah wrote:

gosh...
ive been seeing so many dudes nowadays with braces....
and i really wonder if their gf/bf kissed them....

for me,i wont.....
gosh,why suffer lip wounds...?
i want to enjoy every moment of it.....before, during and after.....


you're an idiot. i bet you didnt even think for 10 seconds before making this topic. Not to mention i bet you've never been kissed either. Because if you have you would have known that you dont kiss their fucking teeth, you actually kiss their lips and you barely feel their braces. I've kissed a man with braces before. Nothing happened to my lips



sorry then...
well,i made this especially for my friend actually...
cuz one thing, this is not my idea....
she wants to make this a forum but because she doesnt have enough CR points, i did it for her....i cant let her doen..i said yes to her....
i woudnt want this, though....
sorry if your offended.....
you want me to tell my friend that she's an idiot or something?

2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in a closet...on...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
MY GF HAS BRACES!!!
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
Yeah, why not?
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NC
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

isatoriah wrote:


Newayu wrote:

-laughs to self-

I'm agreeing with those who posted before me. Seems a bit selfish if you stop yourself from kissing someone you like just because of braces. I've had teeth do more damage to me than braces ever would have.

Of course, I guess that only happens when you're a violent kisser like I am. I'm use to a slight twinge now and then. ;P


gosh...youre harsh.....lol...
are you a girl or boy....?






-points to the text beneath the Itachi avatar-
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

n_n303 wrote:


isatoriah wrote:

sorry then...
well,i made this especially for my friend actually...
cuz one thing, this is not my idea....
she wants to make this a forum but because she doesnt have enough CR points, i did it for her....i cant let her doen..i said yes to her....
i woudnt want this, though....
sorry if your offended.....
you want me to tell my friend that she's an idiot or something?



yes, tell your friend she's a effing idiot. And now that you just got 500 cr points. Dont forget to read the forum rules at the very top of the general section forum.


Bro calm the fuck down you don't fuckin run this site . she can post whatever she wants so stop trying to act taught
3026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at your left
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

n_n303 wrote:


isatoriah wrote:

sorry then...
well,i made this especially for my friend actually...
cuz one thing, this is not my idea....
she wants to make this a forum but because she doesnt have enough CR points, i did it for her....i cant let her doen..i said yes to her....
i woudnt want this, though....
sorry if your offended.....
you want me to tell my friend that she's an idiot or something?



yes, tell your friend she's a effing idiot. And now that you just got 500 cr points. Dont forget to read the forum rules at the very top of the general section forum.


hehe...i just told her...
and she into tears right now...
it doesnt matter to me,im just typing...
3026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at your left
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

Newayu wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


Newayu wrote:

-laughs to self-

I'm agreeing with those who posted before me. Seems a bit selfish if you stop yourself from kissing someone you like just because of braces. I've had teeth do more damage to me than braces ever would have.

Of course, I guess that only happens when you're a violent kisser like I am. I'm use to a slight twinge now and then. ;P


gosh...youre harsh.....lol...
are you a girl or boy....?






-points to the text beneath the Itachi avatar-



well then,maybe your bf grateful for you...
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NC
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

isatoriah wrote:


Newayu wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


Newayu wrote:

-laughs to self-

I'm agreeing with those who posted before me. Seems a bit selfish if you stop yourself from kissing someone you like just because of braces. I've had teeth do more damage to me than braces ever would have.

Of course, I guess that only happens when you're a violent kisser like I am. I'm use to a slight twinge now and then. ;P


gosh...youre harsh.....lol...
are you a girl or boy....?






-points to the text beneath the Itachi avatar-



well then,maybe your bf grateful for you...



-laughs-

He seems pleased with me. :P
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

n_n303 wrote:


Runshushu wrote:
Bro calm the fuck down you don't fuckin run this site . she can post whatever she wants so stop trying to act taught


BRO shut the hell up. I can state what ever opinion i have, and i can see the bullshit behind this.


shut your mouth all you do is go around the forums bring people down calling their idea stupid who the fuck are you, you're no one so don't even post if you have nothing nice to say
Posted 2/11/08
hm,
probably not..
3026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at your left
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

Newayu wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


Newayu wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


Newayu wrote:

-laughs to self-

I'm agreeing with those who posted before me. Seems a bit selfish if you stop yourself from kissing someone you like just because of braces. I've had teeth do more damage to me than braces ever would have.

Of course, I guess that only happens when you're a violent kisser like I am. I'm use to a slight twinge now and then. ;P


gosh...youre harsh.....lol...
are you a girl or boy....?






-points to the text beneath the Itachi avatar-



well then,maybe your bf grateful for you...



-laughs-

He seems pleased with me. :P


congratulations....

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.