First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What is your opinion on people who kill because they feel they can?
16739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 7/12/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Unless there is no other option I despise them.

for example someone breaks into someone's house and they shoot them down dead.
To me even if it is legal I see them as no better then the person breaking in and think they are disgusting.

Killing is a worst case scenario thing I mean I nearly have killed people before but I stopped because even though it was the easiest way and I could legally get away with it I wouldn't respect myself as a person if I did


There are 6 billion humans and some of them are scum. By shooting him you free up resources for some of the other 6 billion.

Plus you prevent that guy from reproducing any further and having more abandoned kids.
20714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/12/16

Rujikin wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Unless there is no other option I despise them.

for example someone breaks into someone's house and they shoot them down dead.
To me even if it is legal I see them as no better then the person breaking in and think they are disgusting.

Killing is a worst case scenario thing I mean I nearly have killed people before but I stopped because even though it was the easiest way and I could legally get away with it I wouldn't respect myself as a person if I did


There are 6 billion humans and some of them are scum. By shooting him you free up resources for some of the other 6 billion.

Plus you prevent that guy from reproducing any further and having more abandoned kids.


I disagree with that type of viewpoint in my view that's a disgusting way to look at it.
That's just my opinion though I'm not going to force others to follow it but I think those people are just as bad as the robbers if not worse.
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 7/12/16
I don't care about other people, period
18907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/12/16
look at the kids view ponits shut the hell up, he right kill the dude and save a life duh.
18907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/12/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Unless there is no other option I despise them.

for example someone breaks into someone's house and they shoot them down dead.
To me even if it is legal I see them as no better then the person breaking in and think they are disgusting.

Killing is a worst case scenario thing I mean I nearly have killed people before but I stopped because even though it was the easiest way and I could legally get away with it I wouldn't respect myself as a person if I did


There are 6 billion humans and some of them are scum. By shooting him you free up resources for some of the other 6 billion.

Plus you prevent that guy from reproducing any further and having more abandoned kids.


I disagree with that type of viewpoint in my view that's a disgusting way to look at it.
That's just my opinion though I'm not going to force others to follow it but I think those people are just as bad as the robbers if not worse.


of course you do you never have to been at that point, ideas stop when shit hits the fan
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 7/12/16
I have a very low opinion of people that use their physical limitations or the law as a guide on how to live.
I also have a low opinion of people that would kill when they are told or paid to.
1071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Republic of Lakotah
Offline
Posted 7/12/16
I can only hope that they watch Dexter, view him as a role model and then follow his methods/principles/moral code if and when they ever do decide to murder people.
Posted 7/12/16


What sort of opinion are you looking for? Why would we like anyone who kills for no reason.
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/13/16
People who feel like they can kill is probably due to some psychological tension that is within themselves or the situation. There are two ways this question can turn. One. The person can kill due to self-defense because they can prevent harm to themselves and onto others. Two, Killing others without feeling empathy, then again, there are killers who are psychologically unfit. Meaning, they can (at times) not remember the act they have committed. Now back to the main question, I believe it is unethical and immoral, but to the person committing those actions, it might seem as a path to virtue or whatever. Everything depends on perspective.
20714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/13/16

onemannation2012 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Unless there is no other option I despise them.

for example someone breaks into someone's house and they shoot them down dead.
To me even if it is legal I see them as no better then the person breaking in and think they are disgusting.

Killing is a worst case scenario thing I mean I nearly have killed people before but I stopped because even though it was the easiest way and I could legally get away with it I wouldn't respect myself as a person if I did


There are 6 billion humans and some of them are scum. By shooting him you free up resources for some of the other 6 billion.

Plus you prevent that guy from reproducing any further and having more abandoned kids.


I disagree with that type of viewpoint in my view that's a disgusting way to look at it.
That's just my opinion though I'm not going to force others to follow it but I think those people are just as bad as the robbers if not worse.


of course you do you never have to been at that point, ideas stop when shit hits the fan


He never had a good point either
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/13/16

Drozy wrote:



What sort of opinion are you looking for? Why would we like anyone who kills for no reason.


If you ask seven people what no reason is you'll get nine different answers so that is a piss poor stance to take. Sometimes death is really the only choice. it is never pretty but then again a lot of the seven billion people on this planet aren't exactly kosher ya know.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/13/16

Ryulightorb wrote:



He never had a good point either


He had a point though, you just have a self righteous viewpoint that has no basis in either reality or experience. When you gain a grasp on both maybe I'll respect your useless pacifistic viewpoint mate.
20714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/13/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:



He never had a good point either


He had a point though, you just have a self righteous viewpoint that has no basis in either reality or experience. When you gain a grasp on both maybe I'll respect your useless pacifistic viewpoint mate.


Not really removing people just because they broke into your house to steal so they can survive is just as wrong.
Now if they were attacking you and trying to murder you then sure fire away kill them they deserve it.

His point is ridiculous if the person is just a thief but has merit if the person is trying to kill him.

I have had my house broken into multiple times not once would i have ever killed the fucker that wouldn't be the good way to go about it.

187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/13/16
I believe I understand why he is against killing the one guy so he doesn't have an offspring. Imagine your ancestor committed the most heinous crime know to man, now, he is dead. The moral question is, should he be dead? Because, his offspring did not commit those acts, they are innocent, you cannot pass those traits onto them. Just because he committed those acts doesn't necessarily mean his children will too.
17156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/16
What are our governments and ISIS doing in Syria at the moment?
If one person is a psychopath what do you call a whole nation or political structure?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.