First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Is Insulting PV On Its Intelligence Despite No Connection Bullying?
Posted 7/12/16 , edited 7/13/16
Here's a thought, it pointing out PV's dumbness bullying, particularly if it has nothing to do with the topic at hand?

I don't think it is. It feels as if you're just telling the truth because its argument is something that makes no sense.

What do you think?

Posted 7/12/16 , edited 7/13/16
This thread reminds me of a certian other thread created in the days of yore
21953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Online
Posted 7/12/16 , edited 7/13/16

Ocale wrote:

Here's a thought, it pointing out PV's dumbness bullying, particularly if it has nothing to do with the topic at hand?

I don't think it is. It feels as if you're just telling the truth because its argument is something that makes no sense.

What do you think?



I think you disqualified yourself from becoming an imouto, repent for your sins.
3322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / livin in debauchery
Offline
Posted 7/12/16 , edited 7/13/16
Posted 7/12/16 , edited 7/13/16

kevz_210 wrote:

I think you disqualified yourself from becoming an imouto


Thank Kami-sama
Posted 7/12/16 , edited 7/13/16
Better ask loreen they play favorite to Pv?
Banned
20951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/12/16 , edited 7/13/16
that dude is a tool sjw bitch
Posted 7/13/16 , edited 7/13/16
I think OP is passive aggressive and needs other people to agree with OP to feel justified in their actions today.
PV's intelligence is a completely separate issue.
Posted 7/13/16 , edited 7/13/16
He's witty, charming, and isn't afraid to be provocative, stupid would not be the word I would use to best describe him.. loose and established, opinionated, he shares many's views on here now. He is however a user, and this thread..
Posted 7/13/16 , edited 7/13/16

quincristine wrote:

He's witty, charming, and isn't afraid to be provocative, stupid would not be the word I would use to best describe him.. loose and established, opinionated, he shares many's views on here now. He is however a user, and this thread..


...should not exist.
Thought I'd finish your sentence for you.
Posted 7/13/16 , edited 7/13/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


quincristine wrote:

He's witty, charming, and isn't afraid to be provocative, stupid would not be the word I would use to best describe him.. loose and established, opinionated, he shares many's views on here now. He is however a user, and this thread..


...should not exist.
Thought I'd finish your sentence for you.


*Nods.*
31289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/13/16 , edited 7/13/16

Ocale wrote:

Here's a thought, it pointing out PV's dumbness bullying, particularly if it has nothing to do with the topic at hand?

I don't think it is. It feels as if you're just telling the truth because its argument is something that makes no sense.

What do you think?




Only if pointing out your dumbness is bullying


(that's a joke i don't think you are dumb but plz no bullying PV or anyone)
Posted 7/13/16 , edited 7/13/16
Seems like quality banter to me.
31289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/13/16 , edited 7/13/16

potentsativa wrote:

This thread reminds me of a certian other thread created in the days of yore


Your friend turns out to be a bully :O!
Posted 7/13/16 , edited 7/13/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:

Seems like quality banter to me.


I forgot to add a smiley
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.