Metal Love Song
2922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 7/13/16
3328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/13/16 , edited 7/13/16
Here's an actual love-song: https://youtu.be/RD4ko5B-Jr0?t=9s

Notice the difference?
2922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 7/13/16

ComboChrist wrote:

Here's an actual love-song: https://youtu.be/RD4ko5B-Jr0?t=9s

Notice the difference?


The difference is mine is better
14133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/16 , edited 7/13/16
Whats with the weird phaser-like effect? I don't even know what it is on. Is that vocals?

I'll also add that the cymbals sound really light. Try shopping around for a better drum VSTi (which is what I'm guessing you use). Also, is there any bass in the song? It seems to be lacking the depth of sound that a bass guitar would give. Also, does the song have structure? Like, verse, chorus, breakdown, whatnot?
2922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 7/13/16

sundin13 wrote:

Whats with the weird phaser-like effect? I don't even know what it is on. Is that vocals?

I'll also add that the cymbals sound really light. Try shopping around for a better drum VSTi (which is what I'm guessing you use). Also, is there any bass in the song? It seems to be lacking the depth of sound that a bass guitar would give. Also, does the song have structure? Like, verse, chorus, breakdown, whatnot?


i made this song in like 5 minutes
14133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/16

iambetterthanyou wrote:


sundin13 wrote:

Whats with the weird phaser-like effect? I don't even know what it is on. Is that vocals?

I'll also add that the cymbals sound really light. Try shopping around for a better drum VSTi (which is what I'm guessing you use). Also, is there any bass in the song? It seems to be lacking the depth of sound that a bass guitar would give. Also, does the song have structure? Like, verse, chorus, breakdown, whatnot?


i made this song in like 5 minutes


...the complete lack of effort and seemingly emotion that you put into your works is impressive. Reminds me of the movie Exit Through the Gift Shop

"I used to encourage everyone I knew to make art; I don't do that so much anymore." - Banksy
2922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 7/13/16

sundin13 wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


sundin13 wrote:

Whats with the weird phaser-like effect? I don't even know what it is on. Is that vocals?

I'll also add that the cymbals sound really light. Try shopping around for a better drum VSTi (which is what I'm guessing you use). Also, is there any bass in the song? It seems to be lacking the depth of sound that a bass guitar would give. Also, does the song have structure? Like, verse, chorus, breakdown, whatnot?


i made this song in like 5 minutes


...the complete lack of effort and seemingly emotion that you put into your works is impressive. Reminds me of the movie Exit Through the Gift Shop

"I used to encourage everyone I knew to make art; I don't do that so much anymore." - Banksy


https://youtu.be/0yfsyHXdeeo
14133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/16


A couple weeks ago, I was sure that you were trolling but gradually I stopped being so sure. You've now convinced me. I should have trusted my first instinct.
2922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 7/13/16

sundin13 wrote:



A couple weeks ago, I was sure that you were trolling but gradually I stopped being so sure. You've now convinced me. I should have trusted my first instinct.


:)
20937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Online
Posted 7/14/16
damn man i really would like to know how you made that beast ass low guttral
20937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Online
Posted 7/14/16

sundin13 wrote:



A couple weeks ago, I was sure that you were trolling but gradually I stopped being so sure. You've now convinced me. I should have trusted my first instinct.


check mine out if you like metal lol
One Punch Mod
96218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 9/5/16
Closed because link no longer works
You must be logged in to post.