Post Reply What are your favorite romance Animes?
Creator
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / New Jersey
Online
Posted 7/14/16
I'll do a top five for mine, you can do how ever many you want though xD
1. Tie between Spice & Wolf, and Sword Art Online
2. The Familiar Of Zero
3. Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?
4.The World God Only Knows
5.Nogizaka Haruka No himitsu

Not even sure if those are my top 5, because there's too many I like. So I kinda just picked a few of my favorites xD


Now enjoy these adorable Asuna and Holo chibi's xD
Member
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Kingdom of Hell :...
Offline
Posted 7/14/16
One of my romance anime is Say "I Love you" And the Holo Chibi is so adorable with the Big red apple
Creator
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / New Jersey
Online
Posted 7/15/16 , edited 7/15/16

Teamman2 wrote:

One of my romance anime is Say "I Love you" And the Holo Chibi is so adorable with the Big red apple


Say I love you was really good!
And I'm glad you liked the Holo chibi, here's two more I have in my anime folder xD



Posted 7/16/16
I literally have so many I love, I'll list my top 10!

1~Kimi ni Todoke
2~My Little Monster
3~Say "I Love You"
4~My Love Story
5~Itazura na Kiss
6~Special A
7~Maid Sama!
8~The Familiar of Zero
9~Spice and Wolf
10~The Wallflower
Creator
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / New Jersey
Online
Posted 7/16/16

KaramatsuGirl4Lyfe wrote:

I literally have so many I love, I'll list my top 10!

1~Kimi ni Todoke
2~My Little Monster
3~Say "I Love You"
4~My Love Story
5~Itazura na Kiss
6~Special A
7~Maid Sama!
8~The Familiar of Zero
9~Spice and Wolf
10~The Wallflower


I've never seen Kimi ni Todoke. I'm guessing as top on your list, it's worth checking out?
Posted 7/17/16

DomesticDom wrote:


KaramatsuGirl4Lyfe wrote:

I literally have so many I love, I'll list my top 10!

1~Kimi ni Todoke
2~My Little Monster
3~Say "I Love You"
4~My Love Story
5~Itazura na Kiss
6~Special A
7~Maid Sama!
8~The Familiar of Zero
9~Spice and Wolf
10~The Wallflower


I've never seen Kimi ni Todoke. I'm guessing as top on your list, it's worth checking out?



Yep I thought it was cute and sweet <3.
Creator
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / New Jersey
Online
Posted 7/18/16



Yep I thought it was cute and sweet <3.

Alright, thanks :3
Member
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16
Im gonna have to throw in my top 10 here
1.)Clannad & Clannad AS
2.) anohana
3.)toradora
4.)say i love you
5.)The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
6.)Plastic Memories
7.)AngelBeats
8.) Yamada-kun and the seven witches
9.)My little monster
10.)Orange(not finished yet but i read the manga)
Dont even get me started on romance manga cause thats a whole other story(:
Member
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Kingdom of Hell :...
Offline
Posted 7/24/16 , edited 7/24/16
I watch all anime you guys are saying But The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya from Ronnok101 list and Itazura na Kiss from KaramatsuGirl4lyfe. I watch "orange" when it done.Could you tell me where to find The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya to watch it because it not on crunchy roll. And is Itazura na Kiss good? And tell me where to find it too.
You must be logged in to post.