First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
DO you watch hentai or reg, but do you think hentai is like anime with out the stupid cliche shxt?
20937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/15/16 , edited 7/16/16
does anime fans like hentai and respect it has a anime or no i persoanlly i seen some and thier are some damn good ones with a REAL PLOT. better than a alot of ecchi anime i tell you that.

The one i watched was call [title removed by mod], shit was amazing brutal love it.
Posted 7/15/16
I've not watched hentai before, so I don't know.
25429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 7/15/16 , edited 7/16/16
Try [title removed by mod] next. Im sure youd love it, since you seem like an entry level hentai newbie
20937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/15/16 , edited 7/15/16
hell no i know that one
11260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Birmingham, UK
Offline
Posted 7/15/16
Hentai, where tentacles are in abundance and women go from not wanting to be raped to wanting to be raped...
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/16
I watch hentai a lot. I will even talk to you about the plot of them, if you add me on steam because I'll be banned on crunchyroll.
13304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 7/15/16 , edited 7/16/16
These false distinctions really start to bug me. There is little quantitative difference between what is called "hentai" and what you are referring to when you say "anime". Pokémon isn't much different than, say, Sakura Diaries, which isn't very different than [title removed by mod].
20937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/16/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

I watch hentai a lot. I will even talk to you about the plot of them, if you add me on steam because I'll be banned on crunchyroll.


just message me on here about them
4170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/16
I don't watch hentai personally, but have some friends who do, and that's fine with me. I have seen some hentai, but just not a fan of it. Of course, I've seen a couple, but.... it was absolute garbage.
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/16/16
Some are quite good (that can mix it being a movie and scenes of such things/events)
Also you can do much more with the ideas, and you are supporting any illegal actions (if they where as some you wouldn't know if it was like that)
54031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/16 , edited 7/16/16
I thought the Hentai is bit silly.. I only watch the one where they add famous characters on there.. Like for example they made Hentai of Final Fantasy IIV characters on there! XD It was Cloud and I think her name was Tifa.. They were by Camp Fire (Bonfire) and as you know Tifa is famous for having big top! XD It showed that and.....she use her hand to give Cloud a happy ending if you get my meaning hahaha.

They even made World of Warcraft Night Elf and Gnome! XD


Edit:

I just think its wasted of Animator talents on making those stuff..
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/16

onemannation2012 wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

I watch hentai a lot. I will even talk to you about the plot of them, if you add me on steam because I'll be banned on crunchyroll.


just message me on here about them


No can do.
20937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/16/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

I watch hentai a lot. I will even talk to you about the plot of them, if you add me on steam because I'll be banned on crunchyroll.


just message me on here about them


No can do.


just pm you though they cant ban you mate trust me
20937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/16/16

JanusCascade wrote:

I thought the Hentai is bit silly.. I only watch the one where they add famous characters on there.. Like for example they made Hentai of Final Fantasy IIV characters on there! XD It was Cloud and I think her name was Tifa.. They were by Camp Fire (Bonfire) and as you know Tifa is famous for having big top! XD It showed that and.....she use her hand to give Cloud a happy ending if you get my meaning hahaha.

They even made World of Warcraft Night Elf and Gnome! XD


Edit:

I just think its wasted of Animator talents on making those stuff..


i think you should watch some more than its like anime some are terrible some are bad some are ok some are great
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.